Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m such a jealous nusty troll because I haven’t got a case full of colouring pencils that I can spend my evenings colouring in hearts without my child. So so jealous. Not

Reactions: 9
Hello Pastry Trolls!
Mini Mgh made their appearance! I shall now be entering a period of deep rest, have to admit I forgot my butter, but it turns out you don’t need lurpak to birth a baby! Look forward to slowly catching up on the adventures of Ron, Hen, Soph and Janine once were settled into a routine!

hope to be back tattling very soon, ATV guyzzzz ❤
Congratulations 🥳 and as they say up 'ere - you've missed nowt 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He's still a bit young for a toddler bed. My boy is 6 months older than Ronnie and still in a cot. We plan to move him to a bed at 2 1/2. We moved our daughter at a similar age.
It all depends normally on when/if they discover they can get out of the cot. Once that happens you’re into needing a proper bed, as bedtime is a nightmare with a toddler who’s having the time of their lives, mine was around 2 when it happened.
Which is also why she needs to make sure that there nothing on the sides that he could get caught up in, if he does start trying to climb out!

Reactions: 6
I suppose she can't film herself colouring in her kitchen in her activity journal as it's her old kitchen that she said she'd never change
God I’ve now got visions of that colouring box being all pristine other than the poor stumpy grey pencil sharpened down to a splinter from overuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guyzzz, sorry if this has already been said but I just can’t keep up 😭 but why is she banging on about missing putting the washing on the line, she dries her washing in the house in the height of summer, so full of tit for yet another #ad 🙄. And don’t even get me started on the fact she has cooking breakfast and dinner on the bloody ta da list 🤦🏽‍♀️ How she’s still raking it in I’ll never know!

Reactions: 14
Just going back to the Lenor series of adverts:
“I’ve never smelt anything like it” - surely that’s not true because it smells of Spring Awakening which you LOVE and have used for years.
Banging on about it being super concentrated so you get 60 washes in each bottle, but then says that she’s “used it every day”. There are only 3 of them in that household and they never go anywhere so where the hell is she finding a full load of washing from every day? Truth is it defeats the object of it being concentrated if you’re doing twice as many washes!
Finally, the whole bottle is 100% recyclable. As if her followers actually give two shits about the environment. You know what is even better for the planet? Not buying chemical fabric softener at all, especially when your bleeping washing pods already include it.

Reactions: 26
Poor rondingdongdash won't be allowed to scoot round in that car he'll be pushed every morning from the kitchen to the dining room, then that's it for 24 hours
Would love to see him pinball up and down the hallway, screeching around the dining table back up to the kitchen bouncing off the walls and furniture, mowing Henry down and flipping the bird at Hinch on the way round 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Congratulations @mgh727 lovely news. Enjoy your maternity leave with your little baba and tattling with us ...... take some deep rest to recover and enjoy your newborn

Reactions: 1
Surely she has no time to be colouring judging by this road map out of lockdown she’s got a fancy over the top 2nd birthday party to plan 🙄

Stale sandwiches and soggy cheese balls all round 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely she has no time to be colouring judging by this road map out of lockdown she’s got a fancy over the top 2nd birthday party to plan 🙄
She’s scouring everywhere for a new wedding dress to mark the occasion. Heaven forbid it be about Ronnie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If Ron had even touched mud it would be on his sleeves and cuffs, even in his hair.

Does anyone else think that Jamie gets sent out to wave in the window at Ron & Hen climbing up on the armchair? Henry definitely looks like it’s a trick he’ll get yet another treat for, everything is so staged it’s cringe!

That dog needs hips checked ASAP he was sitting funny on the floor when she thought he was afraid of the car. It’s a common problem for the breed and especially with his weight challenges.

Reactions: 15
My god she has one of the most useless accounts on Instagram. So glad I unfollowed her. I pop on every now and again just to see if anything exciting has happened. I can't work out what her account is about? Not much cleaning going on and a lot of that is in her highlights, she's not interacting much with Ron other than screeching in his face, she's just boring.

Reactions: 9
I still don’t understand what selling technique it is when she keeps doing the same stuff, eating the same food etc. There must be a (monetary) reason for it. Maybe like the shopping channels where they repeat the same item over and over until you buy in to it?

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does ‘Rons dirt’ just look like she’s stamped bits of mud with a sponge or something on him? Its too even and neat to be natural? My child usually has really dirty kneesz and bum! To me this looks fake, not ons bit on elbows?
Its fake alright - I went to the park and this is the state of my trainers from the other day (I decided to put trainers on instead of wellies). My toddler decided he was going to run into that puddle of mud 😂. Everyone was laughing at me in the park trying to get him out of that! He was unscathed lol 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5
No I did not just watch a grown woman tapping on hearts that she’s coloured in... 😒 Who has time for this tit? And that poor unhappy boy being pushed around. Leave him alone to play and learn. Twats!!!

No I did not just watch a grown woman tapping on hearts that she’s coloured in... 😒 Who has time for this tit? And that poor unhappy boy being pushed around. Leave him alone to play and learn. Twats!!!
Suddenly I’m a VIP I notice. I’d like to thank Sopha for being such a knob and getting me here. And for my prize, I would like to be pushed around the room in a plastic car looking bewildered! 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.