Mrs Hinch #343 Mouth of a duck, brains of a gnat. A brand new nursery with expensive tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Stacey is ok, she has some real plus points. She clearly loves her kids, and Rex is a lively, chatty, giggly, happy and very normal boy. She obviously loves Joe but not OTT about how everything is amazing like Hinch is. She isn't vain and she isn't always showing off stuff she has bought like Hinch does. She makes things out of stuff lying around instead of just chucking it, she isn't wasteful and a landfill bleep the way Hinch is. Her account is a proper family account, people follow her to catch up with the life she shows. She must have twice as many millions as Hinch but keeps things real. She also is a talented singer and is also a household name and good on TV. Hinch is desperate for the fame but has no talent to back it up, she made her name by cleaning and that is where she is stuck. Her followers demographic is largely poor and won't be able to afford expensive furniture so that rules out a home account. She can't have a family account because Ronnie is like a statue, and doesn't do anything. She can't exactly give parenting tips because she's so bad at it and hasn't a clue what she is doing.
Spot on with everything 🙌

Reactions: 17
Ron’s Daily Routine

7pm-9am Sleep

9am-9:30am - Repeatedly walk back and forth to the kitchen pushing the dog food box until Zoph gets a good enough shot she can use for Instagram stories of him feeding Henry.

9:30-9:45am - baby bottle and Ellas Kitchen pouch for breakfast in his pram to avoid any spillage or mess onto the clean floors, whilst Zoph cleans the toaster and dad Jamie picks what pair of shorts to wear today.

9:45-10:15am - quick, and I mean quick, walk around the neighbourhood with Zoph and Jamie for Instagram content. Then off to Freda’s house once Zoph has got a good enough photo of him that she can post before going home to make a mugshot and clean.

10:30am-3pm naptime

3pm-4pm play with granny freda, actual food and actual toys are allowed because she doesn’t need a perfect looking house for Instagram.

4pm-5pm naptime because Zoph isn’t finished mopping and cleaning all the mirrored furniture

5pm-5:30pm, dinnertime at the family dinner table because Jamie has been reading on tattle. Real food is allowed but only in very limited amounts to minimise mess, Ellas Kitchen purée pouch and baby bottle to fill him up the rest of the meal. Ellas kitchen pouch for dessert.

5:45pm - bathtime, but only quickly because Zoph can’t put it on Instagram so it’s not really a priority when there’s so much in the house that can be cleaned and filmed.

6pm - dressed into regular clothes to film some prerecords for the next day, then into pyjamas. Another Ellas Kitchen pouch and baby bottle while swaddled in his pram being pushed around the garden like a newborn until he falls asleep by Jamie. Moving causes mess.
That killed me hahahahaha "naptime 1030-3!"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is anybody else waiting for the whole ‘I feel so guilty how will I equally split my time with new baby and Ron’ speech?

Helen Briggs just moaned the whole way through her pregnancy about ‘mum guilt’ and how guilty she feels having to split her time with the two kids 🙄🙄🙄
Cue questions and answers section where she asks the sheep for tips 🙄

Reactions: 8
That portion is a snack for me 😂 bet Jamie had to get an extra portion and secret eat it in the car before he got home
I used to work in a chip shop many moons ago and some bloke used to come in every week with his wife, then they stopped coming in for ages.... Then he started coming in again on his own and it turned out his wife made them go on a health kick, so they stopped having chippy tea once a week. But he absolutely loved it and so he would come and get a small portion of fish and chips and eat them jn the car, then go home and have his tea 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I feel like it may have been Jimmy Hinch in another life time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
No she had to go

poor Ronnie, I think I’d scream constantly living with those 2, I’m no child expert, I only know from having my own 3 that he just isn’t like any other child I’ve seen, ( I am in no way criticising a child, I blame his strange parenting ) but if there are any on here please let us know, is it possible for such a young child to be depressed, my heart honestly breaks for him, he just seems so serious and unhappy
My youngest is quiet and serious - doesnt smile much and not nearly as wild as his hellion of a sister. He’s met all his development milestones and is fine. He’s just a quiet serious little boy

Reactions: 14
I wasn’t bridesmaid to 2 of my best friends mainly because they had sisters & nieces so I wouldn’t expect to be placed above them to be bridesmaid, SS has her sister (not sure if she has any daughters), Joe’s got at least one sister too. So I would imagine her priorities are family first!
Hope it's going to be a small wedding and SS doesn't invite everyone she wanted to as still want to be careful. Hinch Jimmy and the 2 babies wil be bumped to the evening and she'll be "off her stories guysz so she can really appreciate the evening with her special friends"

Joe clearly bleeping hates Jimmy and I doubt he would even let the management dictate who he can have at his wedding for press reasons

Reactions: 21
Hope it's going to be a small wedding and SS doesn't invite everyone she wanted to as still want to be careful. Hinch Jimmy and the 2 babies wil be bumped to the evening and she'll be "off her stories guysz so she can really appreciate the evening with her special friends"

Joe clearly bleeping hates Jimmy and I doubt he would even let the management dictate who he can have at his wedding for press reasons
I think the barmy army will turn on SS if Hinch isn’t maid of honour & Ronnie a Paige boy with Rex 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here’s my predictions 🔮.....
She’ll have the baby and go on another deep rest/mat leave and when she returns, her whole house will be done in this biscuit/beige colour, new floor, new sofa, basically every trace of grey will be gone.
Nah she will click her fingers and everything will be beige. A “tap to redecorate”!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I can’t wait to see the hen & stag nights. We know Sopha will use the excuse she can’t leave the baby ( real one, not chicken select ) but what will Jamie’s excuse be? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another thread suggestion seeing as I’m bored 😂
Wants everything biskittt, got a tiler in forget covid let’s risk it, Soph killed the fish in case you missed it
Hahaha is that to the tune of girl you're ma biscuit from 2 pints of lager? Ooohhh girl you're ma biscuit, gonna say it again in case ya missed it. What a tune!

I can’t wait to see the hen & stag nights. We know Sopha will use the excuse she can’t leave the baby ( real one, not chicken select ) but what will Jamie’s excuse be? 😂
That he wasn't invited? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It does add a lovely texture to a standard pasta! Just fry off some crushed garlic for less than a minute, add breadcrumbs (moving them frequently) and toast until golden brown, takes like 2 mins and does make a yummy garnish that looks super fancy but is actually really easy!
And if we see Chef Soph crack this tip out on Ron’s plain pasta, I win tattle until someone knocks me off my throne with a more obscure bingo!!!! 😂😂😂😂
I thought your picture was Jamie in a wig 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My husband's brother and his wife are exactly the same. It's obvious that their daughter has something going on. I suspect she may be autistic or have Aspergers. Their cousin's little girl has been diagnosed with Aspergers and she's doing great. They've worked so hard with her. Their cousin politely attempted to say to them that perhaps their daughter may have similar and got the nose bitten off him for his concern.
It's completely unfair on the poor child that they refuse to acknowledge that anything is wrong, because the longer it's left, the harder it's going to be for her.

It seems to be the same for Ronnie. I'm not saying that there's definitely something wrong, but they're definitely hindering his development. :(
The thing is, if you've been bought up by parents who expect you to be perfect it's very difficult to then look at your kids who might have issues and accept them for who they are.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Nope, just Jamie on his first desperate grab at fame. Swiftly followed by an appearance on “Street mate” and then “pointless”. Anyone would think he wanted to be famous??? 🤔
Street mate 😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell, that’s a blast from the past!!!!!! Early days of reality tv!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.