Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she makes a tit load of money for being a cleaning superstar...his feet are filthy! We know it’s not from running around outside in the dirt so she needs to learn how to clean her floors (and her son) properly.
When you have 20 different mops and as much liquid as a b&m warehouse there’s no excuse really is there. Especially with 2 adults at home🤨🤨🤨
ETA can she actually be classed as an adult

Reactions: 10
Love SS showing Rex with his mud kitchen, and scooting alone. It’s almost shade against Hinch🤔😂

Reactions: 13
It's the perfect conditions to hang washing outside today so I wonder if Soph will actually hang her washing outside? You know, because she misses it so much and she can have her washing smell of the outside rather than synthetically replicating the smell. We all know the answer to that one as she talks utter bulls**t. The only things she hung out last year were her cloffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just don’t understand the morning montages with depressing music and life quotes. I’m struggling to see “how far” she’s come. She was a cleaning account, that people could relate to and now all we get is pictures of her child and dog every single morning doing the same routine. Then pics of her reminding herself to make breakfast, lunch and dinner like it’s some sort of achievement to make food. Doesn’t even need to be in a list, it’s kind of a given that you’ll need to eat. Dear god woman, just be a normal, functioning adult

Reactions: 18
Jeeze that's the worst & most lazy montage I've seen #nofucksgiven

(in order as they were on her stories)
But what development can you actually see like? Other than walking....if this doesn't scream out to her that her son is lacking in development then I don't know what will....

Reactions: 9
My little boy has this car and he can only push himself backwards in it 🤦🏼‍♀️ He spends more time getting out, shutting the door, shouting yay, then getting back in than he does ‘driving’ 🤣
But he is interacting and showing emotions of joy and happiness saying yay etc and the fact he can scoot backwards is great, it shows he is able to move it, they usually start with going backwards even on a trike so that's totally fine..the fact that Ronnie is just sitting there blank in the face saying absolutely nothing while his parents are laughing and shouting, why isn't he looking at them? Why isn't he interacting, or screeching or smiling or laughing, his feet are just dragging along the ground, I've never known a toddler to just sit there with his feet dragging while someone else pushed him along, he can feel the ground under his feet....do they just take away all his independence?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
But what development can you actually see like? Other than walking....if this doesn't scream out to her that her son is lacking in development then I don't know what will....
I found the ones of him stood at the toy basket pretty sad. I remember when she kept propping him up there before he could stand alone. Now we are seeing him stood in the exact same spot and still doing nothing with it. I’ve got two kids, 2 years and 3 months apart. They are nearly 9 and 7. I have never felt the need for anymore children and I am satisfied with what I have. But when I see her missing out on what an amazing age that boy is at right now it starts to make me want to do it all again because you never get those years back and they are such a joy as toddlers who are just learning about the world.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m so confused by her latest montage...
Apart from the kid literally growing, I’m seeing no difference in “how far he’s come”
Weird sopha. Tattle content backfired there love

Reactions: 17
Haha.so who was saying her bump looked too small?but no she doesn't read here at all guuuys.that photo was a duck u tattle and she couldn't have been more obvious.or pathetic Sophie.its called pathetic.and kind of a dick for trying to get at us.you know mean.bullying.crappy.nasty.

I just don’t understand the morning montages with depressing music and life quotes. I’m struggling to see “how far” she’s come. She was a cleaning account, that people could relate to and now all we get is pictures of her child and dog every single morning doing the same routine. Then pics of her reminding herself to make breakfast, lunch and dinner like it’s some sort of achievement to make food. Doesn’t even need to be in a list, it’s kind of a given that you’ll need to eat. Dear god woman, just be a normal, functioning adult
Thats how she gets it though isnt it.making list out of literally just life decisions.things we all do without thinking.u no breathing...lungs in and out. Walking...lifting leg up,heel down. Sitting...walk to chair,lower thyself! Eye ur not doing anything special u nob

Reactions: 7
Just adding..i had a prem (don’t know if R was) and so many milestones weren’t hit but had the support and soon they were just a little later. It just feels like the little lamb is a show pony at times. I did share the ins and outs of my child as a toddler sometimes. That toddler is now a teen and will never forgive me! They just want normality. It does (imo) affect them. R must think he’s in a parallel universe - “oh mum pleeeeeease not again” I don’t know..maybe I’m full of crap, but does he actually enjoy all this attention?

Reactions: 5
Hinch:
Hangs washing outside ❌
kid playing in the mud kitchen❌
Tends to real plants in the garden ❌
kid and dog get to play out in the sun❌

SS:
Hangs washing outside ✅
kid playing in the mud kitchen✅
Tends to real plants in the garden ✅
kids and dogs get to play out in the sun✅
I was literally just coming to say the same!
SS was deffo throwing that shade today 🤣
Why does Hinch miss the Mark so much when her bestie is right there showing her how it’s done!
I would care if hinchy posted a replica of SS stories because at least then we’d all know Ronaldo was getting the sensory and messy play 😂

Reactions: 3
SS pretending to be Hinch's mate whilst subtly digging at her and hinch doesn't even get it. SS hangs her washing outside the day after hinch makes a big thing about hanging washing out but never actually does. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Look this whole Hinch / SS thing really does my head in. I can’t work it out! The shades so obvious but I can’t decide if it’s all states and conducted by either management to make comparisons (although why would Hinch agree to look the bleeping idiot)...

1. Is this planned so SS can slowly take her place once Soph is ready and she can slowly dip out leaving her “BFF” to it.

2. Do they have a chat about the tit they can get away with for bantaaaaaaa! Then snigger and laugh at the comments and comparisons (again why would Soph be ok with always looking the idiot).

3. They really don’t like each other and SS does do digs at Soph (but why would they be so obvious and so in sync especially when it’s pre recorded).

These thoughts don’t ever have a clear conclusion! Like the slow mo yesterday of SS handing rex a bottle of milk although even that didn’t annoy me 😂 letting your child have a comfort morning or bedtime bottle of MILK is fine it’s the bottle of juice all day that annoys me with Soph BUT I rarely see rex with a bottle so it looked thought out he’s confident with his sippy cup and even open cup so that felt odd.

I CANT WORK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I couldn’t help notice ronnies feet in that montage, both bare feet and in socks. They were black!? I assume she just scrubs the sinks and the toilets and leaves the floors to be dirty?? Some cleaning account she is!

Reactions: 8
‘He’s got so much energy to burn off’ aye cos he does duck ALL ALL THE GODDAMN DAY

• Haha
Reactions: 33
STOP 👏 PUTTING 👏 YOUR 👏 CHILD 👏 ON👏 SOCIAL 👏 MEDIA 👏

He deserves privacy.

It sickens me that these big companies endorse her. And that she doesn't hold his privacy as sacrosanct. It's quite simply child exploitation. He doesn't have a choice in this. I really dislike talking about any children, especially in regards to their development. You know what would solve that problem? Stop using him for content. That is all. Hope that helps sofa. You'll be proud of yourself if you do.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.