Mrs Hinch #343 Mouth of a duck, brains of a gnat. A brand new nursery with expensive tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on last night’s stories. I work an actual job so I don’t get home until 7.30pm having been out since 7.30am. By the time I’ve walked the dogs, fed them, cooked and eaten dinner it’s not unusual for me to be mopping the floor at 9 o’clock at night. It really shows just how out of touch Hinch is with reality that she thinks this is weird or quirky. I really do worry about how she will cope when this gravy train ends and she needs to adapt to a normal life.

Reactions: 36
I just don't understand this. What's the point in filtering something to within an inch of its life if you still have to look at the real thing!? I've said it before and I'll say it again, that woman is a few crumbs short of a bisskkitttttt!
4 stories before 8:30?!? Has she tit her unmade bed or something?
No she had to go
I'm just learning.. But I think bread needs to be toasted to produce the level of crumbs sufficient enough to hoover up?? Soft and floppy *ahem* 😳😳
Just wait till he starts nursery and he’ll be shock because he wouldn’t know how to approach and what to do with all these guys , sounds that his never heard from...all he ever knows in his life is sponges , cleaning stuff , bins , and a phone shoved into his face and say mama instead of proper words......

We all heard him for that 2 sec when he scream and she bloody freaked out like it was something from a horror film 🤣🤣🤣 , just wait till no:2 comes 🤦‍♀️
poor Ronnie, I think I’d scream constantly living with those 2, I’m no child expert, I only know from having my own 3 that he just isn’t like any other child I’ve seen, ( I am in no way criticising a child, I blame his strange parenting ) but if there are any on here please let us know, is it possible for such a young child to be depressed, my heart honestly breaks for him, he just seems so serious and unhappy

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I may have missed this but has she retiled her bathroom and got sheep involved with the painting of it to ignore the fact she has had someone in to retile her bathroom? I know you can still have people in to do work but thats not essential its a cosmetic choice.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think she will be. All for the gram of course and to make all the crazy fans rush out to buy the ok magazine.
For some reason, I don’t think she will be. SS has a sister and nieces (I think) who will hopefully take priority. Doesn’t JS have sisters too? It’s up to SS who she chooses like but I imagine with restrictions still in place for a while, she will keep things small incase she needs to make a change.

You’d be annoyed as well if you asked someone you’d know for a year over friends she’s known for years as well. Wedding photos last a lifetime :)

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
Hinch's sheep thought grey the rage, now need a loan to buy the beige

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I always think that as well! All I did with my last pregnancy was get the moses basket out of the attic and buy some new vests and babygros! I just couldn't wait to meet the new baby and hold him. My focus was on getting through the pregnancy and my only worry was having a healthy baby at the end of it. I also loved sorting through all the stuff I already had and seeing what I could re-use for the new baby. Nesting is such a lovely time, I get that, but she just seems so disconnected from the baby.
The only thing that sad cow is connected to is that bloody dog, I have a dog and love him but he does not come before people and I do not mind that people love their dogs but OMG that is not a normal relationship, it’s like she can’t wait to get her child off to bed to sit cuddling that thing and don’t start me on that hair brushing🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My second son has been wearing some of my first son’s clothes at the mo and I love seeing them get reused! Baby clothes are so expensive for the amount of time they spend in them! I could afford to buy all new but choose not to as it doesn’t feel right. Once baby has finished with them they’ll probably be too worn to pass on but his new stuff that he’s outgrown will be going to charity. She is so wasteful it’s awful.

I don’t know anyone with two nurseries even those with children close in age.
I have one of each and they both wore the same babygro when they were born 😊. It was pale green and I didn’t find out the sex of either of them. They are both in their 20’s now and I still have the babygro ❤.I love the idea of a new baby growing into their brother or sister’s clothes 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The only thing that sad cow is connected to is that bloody dog, I have a dog and love him but he does not come before people and I do not mind that people love their dogs but OMG that is not a normal relationship, it’s like she can’t wait to get her child off to bed to sit cuddling that thing and don’t start me on that hair brushing🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I don't know what she's going to do when Hennerz kicks the bucket, and let's be honest, it's going to happen sooner rather than later.
I honestly think she'll have some kind of breakdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I JUST CAN'T COPE with a tasho over the lips. It makes me feel so so so uneasy and I don't know why. Not just Jimmers but anyone who I see when a tash overhang.... Gives me the gip 🤢
I’m the same, I can’t watch anything with that that bloody Dick Strawbridge who lives in a chateau. His tash almost covers his bottom lip too and it makes me feel sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I don't know what she's going to do when Hennerz kicks the bucket, and let's be honest, it's going to happen sooner rather than later.
I honestly think she'll have some kind of breakdown.
I’ll never forget the way she was lying on the floor in a heap next to him when he went to the vets for some minor procedure.
You have plenty of scary moments in the first year of your baby’s life. For example the first time my baby got a vomiting bug I was terrified and it was a long upsetting night watching his little body being so poorly. She’s never shown or implied that Ronnie has been unwell. Not even the standard teething snot or feeling grizzly after his jabs. I wouldn’t ever wish a child unwell. That’s not what I’m saying but to lie in a heap over your dog but not ever give the impression you’ve been worried for your child is a bit odd.

Reactions: 33
I’m a speech and language therapist and I have concerns about his lack of interaction and speech.
I know we only see limited ‘highlights’ but when he feeds the dog for example, his mouth is closed all the way through, at his age you’d expect to see him saying “there” or even a simple “yay” when he claps but there’s nothing.
And as narcissistic as Hinch is, there has to be a reason why she’s not posting him saying “Mummy” or “love you”.
Slightly off topic but my best friend’s a speech therapist and, having met her fellow speech therapist friends on hen weekends etc, they are the nicest bunch of people. Made me feel almost jealous not to be in their club!

My son had glue ear, grommets fitted at 2/3 and then a fair amount of speech therapy to address a stammer (I think from suddenly being able to hear and trying to speak at high speed to make up for lost time). It is no shame to seek help, it’s what good parents do when they see an issue. My son still rushes at everything but the speech therapist worked a total miracle in getting rid of his stammer though it was quite a long process.

As open as I was about it with friends and family, I wouldn’t have shared videos of him struggling with his speech problem as I’m afraid Sophie does, whether or not she is aware of the issue. Not because I was ashamed but my child deserved some privacy, as does Ronnie. He doesn’t need it broadcasting to 4 million followers and bots.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My Nan once said to me, “If you raise your children, you can spoil your Grandchildren. If you spoil your children, you’ll end up raising your grandchildren”....... At Ma Barkers again are we Ronnie??

Why are they sharing one fish and chips between the 3 of them?
I think Jamie’s already had his as she’s been pushing it around her plate forever

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That’s what we call ‘oh, and a fishcake for me granddad’ meaning ‘I’ll stuff it down my neck in secret in the car before I get home’
I needed that giggle, thank you ....

mines a battered sausage 😂 for the drive home

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.