Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the white mobile she was gifted? I messaged the company asking if they had the CE safety label.The reply was ‘No,The are not designed for children to play with’ yet on the IG there were many nurseries with the hanging tiny beads and crystals hanging precariously close within babies reach. She was also gifted one of those nasty dummy clips from a woman who makes them at home,again I messaged her asking if she had put them through the legal tests to gain the CE safety logo the reply was ‘No,I don’t need to I make them to order’ 😂 she could actually get into trouble posting these items due to them being so hazardous!
Report them both to trading standards. Theyre advertising and selling publically with no warnings or disclaimers.

Reactions: 29
My daughter was a chubby 10lber and literally after two weeks I couldn’t put her in the Moses basket any longer because she was putting weight on like a beast and was kicking about and rocking the thing. It just wasn’t safe. So I personally think items like that and baby baths etc should be shared with family , friends,get them recycled or donate. You can always purchase new matteresses but they hardly get dirty or ruined, and you would be helping the environment and perhaps Mummies who can’t afford all the spangly dangly things you think your baby needs. I know not everyone has baby Godzilla’s and might get a bit more crib for your money but some of the stuff they really don’t need or it does t need to be brand new. Sorry I will
Join mumsnet immediately and talk about dd darling daughter, ff fat fecker there 🤐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Now would you just listen to yourselves , poor Mrs Hinch 🙄 do you not know that you are all just jealous Trolls ! Picking on a poor pregnant girl with anxiety , why shouldn’t she get all that she can ? Even if she does tell lies , sure don’t we all tell a few white lies now and again ? If you are not careful her army will attack you , call you names and threaten you because isn’t she just an Angel so kind , so generous ( but doesn’t like to shout about all her charitable works ) no away with you get under your bridges and stop trying to topple this lovely lady with your truthful jibes let us loyal ( brainwashed ) fans get back to sending adorable and kind messages in the hope that she might one day acknowledge our loyalty and answer ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I mentioned to a friend yesterday about how she was being investigated and her response was that as long as she told her how to keep her home smelling nice she didn’t care 🤦🏻‍♀️

Except is it just me? But there seems to be very little actual cleaning going on anymore. (Obviously because all her “tips” were dangerous 🙊)
She’s turned more into a home page than a cleaning page in my mind don’t you think?
Swipe up to buy this item of furniture/decor etc
She hasn’t even used/mentioned Minky in quite a while!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Is she not allowed to advertise unstoppables anymore? Don't think I've seen her word it like that before.
It's a way out of not having to declare ads. If she doesn't mention the product/brand name and is vague she can get away with it. We all know which ones she uses though, so people are still going to be compelled to buy it.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Now would you just listen to yourselves , poor Mrs Hinch 🙄 do you not know that you are all just jealous Trolls ! Picking on a poor pregnant girl with anxiety , why shouldn’t she get all that she can ? Even if she does tell lies , sure don’t we all tell a few white lies now and again ? If you are not careful her army will attack you , call you names and threaten you because isn’t she just an Angel so kind , so generous ( but doesn’t like to shout about all her charitable works ) no away with you get under your bridges and stop trying to topple this lovely lady with your truthful jibes let us loyal ( brainwashed ) fans get back to sending adorable and kind messages in the hope that she might one day acknowledge our loyalty and answer ...
I’ll give you some Zoflora to clean your mouth out after that drivel, but Zoflora doesn’t actually clean. 💁🏼‍♀️ Also I get that this was sarcasm [i hope]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell, I go away to do some jobs around the house and come back to 2 pages already on a new thread! 🤣

Also @Yel must have missed my awesome Thread suggestion 😭

I even took a screenshot of that hideous monstrosity in her living room to find someone beat me to it!
You guys work way to quick for me 😂

Meanwhile... Back at the ranch...

As you were.

<<edited by moderator due to concerns and reports about the term used>>

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Huns if anyone is looking for a grey hi lighter here's the link #aff #swipe up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
How long til hinch starts advertising these then?
Is it terrible that I looked at that and thought “ooh they look good” even though I don’t need them the power of the Hinch encouraging people to clean still has an underlying hold on me even if I wouldn’t actually go out and buy it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That is actually really creepy, I bet there’s a doll with a China face in it, slasher film styli! The killer is behind the #gifted Michelle Keegan curtains ⛏🔪👹
😂😂 love it! Now when the slasher has struck what can we use to get the blood out of the #gifted Michelle Keegan curtains 🤔 #ad Elbow Grease?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 21943All you need to do is put a bit of washing up liquid in the mug and give it a scrub with a sponge and rinse it and it’s clean! Takes seconds.
[/QUOTE]
But that would involve the possibility of physical exertion, Sophie can't possibly do that without Jamie around to delegate to, she is pregnant don't you know 😂;). Why do anything physical when you can pour in chemicals and let them do the work for you #swipeuptogetyourchemicalshere

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would be seriously worried right now if I was a company attached to her. The amount of advertising like those unstoppables in organza bags would scare me as to how wrong it is. Things for children that don’t have the CE sticker ie been put through the proper tests, someone could get in serious trouble or worse be injured as a result of it not being fit for purpose. Who is letting this happen? Who is monitoring it all? I just cannot get my head round it! She can’t play the innocent if she is going to advertise these products for other people. You can’t have it both ways. You either be a cleaner and don’t except the gifts the money etc or you do and do it properly!!!! Make sure things that are being advertised for children have all the correct labels and have been tested. I would be petrified of doing this!! She can’t say she’s new at this it’s just common sense. Be thorough at what you are doing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.