Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m disabled and my physio told me about lists for the day so I don’t beat myself up too much. I have to admit I fell in the Hinch bucket and ‘treated’ myself to her list book but I’m sure as tit don’t write I made meals, but given they are sometimes the only thing I can do for myself on bad days, maybe I should... pretty sure she’d add ‘make list’ if she could!

As for colouring in those dick’ead hearts...and getting it wrong!
She wants one of these bad bois. I guarantee if you don’t have one you need one! They are the funniest thing on a crappy day.
Your name and postcode is on these screen shots! 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
I’m disabled and my physio told me about lists for the day so I don’t beat myself up too much. I have to admit I fell in the Hinch bucket and ‘treated’ myself to her list book but I’m sure as tit don’t write I made meals, but given they are sometimes the only thing I can do for myself on bad days, maybe I should... pretty sure she’d add ‘make list’ if she could!

She wants one of these bad bois. I guarantee if you don’t have one you need one! They are the funniest thing on a crappy day.

edited to remove said personal info. 🥴

398A0FAC-3653-4C0D-AE7D-25C4191BE8E2.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Literally dying at these comments and dying that she got out that big art set just to colour in the hearts of her hinch book and tries to pretend she isn't still advertising her crap. Even at this time of day. Go and have a cold bath and cuddle up to your husband instead and think about how you can better your life, Ron's life and poor fat dogs life tomorrow, maybe start by telling budgie face Tom Hardy to get off his bum and get to work because he's not getting a role on towie now at his age.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This was my kids yesterday, we went for a long walk into the woods. Absolutely FILTHY, they had to strip off on the mat, I had to soak their clothes then wash them, no harm done, they look good as new. Then my kids needed a good shower aswell. Isn't that normal for kids in the muddy winter...... Atleast it is for mine! They're only little once!!!
I have 4 boys, she has no idea what she has ahead of her lol!! Everytime we go walking at the minute they have to strip as soon as they get into the house!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello Pastry Trolls!
Mini Mgh made their appearance! I shall now be entering a period of deep rest, have to admit I forgot my butter, but it turns out you don’t need lurpak to birth a baby! Look forward to slowly catching up on the adventures of Ron, Hen, Soph and Janine once were settled into a routine!

hope to be back tattling very soon, ATV guyzzzz ❤
Congratulations! Enjoy your deep rest, I assume you will travel from 1 holiday cottage to another?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she deleted the clip of Ronnie beeping the horn ? I saw it earlier but it seems to have gone 🤔
Edited to say my bad it was further back than I looked 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I was down the cleaning aisle with my dad today at the supermarket and he said he could do with a bottle of Zoflora. We'll I couldn't help myself. There were a few people around and I said loudly,
"do y'know what dad? People actually buy and collect Zoflora. Like proper hoard it in cupboards. All because some woman called Mrs Hinch uses it so people buy tons of the stuff."
He looked at me and said, "fook me, it's a disinfectant ain't it? Why on earth would people do that?"
"Because dad, they are simpletons who are obssesed with all the cleaning tit she promotes."
Dad muttered "I ain't no cleaning lunatic." and put the bottle back!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Talk for yrself 😂
When lock down ends it'll make no difference to me cos I won't be able to get through the fecking doorway!! If I do manage it I'll trip over my own hair🤣
I could donate a nice set of natural extensions to Soph,but she'd have to promise to look after them.View attachment 450416
Oh Fanny I hear ya girl! I will donate her a spare set of natural extensions and I don’t care if she looks after them as I just want my hair cut😭 our hairdressers are not opening until May and perhaps as late as June 😩

Reactions: 3

edited to remove said personal info. 🥴

View attachment 451137
Haha I have one of those swear one's, it's ace!!! Better than her tada list tit.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does ‘Rons dirt’ just look like she’s stamped bits of mud with a sponge or something on him? Its too even and neat to be natural? My child usually has really dirty kneesz and bum! To me this looks fake, not ons bit on elbows?
Looks to me like he lay/knelt down on the grass...she screeched 'Muummmaaazzzzz, nooooo!' at him so Jaymehh picked him up and plonked him on a bench for a photo. Fun times.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can’t be considered a good cleaning woman if she washes her crappy baby grows in the kitchen sink 🤢sorry still haven’t got over that

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.