Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margaret peel

Now would you just listen to yourselves , poor Mrs Hinch 🙄 do you not know that you are all just jealous Trolls ! Picking on a poor pregnant girl with anxiety , why shouldn’t she get all that she can ? Even if she does tell lies , sure don’t we all tell a few white lies now and again ? If you are not careful her army will attack you , call you names and threaten you because isn’t she just an Angel so kind , so generous ( but doesn’t like to shout about all her charitable works ) no away with you get under your bridges and stop trying to topple this lovely lady with your truthful jibes let us loyal ( brainwashed ) fans get back to sending adorable and kind messages in the hope that she might one day acknowledge our loyalty and answer ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Missyboo

i did something rather childish in home bargains. I couldn’t help myself. There was this huge cardboard cut out of her smirking away and I couldn’t resist but to drive my wheelchair into it and knock it down.
Childish?? Yes.
But did it feel good?? Oh yes 💪🏼💪🏼🤪🤪😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

MrsMe

All you need to do is put a bit of washing up liquid in the mug and give it a scrub with a sponge and rinse it and it’s clean! Takes seconds.[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Deany644

Huns if anyone is looking for a grey hi lighter here's the link #aff #swipe up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Empen

VIP Member
I’m rail roading this whole thread for two seconds- because it has been mentioned on here a few times individually- and it’s been mentioned that she hasn’t mentioned it. So I will.
It’s the 75th anniversary of D- Day today. So THANK YOU to everyone who gave their lives for us.
💂🏼‍♀️-( closest to a soldier I can get)
700FD0CB-BE39-4408-9693-2C377776576A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Toppsie

When the ASA claim they can count the number of complaints on one hand...

This just means we email more, screenshot more and wait more...

I'm game 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

CrapEars

VIP Member
She threw that pillowcase at Henry. Why would she have been filming at the exact moment he appeared? She called him in and when she heard him stamping along the landing, she lobbed the pillowcase.
Poor old Henry. I know it’s only a bit of cloth but he’s probably wondering why she did that.
Wouldn’t put it past her to have had several goes at it either. Chucking him out of the room each time until he wanders round the corner at the right moment. He’s so good natured he’d do it just for something to do.
I know this is nothing in the grand scheme of things but just shows what she’s like. It’s all for show. She’s so shallow.

Reactions: 43

ImTheDoctor

Just out of interest, at what point of pregnancy are people no longer allowed to hold you accountable for your actions? I'm only 10 weeks, already looking forward to all the illegal stuff I'm going to be able to do, but people will have to 'leave me alone'. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 42

bluey

VIP Member
Just a few things (which I see others have mentioned lol. Bit late I am). It’s D-Day the 75th anniversary. And not a peep. My partner is a veteran and this means a lot to me. Even a pic or thank you from her. But nope nothing. Just highlighter pens
I believe the sharing of the squares is a distraction. They do this a lot in media and government etc. She’s all over the news for ad violations. So quick quick what shall we do. Pretend she’s going into premature labour so everyone who was maybe wobbling think ‘aww bless her. All this bad press is hurting her baby’. Bloody vile and shows just how calculating she is
Thirdly these army idiots. It’s nae that she’s nae hurting anyone. She’s. Breaking. The. Law!!! These rules are there for a reason. She’s a twatbadger. And her army get right up my hoop
I’ve lost so many followers this morning for putting a D-Day post on my grid. I pointed out how important it is to teach our children to remember those fallen so we could live the lives we live today. And that these so called influencers should hang their heads in shame for not acknowledging how important today is. That they have more interest in what they can get free or make money on.
I’m a daughter and granddaughter of veterans my son is a serving member of the armed forces. I won’t be beaten down by selfish idiots for saying how proud I am as a daughter and a mother.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Thought I'd bring this over for anyone who starts here without reading the previous thread

Hi to all you new members!! 👋🏻

Its lovely to have you here, but a little sad that it's because you've been affected one way or another by Mrs Hinch.
I'm sure you've realised that we're not the bullies and trolls that some accounts like to say we are.😊

Anyway, we are all here for the same reason, don't feel embarrassed or foolish while telling your story. Be proud that you've seen the light!🌟

I have a suggestion for you.
If anyone would like to drop me a DM of their story after telling it on the thread, please feel free.
I am planning on compiling various examples to send to the media so they can see how her flouting the ASA rules and pressure selling has affected people .

ALL NAMES WILL BE CROPPED OUT! COMPLETE ANONYMITY IS PROMISED AND TATTLE WILL NOT BE MENTIONED

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Empen

VIP Member
I said this weeks ago and I’m here saying it again. And then I can look a knob if it isn’t tomorrow. But my money has been on tomorrow for a while now. So there. I’m securing my bet for he final time.

She’s changed the beds and properly cleaned them.
She’s cleaned with non harsh chemicals. (Even soap and water in the sink- shock horror)
They have hoovered later this evening - well Jamie the slave has.
She’s properly washed her cleaning clothes etc and put them all away, and not called them stupid names either.
The decorated wheelbarrow made an appearance in the lounge today in replacement of the gifted items that have probably been sold or binned. Not regifted.
She’s showered and made a weird thing about it- we don’t care.
She’s face masked. Fake tanned. Blow dried her hair.
All things that do not care when you have a baby to any normal person other than a self obsessed, cunt like her. 😚

Tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
I really hope that thing she intends on putting her child in has gone through the appropriate testing and is certified. BS standards and stuff. Especially with it being wax melt and zoflora central.
Remember the white mobile she was gifted? I messaged the company asking if they had the CE safety label.The reply was ‘No,The are not designed for children to play with’ yet on the IG there were many nurseries with the hanging tiny beads and crystals hanging precariously close within babies reach. She was also gifted one of those nasty dummy clips from a woman who makes them at home,again I messaged her asking if she had put them through the legal tests to gain the CE safety logo the reply was ‘No,I don’t need to I make them to order’ 😂 she could actually get into trouble posting these items due to them being so hazardous!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

yellobelleh

So last night my partner said to me ‘who’s that cleaning women u watch with the grey house?’ (1, she doesn’t clean and 2, LOL).
I said ‘what Mrs Hinch? Why?’
He said ‘she’s in a bit of trouble atm for not advertising that she makes money from posting stuff on instagram’.
I was like, 👀 oh my goodness, 👀, I had no idea 👀, this is all news to me!! 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37