Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is actually really creepy, I bet there’s a doll with a China face in it, slasher film styli! The killer is behind the #gifted Michelle Keegan curtains ⛏🔪👹

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like a child’s play toy bet it was gifted. If only all of us could have baby items gifted left right and centre think of how much we would have saved
And I wonder if she’ll keep or sell these things when baby grows out of them? I’ve recycled cribs/cots/clothes etc with my 3 kids (luckily for them they’re all the same gender lol) but I wonder if she’ll just sell (obviously not donate) and just expect more gifted items when/if she has another child?

Reactions: 13
That is actually really creepy, I bet there’s a doll with a China face in it, slasher film styli! The killer is behind the #gifted Michelle Keegan curtains ⛏🔪👹
I hope it is haunted 🤣 she can douse it with Zoflora “the power of disinfectant compels you!”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really hope that thing she intends on putting her child in has gone through the appropriate testing and is certified. BS standards and stuff. Especially with it being wax melt and zoflora central.

Reactions: 32
And I wonder if she’ll keep or sell these things when baby grows out of them? I’ve recycled cribs/cots/clothes etc with my 3 kids (luckily for them they’re all the same gender lol) but I wonder if she’ll just sell (obviously not donate) and just expect more gifted items when/if she has another child?
I bet she sells like that certain table set that’s been mentioned. She will probably say she’s donated mind you.

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker and ex Hincher here 🙈 finally caught up on the 60 pages that appeared since I last checked. I know I shouldn’t be surprised but I actually can’t believe that instead of addressing all the news articles she’s just going on about highlighters. Acting all amazed as if she’s never used one before 🙄 and that post about the bonding squares was so insensitive. Just when you think she can’t get any worse she somehow manages to. Also that Moses basket is the most hideous and tacky thing I’ve ever seen 😂

Reactions: 31
They will be on schpock as soon as she has done the swipe ups. Sold to the highest bidder while she puts baby hinch Prince of Essex in things she actually likes

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😂😂 poor little 👶 being put into one of those big fat gypsy wedding moses baskets.

Come in Sophie, you seriously can't like that can you?
There are so many beautiful cribs on the market and even the fab amby hammock nest, why choose something that you would have put your dolls into in the 70s?

I'm actually astounded

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
😂😂 poor little 👶 being put into one of those big fat gypsy wedding moses baskets.

There are so many beautiful cribs on the market and even the fab amby hammock nest, why choose something that you would have put your dolls into in the 70s?

I'm actually astounded
I’m not even surprised, she’s trashy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really hope that thing she intends on putting her child in has gone through the appropriate testing and is certified. BS standards and stuff. Especially with it being wax melt and zoflora central.
Remember the white mobile she was gifted? I messaged the company asking if they had the CE safety label.The reply was ‘No,The are not designed for children to play with’ yet on the IG there were many nurseries with the hanging tiny beads and crystals hanging precariously close within babies reach. She was also gifted one of those nasty dummy clips from a woman who makes them at home,again I messaged her asking if she had put them through the legal tests to gain the CE safety logo the reply was ‘No,I don’t need to I make them to order’ 😂 she could actually get into trouble posting these items due to them being so hazardous!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
All you need to do is put a bit of washing up liquid in the mug and give it a scrub with a sponge and rinse it and it’s clean! Takes seconds.[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 50

I'm actually astounded
She does know she's having a baby right?, an actual real human baby, not a toy one.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.