Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread? Thank god it's my lunch break. *Turns on kettle, plonks size 14 arse down and gets comfy*

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Swipe up guuuuys
I am actually peeing myself laughing here. Those wheels look like something you’d make at primary school with cereal boxes and those push pin things that open up at the back 😂😂😂😂😂😂 f**k me they are naaaaaaasty!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I am actually peeing myself laughing here. Those wheels look like something you’d make at primary school with cereal boxes and those push pin things that open up at the back 😂😂😂😂😂😂 f**k me they are naaaaaaasty!
I can almost see the blue tack holding them together 🤣
Wonder if she will make a dried pasta drawing to stick over each mahoosive wheel?

This is all I could think of when I caught a glimpse of the Moses basket

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I would be seriously worried right now if I was a company attached to her. The amount of advertising like those unstoppables in organza bags would scare me as to how wrong it is. Things for children that don’t have the CE sticker ie been put through the proper tests, someone could get in serious trouble or worse be injured as a result of it not being fit for purpose. Who is letting this happen? Who is monitoring it all? I just cannot get my head round it! She can’t play the innocent if she is going to advertise these products for other people. You can’t have it both ways. You either be a cleaner and don’t except the gifts the money etc or you do and do it properly!!!! Make sure things that are being advertised for children have all the correct labels and have been tested. I would be petrified of doing this!! She can’t say she’s new at this it’s just common sense. Be thorough at what you are doing!!
She's on very shakey ground promoting anything baby orientated via swipe ups to Ebayer bargs, it's up to her what she buys herself, but pushing these products on her followers for personal profit, when she has no idea if any of it has been through toxicity testing, or any of the EU product safety standards.

Reactions: 35
I mentioned to a friend yesterday about how she was being investigated and her response was that as long as she told her how to keep her home smelling nice she didn’t care 🤦🏻‍♀️

Except is it just me? But there seems to be very little actual cleaning going on anymore. (Obviously because all her “tips” were dangerous 🙊)
She’s turned more into a home page than a cleaning page in my mind don’t you think?
Swipe up to buy this item of furniture/decor etc
She hasn’t even used/mentioned Minky in quite a while!!!
Do Proctor & Gamble make Minky’s ? this maybe why she hasn’t mentioned her most favourite product of all time , remember when she bought dclothes to dress it because she just loved it so much ! Wonder why none of her loyal fans who spent a fortune buying them bl**dy things aren’t asking where is Minkeh and Pinkeh ?

Reactions: 11
She's on very shakey ground promoting anything baby orientated via swipe ups to Ebayer bargs, it's up to her what she buys herself, but pushing these products on her followers for personal profit, when she has no idea if any of it has been through toxicity testing, or any of the EU toy safety standards.
I agree as most of the tat she gets is from China which won't of passed all the legal bits.

She really does not care about anyobes safety, only if it lines her pocket!

So glad all my baby stuff i brought i researched into to ensure it was all safe. It is those who are sucked in by her i feel sorry for as they take everything she says and does for gospel. They must think it is all legal etc.. ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thought I'd bring this over for anyone who starts here without reading the previous thread

Hi to all you new members!! 👋🏻

Its lovely to have you here, but a little sad that it's because you've been affected one way or another by Mrs Hinch.
I'm sure you've realised that we're not the bullies and trolls that some accounts like to say we are.😊

Anyway, we are all here for the same reason, don't feel embarrassed or foolish while telling your story. Be proud that you've seen the light!🌟

I have a suggestion for you.
If anyone would like to drop me a DM of their story after telling it on the thread, please feel free.
I am planning on compiling various examples to send to the media so they can see how her flouting the ASA rules and pressure selling has affected people .

ALL NAMES WILL BE CROPPED OUT! COMPLETE ANONYMITY IS PROMISED AND TATTLE WILL NOT BE MENTIONED

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She could really use her platform for so much good, all her gifts for baby hinch, let’s be honest she doesn’t need them, they lived a rather comfortable life before her insta rise , why isn’t she looking for women’s shelters, Mother and baby groups, vulnerable young Mums, Children’s hospital wards, neonatal care .....the list is endless .. that’s a list she should be writing down and hi-lighting. I would of thought being pregnant would give her a bit of compassion for other Mums and how easy she’s having it. She has the power to make the world a little bit of a better place, but instead chooses to use it for her own financial gain. It’s a very sorry state when that precedes helping others less fortunate. Yes we all need to make a living but with her devoted followers she could change people’s lives for the better and still keep making money. I think it’s really sad she’s got an opportunity to turn this all around and all she thinks of is making a sale, todays pengate has shown what a money grabbing cold hearted person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My daughter was a chubby 10lber and literally after two weeks I couldn’t put her in the Moses basket any longer because she was putting weight on like a beast and was kicking about and rocking the thing. It just wasn’t safe. So I personally think items like that and baby baths etc should be shared with family , friends,get them recycled or donate. You can always purchase new matteresses but they hardly get dirty or ruined, and you would be helping the environment and perhaps Mummies who can’t afford all the spangly dangly things you think your baby needs. I know not everyone has baby Godzilla’s and might get a bit more crib for your money but some of the stuff they really don’t need or it does t need to be brand new. Sorry I will
Join mumsnet immediately and talk about dd darling daughter, ff fat fecker there 🤐
Always thought you were supposed to get a new mattress per child regardless of how dirty it is. I can’t really see her taking all the stuff she doesn’t want or need and donating it or she wouldn’t need a storage unit for it all just my opinion

Reactions: 12
This just came up on FB. WITAF! Why would you dress your child in something with Minky on?!?!? 😣 (slightly off topic I know, but sheesh)
What the actual???! 🙈 I think I’m going to buy my new little niece a babygro with pictures of different bottles of washing up liquid on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Always thought you were supposed to get a new mattress per child regardless of how dirty it is. I can’t really see her taking all the stuff she doesn’t want or need and donating it or she wouldn’t need a storage unit for it all just my opinion
Well you would probably get a new mattress, I didn’t I had my sisters Moses basket after her two children had been in it and also then passed it on to my other sister who had her two in it . but that was in the good old days when cots were painted with lead paint and we sucked the dummy that fell on the floor in FarmFoods. Our kids still thrived . I know she won’t donate I didnt say she would , I said she could and do so much good with her platform . Sorry if I didn’t make it clear enough I do suffer with word vomit syndrome. My fingers are like Michael Flatleys feet of flames

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.