Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little boy has this car and he can only push himself backwards in it 🤦🏼‍♀️ He spends more time getting out, shutting the door, shouting yay, then getting back in than he does ‘driving’ 🤣
this was exactly how my son was when he first got a car like that. Spent more time getting in and out 😂 I wish they would put the foot rest on when they are pushing Ronnie about, I’m so scared he gets his feet caught in something.

Reactions: 4
That’s the saddest montage yet!

Using your kid for content is one thing but making out like a child’s most basic development is some kind of special achievement just seems a bit odd especially when rather than talking waving counting or clapping he’s progressed to feeding the dog 👍

My little boy has this car and he can only push himself backwards in it 🤦🏼‍♀️ He spends more time getting out, shutting the door, shouting yay, then getting back in than he does ‘driving’ 🤣
My daughter kept trying to climb up the back of it it 🙄 then like you say in and out then checking the wheels 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Can’t contain myself anymore! It’s like they’re all robots set commands of the day - the running to the chair was kinda cool ONCE - serious eye-rollingly tedious after the 4747th time! 🙄

Reactions: 13
Jeeze that's the worst & most lazy montage I've seen #nofucksgiven

(in order as they were on her stories)
Looks to me like this is in response to comments about Rondon’s delays in some aspects of his development.

As long as you’re taking professional advice Sopha and not pretending it’s just the nusty trolls I don’t care. It’s that little boy‘s interests that we’re commenting for.

Reactions: 8
That montage was plain odd. By all means look back at the progress your child has made. But the things she’s reflecting on his learning and then “mastering” are such bizarre things that you can’t actually see any development.
A better example would be first steps vs confident running. Or trying to climb onto the sofa vs climbing on the sofa with ease. Or trying to open a book vs confidently pointing out things within the book or dare I say it even saying what the things are in the book.
Not feeding the dog vs feeding the dog 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s obviously got a bee in her bonnet about comments on Ronnie lately - I try to give her the benefit of doubt that there are nasty people out there who do send horrible messages about Ronnie and of course that’s not on and must be very upsetting.
But her captions about how far you’ve come dont feel like they are about Ronnie. They feel like they are about HER. That she’s biting back at people saying SHE does nothing to help Ronnie. So yet again it’s all about HER. I’ve not articulated it well. But I reckon you get me.

Reactions: 44
She's a patronising dick. "Keep going we're almost there". None of this pandemic has affected her, she's continued to please herself and act like the rules don't apply to her. Catching up with her "me time" last night colouring in hearts, is she 12? Also I wonder how she'll fit all her shite lists in once number 3 son is here or if she'll continue to fake it that she does it all whilst making normal folk feel like tit in the process.

Reactions: 25
Hinch:
Hangs washing outside ❌
kid playing in the mud kitchen❌
Tends to real plants in the garden ❌
kid and dog get to play out in the sun❌

SS:
Hangs washing outside ✅
kid playing in the mud kitchen✅
Tends to real plants in the garden ✅
kids and dogs get to play out in the sun✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What has she done to that poor kids fringe. I thought she was meant to be a hairdresser.
I’ve been cutting my sons hair since last March and his hair looks fine and I’ve never even cut hair before.

Reactions: 12
this was exactly how my son was when he first got a car like that. Spent more time getting in and out 😂 I wish they would put the foot rest on when they are pushing Ronnie about, I’m so scared he gets his feet caught in something.
They come with a foot rest? I got mine 2nd hand and it hasn’t got one 🤦🏼‍♀️ Didn’t realise it was a thing

Hello Pastry Trolls!
Mini Mgh made their appearance! I shall now be entering a period of deep rest, have to admit I forgot my butter, but it turns out you don’t need lurpak to birth a baby! Look forward to slowly catching up on the adventures of Ron, Hen, Soph and Janine once were settled into a routine!

hope to be back tattling very soon, ATV guyzzzz ❤
Congratulations 🎉 I will send you a gifted monstrosity Moses basket on wheels 💕

What has she done to that poor kids fringe. I thought she was meant to be a hairdresser.
I’ve been cutting my sons hair since last March and his hair looks fine and I’ve never even cut hair before.
Mine looks like Howard Wolawitz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s the saddest montage yet!

Using your kid for content is one thing but making out like a child’s most basic development is some kind of special achievement just seems a bit odd especially when rather than talking waving counting or clapping he’s progressed to feeding the dog 👍

My daughter kept trying to climb up the back of it it 🙄 then like you say in and out then checking the wheels 😂
He also likes to climb through the window, get stuck, ask for help, then does it all again!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Stacey throwing shade Hinch's way? Poor Ron gets pushed around in his toy Audi while Rex is allowed to play on his ride on all by himself.

Reactions: 15
What’s with that absolutely depressing montage ...it made no sense. Her stories are soooo 😷 🤢 unrelatable 😂

Reactions: 4
Ahhh those times when morning after morning Henry got fed delicious processed chicken 🤢 didnt do him any harm really did it ??!!!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That montage was plain odd. By all means look back at the progress your child has made. But the things she’s reflecting on his learning and then “mastering” are such bizarre things that you can’t actually see any development.
A better example would be first steps vs confident running. Or trying to climb onto the sofa vs climbing on the sofa with ease. Or trying to open a book vs confidently pointing out things within the book or dare I say it even saying what the things are in the book.
Not feeding the dog vs feeding the dog 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s obviously got a bee in her bonnet about comments on Ronnie lately - I try to give her the benefit of doubt that there are nasty people out there who do send horrible messages about Ronnie and of course that’s not on and must be very upsetting.
But her captions about how far you’ve come dont feel like they are about Ronnie. They feel like they are about HER. That she’s biting back at people saying SHE does nothing to help Ronnie. So yet again it’s all about HER. I’ve not articulated it well. But I reckon you get me.
Came on to comment on the montage....she just misses the mark every single time, those videos are like 6 months apart and what has he learned?! In 6-12 months it seems like the only thing Ronnie has mastered is how to walk?? No communication skills, no interaction skills, no expressions, very few gross motor and basically no fine motor skills, what is the point of these videos?! It shows nothing!! That he is able to carry chicken in his finger from one point to another point? That's the most basic of child development and he is almost 2....
Is she really that disconnected and unaware that at almost 2 she thinks this is all her child is able to do and she is happy about it? My two year old and my niece who isn't get two, is singing songs, counting to 10 (obvs not really counting but more singing up to 10 like a rhyme) both have known all their animal sounds for almost a year, my daughter was doing animal sounds at 12/13 months and knows all her colours....sophie it is OK that Ron is clearly not hitting milestones, stop pretending and get him some help. She is so selfish it makes me sick.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.