Mrs Hinch #343 Mouth of a duck, brains of a gnat. A brand new nursery with expensive tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wrote to her and said she’d retiled as well as painted. Was all this done during ‘deep rest’ as all her grey bathroom is now cream and beige.

what is she doing with those filters... it’s ridiculous!
But during her ‘deep rest’ period they were in tier 4? So who came in to tile the bathroom? As inch wouldn’t be able to do that!

Reactions: 7
My mum had one of those years ago in the kitchen, it had mugs hanging of it 😂😂😂
She’s only hanging tat on it anyway, what is even the point?! Do you really need all that shite hanging off your wall above the changing barrrrskittt??

Reactions: 11
I cannot wait until Ronnie drops his nap and shes got two kids in that house. I had two under 2 and my husband went straight back to work. He makes more mess than the rest of us so he was doing me a favour. Shes in for a shock.
What one of his naps? He apparently has like 20 day after his dose of piritin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She needs take Ronnie off Instagram.
He has the full attention of 2 adults 24/7 & endless opportunities for learning / playing & yet he’s dead behind the eyes on what she posts of him.
All children are different I get that, my 3 all have different characters but if she was my sister or friend I would be asking questions as to his development. Surely, she sees comparisons on her friends children mile stone wise?
just my opinion but I think if it was me then yeah, I’d be asking questions
I’m a speech and language therapist and I have concerns about his lack of interaction and speech.
I know we only see limited ‘highlights’ but when he feeds the dog for example, his mouth is closed all the way through, at his age you’d expect to see him saying “there” or even a simple “yay” when he claps but there’s nothing.
And as narcissistic as Hinch is, there has to be a reason why she’s not posting him saying “Mummy” or “love you”.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s defo gonna learn her arse from her elbow when number 2 comes along and i suspect her days off will be more and more as she will have a hard job pre recording 😂 2 under 2 is no picnic! And if she makes it out to be a picnic I hope she loses every single one of her barmy army because id say a lot of them will know the struggle of having 2 kids so young and close in age your house gets neglected! The best thing she could of done was make a play room for those kids when she extended her house instead of making room for the sake of making room ffs. Who needs a bit extravagant dining area and a living room larger than her personality! Should have sectioned one off properly into a play room and made it a really colourful space for them!

Reactions: 20
What one of his naps? He apparently has like 20 day after his dose of piritin.
That's true, poor boy might have to entertain himself for 5 minutes. If he does he'll be found either in the dogs food container, locked inside the under stairs cupboard or looking through binbags, like a funny like manzzzz.

i’m a speech and language therapist and I have concerns about his lack of interaction and speech.
I know we only see limited ‘highlights’ but when he feeds the dog for example, his mouth is closed all the way through, at his age you’d expect to see him saying “there” or even a simple “yay” when he claps but there’s nothing.
And as narcissistic as Hinch is, there has to be a reason why she’s not posting him saying “Mummy” or “love you”.
I'm sure she knows, which makes her pimping him out worse. She needs to stop posting him.

Reactions: 8
I always asked myself does she appear so malnourished? 1 chippy tea between 3 is the answer. She seems tight as a flies a**e

Reactions: 13
A shame she has to mention hes gonna be a big brother for the billionth time. We bloody get it hinch, you're pregnant
International star Ellie Goulding has over 14m followers and has kept her pregnancy private for 8 months. Grinch can’t keep hers quiet for 5 minutes !!! Obvs a much bigger celeb than the lovely Ellie !!!

Reactions: 19
has she had cheekbone implants? Or filler there? She’s kept up on the brow-lift Botox, I can tell that. But the micro bladed eyebrows are just an absolute travesty, and combined with the Botox in her brows.. woof. She’s actually very pretty, I wish we could see her without all the work!

I’ve just realized they all rhyme. Henry, Sophie, Jamie, Ronnie. I’d be snotty just to be funny and name the last one Marshall or something. It’ll be Melanie or Archie or something else with the ee. Joey?
I’m going for Harry

She has nothing on Elle Darby, first woman since the Virgin Mary to birth a child.
She’s the worst. Every grid post is her with her trousers hiked up to her tits to make her belly look as big as possible (I love an over the bump style but I put a top over it!!)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.