Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m very relieved, someone else also told her the same and liked my comments! Go Team Natural Selection won’t catch me!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure if I've missed something because I only started following TRHOH very recently but surely it's not a coincidence that Hinch has chosen to upload this fan photo specifically? Or maybe I have mixed them up with another serene account.
I don’t follow serene, but from what I’ve heard she’s an arselicker and seemed to think she was the spokesperson for Hinch when she was in hospital, although I bet she didn’t know why she was in either!!

Reactions: 7
Frilly wheelbarrow bloody brilliant term for it, there’s no way I would of put my son in that come to think of it I wouldn’t of put my daughters in it either, hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pretty early on in her book we have this. Next are her favourite list of chemicals. Its a pretty extensive (and expensive) List.

View attachment 21997
My brain turned to mush reading that. I’m amazed that this crap was considered bookworthy. A list of cleaning paraphernalia given human names! I mean, you could be forgiven for thinking the author (if you didn’t know a thing about Hinch) maybe wasn’t quite right in the head 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have an update on the pregnancy bag lady.. Hinch messaged her and said she hasn't got the bag.
Gleam 100% signed for it.
Poor woman is trying to solve where it is ☹.
And I bet the only reason hinch messaged her was because people were commenting on the post! I’ve seen that lady ask before and she didn’t get a reply the last time

• Sad
Reactions: 20
This is my first post on the hinch saga ,but does anyone follow mybudgethome on insta? I noticed her doing a lot of natural cleaning tips recently and wondered if it was to go against the hinch grain. However after her story today where she talks about a cleaning account that has been told about certain tips she has shared that have proved to be unsafe she said has noticed that she has stopped using these methods herself and still is yet to notify her followers of the dangers. She is blatantly talking about Mrs hinch and everything she says resounds with what's been said on here which has left me convinced she is also a tattler 😂
She’s definitely a tattler. She was basically quoting what she’s read here. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And I bet the only reason hinch messaged her was because people were commenting on the post! I’ve seen that lady ask before and she didn’t get a reply the last time
I bet Hunch did receive it and probably got her mother to sell it for her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@KawaiiAF
I know that you said you were making us read this drivel because you were, but I think that you're enjoying this a little bit too much!
I'm actually shocked at this must have list, it surely comes to over a thousand pounds? :oops: I was asked by a couple of people to continue to post ss of her book. I hate doing it, I'm reading it in ebook style so it's full of gaps so I have to resize in photoshop and edit each little piece, I would post way more but it's time consuming. Every time you see me post ss of her book, I'm actually a lil pissed, but I want to out her!

At the moment she's pretending she doesn't advertise a ton of chemical shite, so I'm showing she does :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just wanna say that I actually do like Mrs hinch, or did.. I just want her be honest and stop with all the fakeness and lies that's came over last few months.

Reactions: 6
I bet Hunch did receive it and probably got her mother to sell it for her 🙄
Tbh it’s probably still in the box in the storage locker. She personally won’t have seen it because her minions, sorry family, will have realised she wouldn’t make any money out of it

Reactions: 7
I just wanna say that I actually do like Mrs hinch, or did.. I just want her be honest and stop with all the fakeness and lies that's came over last few months.
What was the last straw for u? That made u come over to the light side?

Reactions: 10
Nothing seems real anymore and it just makes me think its all a set up from day one.

Reactions: 15
I’m still fuming that the news reports stated 3 complaints were made against her in April 🤷‍♀️ Tattlers I think we all need to up our game and make more complaints. I know a few have had the email from ASA to state not the send anymore but the rest of us have not.

Make them aware that you spent too much money, were sucked in, if we do this over next few days they will know it’s in response to the newspaper articles and that people are unhappy and feel conned.

Please I really think it could help 👍
Here is the link. https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
Done 💪🏼💪🏼

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I have an update on the pregnancy bag lady.. Hinch messaged her and said she hasn't got the bag.
Gleam 100% signed for it.
Poor woman is trying to solve where it is ☹.
Because Soph wouldn't lie, would she?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.