Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After missing out on most of yesterday’s posts, today’s working day has consisted of sneakily looking on my phone at the photocopier, attempting to look like I’m working whilst scrolling through Tattle with my phone beside the keyboard, and numerous ‘toilet’ breaks. My colleagues probably think I have the shits! 🤣🤣
Tell them it’s thrush and they will look not give you eye contact all week 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She threw that pillowcase at Henry. Why would she have been filming at the exact moment he appeared? She called him in and when she heard him stamping along the landing, she lobbed the pillowcase.
Poor old Henry. I know it’s only a bit of cloth but he’s probably wondering why she did that.
Wouldn’t put it past her to have had several goes at it either. Chucking him out of the room each time until he wanders round the corner at the right moment. He’s so good natured he’d do it just for something to do.
I know this is nothing in the grand scheme of things but just shows what she’s like. It’s all for show. She’s so shallow.
I thought this exact same thing.
She will do anything to get her fans to love her / laugh at her / adore her - in fact anything to fill the void she so obviously has in the depths of her sad empty cold lonely soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They might even send me home sick and get to spend all day freely reading Tattle and watching stories on Instagram ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha my hubby is a brickie... he takes his nasty work mugs and scrubs with building sand 🤢
[/QUOTE]

Exactly! All you need is an abrasive and then to wash them as normal
Daft bint. (her not you 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All I seem to do these days is try and catch up on these threads lol
Hinch probably doesn’t even know it’s D Day... all she knows is that it’s friday tomoro 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hinch probably doesn’t even know it’s D Day... all she knows is that it’s friday tomoro 🙄
Exactly this! She should do a post out of respect, but it’s not about her is it. Shameless

Reactions: 10
Even better, tell them you have an STI and you get to have the whole week off and your boss will never walk within a ten foot radius of you ever again

• Haha
Shall I write you a note to be excused 😂
Lol coco can’t work today because her piss is setting her on fire and she can’t keep off the toilet. In addition she also has thrush so her regular urges to scratch her privates are deemed unacceptable behaviour in the workplace. I recommend the rest of the month off work!
Ahh well - dinner times over. Back to the sneaky scrolling! 🙄

• Haha
Gives me the rage. I'm not posting anything except my brother's photos today. I'm bursting with pride. All the sacrifices those people made so she could flog zoflora scented ice to eskimos. Mind you how long do you reckon it'll take before she reads this and does some stupid post "I'm.learning guyzzzz"? I mean you've had 75 years but ok then love 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
281 comments now been allowed on daily mail website - not mine though 😠
Nor mine! I’ve just posted another scathing one because she’s really bothered me this morning with her cup fizzing shite. I had a go at her army for defending someone who doesn’t even know they exist even when they beg her to reply to them and I said I wasn’t jealous because I have principles 😂 Bet it doesn’t get printed

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Gives me the rage. I'm not posting anything except my brother's photos today. I'm bursting with pride. All the sacrifices those people made so she could flog zoflora scented ice to eskimos. Mind you how long do you reckon it'll take before she reads this and does some stupid post "I'm.learning guyzzzz"? I mean you've had 75 years but ok then love 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She may be googling right now to actually find out what d day is!! 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Is it me or do people just continuously miss the point. It’s not about anything other than her telling the truth! It’s that simple that’s all she has to do. Admit it’s a business admit and explain about the swipe ups sit down and explain to everyone. Tell them about the cookies and how it works. Stop saying I’m just cleaning and not hurting anyone. Even when she said about the fact she worked in sales she couldn’t help herself telling people to go and buy her book I actually laughed out loud. She won’t though. I don’t agree with the name calling etc but she needs to address it. I’m not really sure how she can take it. How she can have various people stick up for her knowing full well what she’s doing. I’m sorry I’m on one today I’ve just had enough! I have not been part of and will never be part of building her up but yes I want her to stop!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.