Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dont forget when the prince is born she will not be liking the limelight taken away from her, her army will crown her yummy mummy off the year I'm sure there will be an yummy mummy award somewhere she will beg votes for . que the omg sophie u look amazing for someone who has just giving birth
She'll have 30 different filters on her face so she looks perfect but atleast filters can't hide her ugly personality.

Reactions: 11
Her voice in that gretel filter reminds me of the film witches the grand witch “witchesss”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If it’s elective then yes you do need a pre-op.
I’ve got so much to catch up on and a big busy weekend with guests so It’s gonna be hard to keep up. I’ve gone straight to most recent and will skim what I’ve missed if I can. I have just watched the smoking ....he most definately is and that’s a tiny end of a roll up...looks like a rabbit caught in head lights. Maybe she done that on purpose so that we would see, maybe she knows what we would say and how bad that is....especially as the over the top crib is in there absorbing all those nicotine smells 😱She might be hoping he gives up or is a bit more considerate around the baby if we go on about it...which we most definately will ! Explains the overload of sprays and scents now 👍

Reactions: 7
Do you need a pre-op before a c-section? That might be where she possibly is?
I don’t know about c-section but I assume you go in the day before it. I was induced because I was 13 days overdue so I only know the procedure for that.

Ironically she’s just posted on her stories. Hi soph!! [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.