Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey you lot guess what ... MessiahKaeto ( hope I have spelled that right ) has messaged me he is doing a poll on people’s view on Influencers he is disgusted at the reaction I received from those I have tried to contact he is going to post about influencers using their influence to help the growing need for food banks I am so pleased I just really hope he can get some of these people to do something worthwhile yay .. hope I am not disappointed fingers crossed 🤞 you should read the comments people have posted in his poll they are calling the Influencers out big time !!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What was the last straw for u? That made u come over to the light side?
I said on this last night that it was the baby shower because I now believe she fakes her anxiety and fakes being a dipshit by putin a bay tree in upside down, like it's just not possible how u can be so daft to plant leaves into soil and roots hanging out, nope ur a complete fraud.
Also cannot abide the post last night about the neonatal unit then jumping about like a skeleton cus she was gna watch love Island a yr later.

Reactions: 19
Astonish are right up everyone's arse. They even left some pukey reply to me one day after commenting on a cleaning thread.
They (Nick) is a sycophant. Narcissistic Soph will love that and pay them back with free screen time
#adnotad #notpaidforpost #mightaswellbendoverthough
I might start tagging them. Love a bit of astonish 😍
Swipe ⬆⬅⬇↖↙

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey you lot guess what ... MessiahKaeto ( hope I have spelled that right ) has messaged me he is doing a poll on people’s view on Influencers he is disgusted at the reaction I received from those I have tried to contact he is going to post about influencers using their influence to help the growing need for food banks I am so pleased I just really hope he can get some of these people to do something worthwhile yay .. hope I am not disappointed fingers crossed 🤞 you should read the comments people have posted in his poll they are calling the Influencers out big time !!
Loving your work Margaret!!!! Keep fighting the good fight we are all behind you love xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What what what ??? 😳 another thread already.

Work all day.
Do the weekly shop ( we should start a thread on supermarket twats; me included)
Unpack the bastard weekly shop.
Conjure up a quick no effort tea.
Drink wine.
Read Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@dazlincleaning is honest as they come. And her husband being gifted the strimer was real as fuk!!! I near cried he was like a kid at his 10th bday not knowing he was getting it😂 I 100% believe shes not fake.

Reactions: 10
What on earth is this steamer she’s now flogging for Russell Hobbs...does she realise it’s for CREASED clothes and not smooth curtain that have no creases in? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Maybe show it being used on clothes...might help you get more commission Hun

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@dazlincleaning is honest as they come. And her husband being gifted the strimer was real as fuk!!! I near cried he was like a kid at his 10th bday not knowing he was getting it😂 I 100% believe shes not fake.
And she said a while bk she gets a couple of pence per swipe up that each person buys. Mrs hinch has never admited that.

Reactions: 9
What what what ??? 😳 another thread already.

Work all day.
Do the weekly shop ( we should start a thread on supermarket twats; me included)
Unpack the bastard weekly shop.
Conjure up a quick no effort tea.
Drink wine.
Read Tattle.
👏👏👏👆Swipe up for followers.

Reactions: 3
Her list of chemicals she can't live without (therefore the Hinchers can't live without) is extensive! 32 products.

If the ASA want proof what we've actually been bombarded with since day dot, look no further:

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What on earth is this steamer she’s now flogging for Russell Hobbs...does she realise it’s for CREASED clothes and not smooth curtain that have no creases in? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Maybe show it being used on clothes...might help you get more commission Hun
Message them on insta about it 🙌🏼🙌🏼

@Toppsie have you seen that Hinch has used Serene home account for her story?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.