Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you can flog a product that no fucker needs for commission if you do that
[/QUOTE]
There is that 😂

But that would involve the possibility of physical exertion, Sophie can't possibly do that without Jamie around to delegate to, she is pregnant don't you know 😂;). Why do anything physical when you can pour in chemicals and let them do the work for you #swipeuptogetyourchemicalshere
[/QUOTE]
Yes I agree. For a moment I was forgetting it’s Hinch we’re talking about. I’ll give myself a severe talking about 😂 What was I thinking 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen mybudgethome’s rant about unsafe cleaning practices by cleaning accounts? I feel like it’s obviously aimed at MH which is odd as she’s always commenting on her posts

Reactions: 10
Vix meldrew is going on about mrs hinch today about how shes not hurting anyone and it drives her mad that people build these people to knock them down.

I responding and said it's her job to get it right if I did something wrong in my job then I would be told that. She is part of gleam the biggest talent agency of social media influencers and they should be telling her what to do about advertising.

I also said that they get too big too quickly these 'influencers' and that she has basically become QVC and people are getting into debt trying to be like her when actually she's just selling tat and that it's bad for peoples mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
😂😂 poor little 👶 being put into one of those big fat gypsy wedding moses baskets.

Come in Sophie, you seriously can't like that can you?
There are so many beautiful cribs on the market and even the fab amby hammock nest, why choose something that you would have put your dolls into in the 70s?

I'm actually astounded
Gypsy wedding style is her thing! That baby will be in ruffles and knee high socks with pom poms on the side before you know it! Bet you a bottle of zoflora she has him a Swarovski encrusted dummy too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
After missing out on most of yesterday’s posts, today’s working day has consisted of sneakily looking on my phone at the photocopier, attempting to look like I’m working whilst scrolling through Tattle with my phone beside the keyboard, and numerous ‘toilet’ breaks. My colleagues probably think I have the shits! 🤣🤣

• Haha
So now shes posting about trolls. Tattle has finally got to her 🤣. Now shes going to loose it all oh what a shame !!

Reactions: 11
After missing out on most of yesterday’s posts, today’s working day has consisted of sneakily looking on my phone at the photocopier, attempting to look like I’m working whilst scrolling through Tattle with my phone beside the keyboard, and numerous ‘toilet’ breaks. My colleagues probably think I have the shits! 🤣🤣
Tell them you have cystitis 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I find it absolutely disgusting that as an “influencer” she hasn’t addressed the anniversary of DDAY. She actually couldn’t get lower in my estimations. She is a disgusting human being!!!

• Heart
She threw that pillowcase at Henry. Why would she have been filming at the exact moment he appeared? She called him in and when she heard him stamping along the landing, she lobbed the pillowcase.
Poor old Henry. I know it’s only a bit of cloth but he’s probably wondering why she did that.
Wouldn’t put it past her to have had several goes at it either. Chucking him out of the room each time until he wanders round the corner at the right moment. He’s so good natured he’d do it just for something to do.
I know this is nothing in the grand scheme of things but just shows what she’s like. It’s all for show. She’s so shallow.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.