Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch your colouring pencils are tit mate. Also, no you didn’t make mud pies at all, you’d have filmed it cause you’d actually be showing Ronnie getting involved and getting messy but no, poor lad just gets to climb the chair and run down the hallway everyday. I mean god forbid a child makes a mess

Reactions: 24
What have I watched all day. It gets worse day by day deep rest after deep rest.

The car reminds me of the indoor slide. Two goes and not used again. Put some proper shoes on Ron in the car. His toes are dragging or his feet are going to hurt. Let him move himself around. He won't learn otherwise. He is old enough to do it himself. Stop trying to control his playtime. Someone really doesn't want a child more intelligent than herself.

The dog.. sitting that low 🤔. Reminds me of when my own dog suffered with his prostate. He couldn't sit comfortably any other way.. wouldn't be surprised if Hen has prostrate issues.

No one really gives a damn about the dog...
I thought it could be spinal pain but now you’ve said that my boss used to have a boxer and he did this and it turned out to be prostate cancer.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She really is a bore and that maternity outfit just looked cheap as

Reactions: 7
Hello Pastry Trolls!
Mini Mgh made their appearance! I shall now be entering a period of deep rest, have to admit I forgot my butter, but it turns out you don’t need lurpak to birth a baby! Look forward to slowly catching up on the adventures of Ron, Hen, Soph and Janine once were settled into a routine!

hope to be back tattling very soon, ATV guyzzzz ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 130
Completely Middleton to the party but this is after DH’s cleaned it it’s filthy - the brown/green bit is slimy/algae- it’s not a reflection you can see the reflection - apparently cleaning one corner then hosing it is cleaning now! (Edited to attach the pic!!)
F6986429-4C4C-418D-B013-BD1EC1EE7314.png

Reactions: 5
Hello Pastry Trolls!
Mini Mgh made their appearance! I shall now be entering a period of deep rest, have to admit I forgot my butter, but it turns out you don’t need lurpak to birth a baby! Look forward to slowly catching up on the adventures of Ron, Hen, Soph and Janine once were settled into a routine!

Congratulations. 🎉 Enjoy the deep rest .

• Heart
Hello Pastry Trolls!
Mini Mgh made their appearance! I shall now be entering a period of deep rest, have to admit I forgot my butter, but I turns out you don’t need lurpak to birth a baby! Look forward to slowly catching up on the adventures of Ron, Hen, Soph and Janine once were settled into a routine!

Congratulations and welcome Mini Mgh!! I hope you are feeling well and there weren't too many paps at the hospital trying to snap you!

I see she hasn't mentioned the potential lifting of restrictions over the next few months. I guess it's cos she hasn't adhered to any so far so what's the change mean to her?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've seen similar Instyle maternity clothes in Penny's /Primark as normal lounge wear.. 🤷.... There's nothing special about what she is wearing..

She just needs to buy the next size up to cover the cashcow#2 baby bump..

Reactions: 4
When she whipped out that art set I was thinking she was going to do some proper art but na, colouring in little love hearts like teens do in their school books😂 I love adult colouring books they're so therapeutic but that would’ve taken her 5 mins, what a mockery, jesus sopha get yourself together
I suppose she can't film herself colouring in her kitchen in her activity journal as it's her old kitchen that she said she'd never change

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello Pastry Trolls!

Congratulations.. enjoy ur little bundle of love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm wondering why he hasn't figured out how to use his own feet? Is he that lazy, or are they hindering him? Hopefully she'll show him whizzing around himself soon 🤷‍♀️
It’s not as easy as it looks for a toddler. We pushed our little one around in it for a good couple of weeks before she realised what she had to do and gained the strength in her legs to do it. Even now she’ll jump at the chance to be pushed.

Reactions: 6
This woman leads such a pointless life. All the millions in the world wouldnt make me want to swap my (very busy but very fulfilled) life for a life where I had to pretend to be excited by Lenor and colour in silly little hearts, and where my whole days activity consisted of making breakfast and mud pies. Dear God, if she has a brain at all it must have turned to mush by now. So boring, so mundane, where the only thing you can think of to share with your silly hinchers is yourself colouring in a notepad. Give me my busy old life any day, never bored, not enough time in my day to make my house sparkle, but fun and exciting.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What the duck have I just watched 😐

I know people do those colouring in pad things for relaxation ( each to their own thing, whatever floats ya boat) is this how you become a millionaire 🤔
I love colouring in LOL I never do it but it is relaxing when I do. Actual colouring tho or painting. Not writing a bloody list.
The only thing I liked was the little taps on each heart to colour them LOL I’m simple too.

It’s not as easy as it looks for a toddler. We pushed our little one around in it for a good couple of weeks before she realised what she had to do and gained the strength in her legs to do it. Even now she’ll jump at the chance to be pushed.
You have just given me the biggest deja vu throwback ... didn’t know I could remember that far ... I’ve just got a flashback of sitting in it and not being able to push it with my legs properly !!!

Reactions: 3
Hello Pastry Trolls!

Congratulations on mini mgh.. @mgh727

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What the duck was that? 😂
I love a good colouring in session, but why film it like that? I don’t get it? 😂
I don’t get half of the tit she does
Such a strange woman!
I read a book when I want to relax but I don’t film myself sitting reading and then post it on social media. Even my friends and family would think I’ve gone mental let alone 4 million bots followers.

Hello Pastry Trolls!

Congratulations enjoy your tattle mat leave ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does ‘Rons dirt’ just look like she’s stamped bits of mud with a sponge or something on him? Its too even and neat to be natural? My child usually has really dirty kneesz and bum! To me this looks fake, not ons bit on elbows?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.