Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the betting in the next 24hrs there will magically be a ‘hinch haul’ given that HB is on the same estate as the Tesco’s they’ve been too and it doesn’t close till 8pm

I’ll give her till 11am to post it...

Reactions: 12
View attachment 452104

When she got up in the loft the other day I thought it was to get the bath and the baby play mat. Why are they still there?
But her Hunzzz are that thick they won’t even realise that ... this is what pisses me off, the fact she claims to “LOVE” all 4 Million of them, yet clearly lies so fuckin much .. I’m honestly speechless as to who is more stupid, Her? The Hunz? Or Her family & “friends” (for not pulling her about these things) ...

Reactions: 4
Wonder how many mums who are struggling with money during the pandemic is currently sat watching Hinches stories in tears because they can't afford to spend just short of £300 on a bouncy castle for their hyper toddler.

Also love the way she's added the top bit where it says when it was purchased for all the nasty trolls saying she already had it
👏🏼 This!
Her behaviour should be her downfall. Her shoppers can’t keep up with this sort of extravagant spending. We all know who her target audience! Stooopid people 🥴 but not many will have that money available for such expensive gifts for NO REASON!!! I’m all for a treat now and then but wth!! It’s literally showing off!!

Also I remember that musical book and her saying it’s annoying as if she’s ripped it off 🤡
😕

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know why Jamie did give up work 🤔 or why he gasnt gone back?

Because he's a lazy bleep living off the tit show that is "Mrs Hinch"... and she's a crap mum who can't be left alone with her spawn.. needs constant babysitting herself. Hope that helps x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Bloody hell it’s just weird isn’t it???
It’s one thing to actually go and sit in the car ( I literally can’t think of anything worse at that time of night- one of us would go and the other would out the children to bed!!) ..... but it’s another thing entirely to think I’ll put this on Instagram! Mental!!! 🤯🤯🤯

oh and all of those bags disgust me!! So wasteful!! 🤮🤮

Reactions: 20
Pasta is my ‘I can’t be arsed to cook’ meal. She seems to cook him pasta at every meal recently and it always looks so dry. She would probably do well with a hello fresh box or something like that where the ingredients and recipes come and all she has to to is cook it (coz she can actually cook). I just think she’s incredibly lazy which is why Ronnie was on pouches for so long and why she only used to give him one cooked meal a day. She needs to be guided through what to cook for them all and there is no shame in that. That’s why one of those subscriptions food boxes would help her. It’s not like she can’t afford it.
I need to get this off my chest it’s huge guysss I’ve been wanting to tell you all for so long....
Back at the start of the year when I had Covid I used fellow cleaning guru frenchys 50% off code to order gousto 😱 (thanks frenchy) and it was actually so nice. The recipes and the ease of it all while sick/tired. Downside to clicking on someone’s swipe up I am now being plagued with gousto promo!
phew glad to get it out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.