Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept, it's not often I am lost for words but a grown woman playing with a colouring in book! My two stopped doing that when they left nursery to start big school. She really is a pathetic specimen and just goes to prove that the majority of her followers must be as gormless as her. One thing is for sure when her kids are at school they better not rely on her to help with homework :)

Reactions: 12
A big crayon chest .. and she uses it for three different colours. How confused was she her blue pink alternative pattern didn’t match up 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
not always unfortunately.... I had severe morning sickness with my pregnancy back in August, got to my 12 week scan in October and was told I was having a molar pregnancy and needed surgery ASAP, a molar pregnancy is when the placenta turns into a benign tumour, can either have a partial molar where there is a foetus but it won't survive... or a complete molar (what I had) where there is no baby just the tumor... I'm on month 4 out of 6 of blood draws to make sure I've no HCG in my system, as continuing high levels of HCG means the surgery didn't get all the tissue, the tumor has grew into the wall of the womb and chemotherapy is required... morning sickness isn't ALWAYS a good sign 🥺

that's what I just posted, I had a molar pregnancy back in October... sorry for your loss 💕
I had a partial molar just over 2 years ago in a very similar way found out at the scan and had to try 3 different methods to remove all the tissue but I now have a healthy just turned 1 year old. Good luck on your journey I know how hard it is x

Reactions: 1
Did she read this from the bad parenting advice manual?
Imagine going through life never hearing that the 2 most important people in your life are proud of you 😔

Soph love, give it up. Ronnie will be psychologically damaged enough after hearing all your lies.
Tell him that you're proud of him, then also tell him that he did something amazing and should also be proud of himself. Don't duck the poor kid up anymore
I thought the same. Couldn’t imagine NOT telling my children how proud I am of them. What a bleeping stupid quote!

Oh God that garden 😩 With all of her money how the hell could she have got it so wrong?
The exact same way she gets every single thing she does wrong ... just by being Sopha which translates to, being fick as tit with no taste or sense of style. Money clearly doesn't buy class

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello Pastry Trolls!
Mini Mgh made their appearance! I shall now be entering a period of deep rest, have to admit I forgot my butter, but it turns out you don’t need lurpak to birth a baby! Look forward to slowly catching up on the adventures of Ron, Hen, Soph and Janine once were settled into a routine!

hope to be back tattling very soon, ATV guyzzzz ❤
Congratulations 👏

I haven't posted much lately and I don't really watch Hinch very often any more but just had a quick flick through her stories and must say I have never seen anything so boring in my life. The only slight amusement I got was waiting to see what she did with the extra heart 🤣
She is too boring to even make fun of any now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Congratulations @mgh727. 🥰🥰🥰

So, tell us the story about how you had to sneak out of the hospital under the cover of darkness to avoid the paps??

I'm just catching up from yesterday so sorry if I repeat what has already been said. Clicking through multiple stories of her colouring in those hearts was a new low. Her content has never been so boring 😂😂

Also, why ask her followers what they think about the size of her bump? She hasn't told her best friends shoppers when cash cow number 2 is due so how can they have an opinion on the size? 🥴 Just fuelling more speculation because she is an attention seeking prick!!

Reactions: 13
When she got that art set out my immediate thought was
What an actual bleeping loser 🤦🏻‍♀️ that tragic I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 4
Hello Pastry Trolls!
Mini Mgh made their appearance! I shall now be entering a period of deep rest, have to admit I forgot my butter, but it turns out you don’t need lurpak to birth a baby! Look forward to slowly catching up on the adventures of Ron, Hen, Soph and Janine once were settled into a routine!

Aww congratulations on this wonderful news! 💕 another little pastry to join our #gifted supply! Hope you're both well!

I had someone imitate things I did years ago, bought the stuff I said I was going to buy, and now as an adult she still does it because she has to be centre of attention always. Not sure what to do about it tbh. If I was a celeb (ss) and someone else was trying to outdo/keep up/copy me I guess it's to be expected but to be friends and not say anything is a bit embarrassing for those who can see it happening right in front of them.
I was friends with 2 girls in school. One copied everything the other did. It used to be a running joke in school. Anyway fastfoward one moves country the shadow movs to the same place. One got engaged, married so did the other. Even their wedding dresses were similar. 🙈😂

• Wow
Hello Pastry Trolls!

Congratulations!!!!

What grown woman/wife/mother, working or not working, has the time to duck about colouring in a list of “things normal people do day to day” ?? Not only does she have the time to do said list she also has time to film, edit and spread it out over 4 Instagram frames ?? And treat us to an inspirational “hun” quote at the end of it!! Why has not one of her family members told her to give her head a shake and grow up ??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Get ready for a morning cringe post about the road map Big Boz announced last night - you know cos she never breaks any rules so this announcement is massive for her.

Reactions: 11
Dear Sopha
you should be now putting #ad on ALL of your content as you're getting the lot of it from Tattle. Also I think you should also then be paying Tattlers for their content suggestions.
You claim to loathe tattle yet get the majority of your content from here. Hypocrite of the highest order.
Whilst I'm here, your dog hates your son and yet you insist they are the best of friends, continually throwing them together for the gram... that's going to end up with Ronnie being bitten. Then you'll have to have chicken strip put down

Said dog is grossly overweight and you'll lose him one of these days to a massive heart attack.

Stop lying to your hinchers and yourself... ABOUT EVERYTHING !

Just once in your alleged perfect life try to be honest. It's not that difficult, millions of people tell the truth every day. Imagine that.

It is however nice to see Ron smiling.

Oh, and finally will you just cough to your bloody pre records! I doubt very much you're the only one who does it. However, if you can't bring yourself to do that, check they are appropriate for whatever day you're posting them. The weather keeps catching you out ! It's embarrassing FFS. Get a grip on it mun!

Going to start calling Inch Budgie, talk about helicopter parent🙄🙄
I bloody love this!! poor kid has one parent who appears to not give a toss about him, and another that hovers over him constantly.

Reactions: 14
What grown woman/wife/mother, working or not working, has the time to duck about colouring in a list of “things normal people do day to day” ?? Not only does she have the time to do said list she also has time to film, edit and spread it out over 4 Instagram frames ?? And treat us to an inspirational “hun” quote at the end of it!! Why has not one of her family members told her to give her head a shake and grow up ??
Whilst wearing her powder pink fluffy loungewear and (probably) a bow in her hair. She ain't the full shilling is she? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m on tenterhooks waiting for the next episode of the best comedy in town 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she asking if her followers think he is going to be a big baby based on her size when she was due with Ron? You haven't told us the due date so how would anyone be able to comment on if he is bigger or smaller 🙄
She's such a fukin imbecile, with her previous record for posting days weeks and months after content has been filmed, that photo could very well be of her whilst she was up the duff with Ron.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.