Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making mud pies today? No Hinch you forget that was a lie from the weekend else you would of put it on the gram like the poor boy looking bored to tears in his car being pushed around the house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the duck have I just watched 😐

I know people do those colouring in pad things for relaxation ( each to their own thing, whatever floats ya boat) is this how you become a millionaire 🤔
I have an adult sweary colouring book!! Don't know what tit this is she's doing!! Where's the paint by numbers?

Reactions: 15
Her taadaa list - make and spray beds, cooked breakfast, cooked lunch.. holy tit these are things people just DO without having to congratulate themselves!!!
So 2 things with the crappy ta-da lists:

1. She does them so people keep on filling up their crappy book of lists and she sells more copies even though she’s no longer advertising her to-do lists
2. They act as a reminder of what content she’s posted on what days so she doesn’t trip up on her pre-records. A reverse content calendar

Reactions: 18
Seriously......what the hell is a bloody ta da list ffs a 30yo woman writes down what she’s done in a day to feel good 🤣🤣 well darling if u actually live in a real world where you have a real full time job to do as well as looking after your child and house work on top you would have the bloody time to write a list of the tit you’ve done on that day....👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So 2 things with the crappy ta-da lists:

1. She does them so people keep on filling up their crappy book of lists and she sells more copies even though she’s no longer advertising her to-do lists
2. They act as a reminder of what content she’s posted on what days so she doesn’t trip up on her pre-records. A reverse content calendar
But she has tripped up, the mud pies were done st the weekend🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did you FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK make mud pies - and no, cooking breakfast doesn't belong on a list either you absolute bell end, that's just a very normal everyday thing everyone does. You infuriate me, Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hate everything about this woman. I dislike her childishness, her weirdness, I hate the way she treats her son, i hate the way she treats her dog, i dislike her stupid montages, i hate the way she lies, i hate the way she is so fake, i hate the way she pretends to love the hinchers so she can squeeze more money out of them, i dislike her creepy husband, i dislike her house, i hate the way she says 'sshhhpring awakening, i hate the way she says ebayers, I hate the way she hides expensive stuff and pretends she loves cheap stuff, I hate the way she pretends to clean, I just dislike her shallowness and fake concern for people.

In short I hate Hinch. There that's better!
10 (million) things I hate about Hinch...

I really need to watch that film soon, I was obsessed with Heath Ledger 😍

Reactions: 5
When she whipped out that art set I was thinking she was going to do some proper art but na, colouring in little love hearts like teens do in their school books😂 I love adult colouring books they're so therapeutic but that would’ve taken her 5 mins, what a mockery, jesus sopha get yourself together

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have just watched some bint record herself, tapping hearts for four stories long, FOUR STORIES LONG....what a bloody time to be alive!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Is she a full bleeping shilling; god give me strength. Tapping her pencil on each heart infuriates me.

How many ad's today; nice earner today tattlers more than most earn in a year.

Tapping her pencil on them colour in hearts; is she taking the piss? Like mocking the people who go out and buy the products she is advertising. What a actress. 🥉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Put some shoes on your child and let him use his feet to move the car. It’s just another contraption to push him round in clearly 🥴🙄

View attachment 450615
I'm wondering why he hasn't figured out how to use his own feet? Is he that lazy, or are they hindering him? Hopefully she'll show him whizzing around himself soon 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think she stole the ta daa idea from her therapist as when I had cbt and even after I had my baby and suspected PND the first thing they taught was a list of things you did accomplish that day to stop you feeling like you’ve done nothing! The idea can work for those struggling but even her lists are a bit too tit for an accomplishment list to be honest 😂

I used to beat myself up for not doing enough so it’s a technique they teach you but she just ripped it off for her book like she rips everything off. Her lists are also lists of lies 😂

Won’t let Ronnie colour on his own but spends an hour colouring and putting the montage together 👍 cool 👍 keep living that dream 👍

Reactions: 28
There are no words to convey the horror
This is why I don't blame Hinch when "little businesses" send her "stuff" for exposure and she ignores it. I bet she gets a truck load of horrific tit, so no wonder she doesn't acknowledge a lot of it

Reactions: 8
Can only imagine her looking back over those lists in a few years and thinking ‘what the duck are mud pies, as if I ever made them’ and then believing her own lies and thinking she was a top class Mother. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'the adventures of Ron and hen' HUN you are literally sat inside your bloody house! What is the adventure? Looking out the bleedin window?

Why does this get on my nerves so much😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is she a full bleeping shilling; god give me strength. Tapping her pencil on each heart infuriates me.

How many ad's today; nice earner today tattlers more than most earn in a year.

Tapping her pencil on them colour in hearts; is she taking the piss? Like mocking the people who go out and buy the products she is advertising. What a actress. 🥉
She's got the mind of a 5 year old and far too much time on her hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
duck me, it comes to something when every living soul in your house looks miserable as duck and you've got to put on a fake laugh to act like it's Coco the Clowns comedy half hour 🙄
Maybe they all have stinking chemical headaches? A day of fresh air, then back inside to the toxic environment of a carcinogenic fog. That fat dog will think he's got Corona from the stench of multiple chemicals knocking out his sense of smell ☹

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.