Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her #ad for that Russell Hobbs steamer was appalling. I hope they didn't pay her too much for it. She even laughed at herself as she made such a shitshow of it.
Also we got a proper look at those pigeon poo curtains. How awful are they? Personally I prefer curtains that aren't completely see through and let all the sunlight through.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
95A00376-B559-44B9-9D50-894C070AC5F2.png It worked this time!! Maybe we should all send a complaint. I actually don’t know why I’ve waited so long to do it!!

Her #ad for that Russell Hobbs steamer was appalling. I hope they didn't pay her too much for it. She even laughed at herself as she made such a shitshow of it.
Also we got a proper look at those pigeon poo curtains. How awful are they? Personally I prefer curtains that aren't completely see through and let all the sunlight through.
I couldn’t even bear to watch it, I just skipped through... she’s crap at doing an ad!!

Reactions: 7
What on earth is this steamer she’s now flogging for Russell Hobbs...does she realise it’s for CREASED clothes and not smooth curtain that have no creases in? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Maybe show it being used on clothes...might help you get more commission Hun
She will need it for all the clothes she vacuum packs and stuffs under her bed! I bought one of those vacuum bags years ago, never again. It sucks all the air out and in the process wrinkles all the clothes up to glory. Better to just fold them normally and place in a regular bag and store in the attic.

Reactions: 10
Are you lot real .. go away for a few hours and get 18 pages behind 😂 ..
gonna make a brew and try catch up 🤦🏼‍♀️ xx
hope everyone is well this beautiful evening 😊 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've never heard it been called that before. You all must be more educated than me [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
I have to google a lot of the big words they use cos I havent got a clue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And I bet the only reason hinch messaged her was because people were commenting on the post! I’ve seen that lady ask before and she didn’t get a reply the last time
EXACTLY!!
Shes covering her sly little arse after yesterday's epic fail.
Didnt stop her deleting comments though did it

Reactions: 9
😂😂😂 They so are pigeon poo curtains. I looked at the website to see what other curtains Michelle is hocking and her 'Angel' ones are not only more expensive they are laughably thin! They're totally see through and therefore useless! The one customer review says they are too thin and they aren't good quality either. Trust the Hinch to advertise this brand!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Message them on insta about it 🙌🏼🙌🏼

@Toppsie have you seen that Hinch has used Serene home account for her story?
Haha thanks for tagging me... I had to go on a hunt as Hinch blocked my Jupiter account and I blocked Serene on my personal account so it didnt show up.

I'm surprised Hinch didn't share her anti bullying drivel, disappointed when it was only a list 😂

I'm not sure who is further up whose arse to be honest, either way they're so far up the dentist can give them a pat on the head at their next check up!

Birds of a feather flock together and all that.

• Haha
They sent her it, she liked it and then decided she wanted to work with them.

Don't make me fooking laugh!!!

She actually means, they said they would pay her for that post and future posts at 4k a pop (can't be anything else as she doesn't have Russel Hobbs appliances) and now all of a sudden she needs and loves it!

Nearly every big cleaning account has been plugging these all week

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
An iron is far more efficient, judging by this example. No wonder she refused to show her using it on clothes!

Usual gimmicky shite from the hinch, as long as she gets 5k or whatever.

I would have ironed that whole blouse in the time she took to “rub over” the buttons . Rubbish

• Haha
Wowzers, fell asleep and came back to so many more pages 😂 yes I am like Sophie and do duck all all day 😂 it’s tiring sitting on your arse doing nothing, maybe the odd flaff about with a duster 😂

Just kidding I’m on mat leave with a teething grumpy baby 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.