Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something I’ve wondered for a while is she said in the book the calls minky minkeh as her dad is from Durham I think it was, and that’s how he pronounces it. But husband is from Newcastle and he would never pronounce it minkeh. He pronounces it ‘min-key’. To me minkeh is more of a Manchester or Yorkshire pronunciation. I’ve just confirmed with my Geordie hubby he defo says ‘min-key’. Just something I find odd! Dunno if there’s anyone here from Durham who can let me know? 🤣
I’m from Durham and i don’t pronounce it as minkeh more minkeee 🤣

Reactions: 10
I found this really interesting. People do seem to be getting more switched on when it comes to influencer marketing. Between this and the ever increasing numbers of people on this forum, I wonder if we are starting to see the beginning of the end?
Oh I hope so , or at least more honesty in the influencers and I wish they would stop saying hi guys and love you all that is so off putting besides my 12 grandbairns and 3 great grandbairns who I adore I only love about 5 other people I lost my Lovely mam many years ago no way would I be telling people I have never met that I love them ! even if I was making a fortune out of them 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m a long time lurker here. I used to adore Mrs Hinch 😬🤢 but you guys have opened my eyes that’s for sure!

I did have a giggle this afternoon when I spotted her book in b&m for a fiver, sales must be bad. My copy is still in the drawer - I can’t read it because it’s so boring!

Reactions: 15
This is a really ignorant comment. Csections are not easy. In fact, the recovery is harder and slower than that of a vaginal birth. They are very dangerous too.
100% Agree it's a major surgery with a long painful recovery plus I don't think she has had the choice I think they want her to have the C Sections for a few reasons whatever they may be.

Reactions: 13
I find it absolutely disgusting that as an “influencer” she hasn’t addressed the anniversary of DDAY. She actually couldn’t get lower in my estimations. She is a disgusting human being!!!
I saw an elderly man in a suit earlier with his medals. It actually brought a lump to my throat.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m a long time lurker here. I used to adore Mrs Hinch 😬🤢 but you guys have opened my eyes that’s for sure!

I did have a giggle this afternoon when I spotted her book in b&m for a fiver, sales must be bad. My copy is still in the drawer - I can’t read it because it’s so boring!
👋 Hey. Welcome.

Reactions: 5
She calls it "minkeh" because shes a twit. She doesn't disclose ads, because she's a twit. She drip feeds her followers because...yes she's a twit. I can see a pattern forming! She has a condition called twatism. As of yet there's no known cure.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She calls it "minkeh" because shes a twit. She doesn't disclose ads, because she's a twit. She drip feeds her followers because...yes she's a twit. I can see a pattern forming! She has a condition called twatism. As of yet there's no known cure.
Ta. Well, now that's cleared up, we can all leave. :ROFLMAO:😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Last month my partner had it under his arm in b&m and I seen! I said don't dare, it's all on insta... He said just go, I said no I do not want it I won't even buy my own shopping now fuk u and walked out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol coco can’t work today because her piss is setting her on fire and she can’t keep off the toilet. In addition she also has thrush so her regular urges to scratch her privates are deemed unacceptable behaviour in the workplace. I recommend the rest of the month off work!
Ahh well - dinner times over. Back to the sneaky scrolling! 🙄
Can you imagine Grinch with thrush? "Guys. I have a problem. My vag is proper itchy. My doc says its thrush. But how did the bird get up there? I leave food outside. Not in my knickers".

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just seen on my snapchat that a work colleague has bought one of them ballsack egg chairs. Can’t wait to go in tomorrow and listen to her preach Hinch 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
This is my first post on the hinch saga ,but does anyone follow mybudgethome on insta? I noticed her doing a lot of natural cleaning tips recently and wondered if it was to go against the hinch grain. However after her story today where she talks about a cleaning account that has been told about certain tips she has shared that have proved to be unsafe she said has noticed that she has stopped using these methods herself and still is yet to notify her followers of the dangers. She is blatantly talking about Mrs hinch and everything she says resounds with what's been said on here which has left me convinced she is also a tattler 😂
I like her and I thought exactly the same thing, she is Deffo talking about Hinch. MBH always seems really real and down to earth

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.