Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something I’ve wondered for a while is she said in the book the calls minky minkeh as her dad is from Durham I think it was, and that’s how he pronounces it. But husband is from Newcastle and he would never pronounce it minkeh. He pronounces it ‘min-key’. To me minkeh is more of a Manchester or Yorkshire pronunciation. I’ve just confirmed with my Geordie hubby he defo says ‘min-key’. Just something I find odd! Dunno if there’s anyone here from Durham who can let me know? 🤣

Reactions: 11
I would have ironed that whole blouse in the time she took to “rub over” the buttons . Rubbish
Yes! I found that example so frustrating 😂 There was a crease it sailed over and did nothing. I love the smell of ironing, it's relaxing to me. I don't do it though, I buy clothes where the wrinkles just drop out naturally lmao.

I don't like that gadgety thing. It would need to do an amazing, quick job to sell it. It's so slow and all I see is it spitting water :unsure: I love how quickly she forgets she's a cleaning channel when someone tosses her some big bucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
For a sales woman I find when she has to do a sales / AD story she goes shy and awkward at least for the one's she does admit is an advert.

Reactions: 16
What is IRONING?
Ain't nobody got time for that!
I hate it. Get the hump every Sunday when I have to do it. I've yet to find a way of getting things crease free. I've got 2 lots of school shirts and 5 work shirts to do🤬
I remember my Mum screwing about it as well. Then she said I had to do my own.. duck that I thought and bought loads of lycra clothes. She was well pissed! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I’ve just looked at her story’s
I’ve said this before
Why does she have the right to be excited that it’s Friday tomorrow ?!!!’
Has it been a long hard week deleting people’s comment you bloody salad !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Something I’ve wondered for a while is she said in the book the calls minky minkeh as her dad is from Durham I think it was, and that’s how he pronounces it. But husband is from Newcastle and he would never pronounce it minkeh. He pronounces it ‘min-key’. To me minkeh is more of a Manchester or Yorkshire pronunciation. I’ve just confirmed with my Geordie hubby he defo says ‘min-key’. Just something I find odd! Dunno if there’s anyone here from Durham who can let me know? 🤣
Agree. It's far more of a Midlands (specifically East) thing.

Reactions: 5
Hey you lot guess what ... MessiahKaeto ( hope I have spelled that right ) has messaged me he is doing a poll on people’s view on Influencers he is disgusted at the reaction I received from those I have tried to contact he is going to post about influencers using their influence to help the growing need for food banks I am so pleased I just really hope he can get some of these people to do something worthwhile yay .. hope I am not disappointed fingers crossed 🤞 you should read the comments people have posted in his poll they are calling the Influencers out big time !!
I found this really interesting. People do seem to be getting more switched on when it comes to influencer marketing. Between this and the ever increasing numbers of people on this forum, I wonder if we are starting to see the beginning of the end?

Reactions: 10
My 16 year old son is also pretty awful. I think they all are tbh x
Teenagers are awesome!! But only when you can give them back at 15:10.

Also, on the topic of chlorine, it’s one of the chemicals that can have a delayed effect. We have to be really careful at work as small amounts can be produced in class practicals.

I actually caught up before 19:00 for th firs time this week!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Haha thanks for tagging me... I had to go on a hunt as Hinch blocked my Jupiter account and I blocked Serene on my personal account so it didnt show up.

I'm surprised Hinch didn't share her anti bullying drivel, disappointed when it was only a list 😂

I'm not sure who is further up whose arse to be honest, either way they're so far up the dentist can give them a pat on the head at their next check up!

Birds of a feather flock together and all that.
She didn’t block you because I tagged you on here did she? Doh 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I live in Co Durham no way would any one up here say min keh !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve said this before
U salad 🤣🥗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve said this before
I did wonder this, maybe she slipped up and it's the day she is booked in to have baby! :m

Reactions: 6
I’ve said this before
Between all the talk of hospital bags, the blow dry and the Moses basket appearing today I’m wondering if she’s booked in for her section tomorrow and is trying to be cryptic about it.

Reactions: 9
I hate it. Get the hump every Sunday when I have to do it. I've yet to find a way of getting things crease free. I've got 2 lots of school shirts and 5 work shirts to do🤬
I remember my Mum screwing about it as well. Then she said I had to do my own.. duck that I thought and bought loads of lycra clothes. She was well pissed! 😂😂
I'm awesome at hanging items so that they don't crease, including school shirts. Only a couple more weeks and I'll never have to see a school shirt again as last child will be done!

Reactions: 6
No way is she pushing. She's another Posh Spice.

Too much effort. She will want that baby out in the quickest, easiest way that doesn't affect her blow dry and make up.

Heck, it had better not even smudge her lip balm, she has that photog already lined up.
This is a really ignorant comment. Csections are not easy. In fact, the recovery is harder and slower than that of a vaginal birth. They are very dangerous too.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.