Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty early on in her book we have this. Next are her favourite list of chemicals. Its a pretty extensive (and expensive) List.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Who said she hasn’t posted about minkeh or pinkeh today? She just reposted someone’s story featuring both of them 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah that was me.

Also, Isn’t her reposting other people’s posts also a form of advertising? She’s still sharing the products on her page!

Reactions: 12
The ASA have been sending out this standard reply, word for word, for months. I literally read that exact same message back around November. Sophie's been conning people for far longer than 6 months too. I've been watching her flog Zoflora etc since July / August. In a couple of months, she will have been at it for a year!
They probably have some poor intern dedicated to bashing out Mrs hinch complaint responses

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@KawaiiAF
I know that you said you were making us read this drivel because you were, but I think that you're enjoying this a little bit too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All this sharing of people's posts is blatantly to try and make herself more relatable. Look at me and how many fans I have guyyyssss.
Cue a load of shoppers desperately hoping their idol will share some of their tit pictures, so they're encouraged to share more and more #hinchshit to keep her brand alive.

Reactions: 11
Unfortunately Astonish's SM accounts are run by a guy called Nick and he seems to be right up her arse always comments on her grid posts and he does share her stories whenever she mentions Astonish.
They sent her a small box of freebies a few months back so she hasn't bought any of their products, but I can't see them paying her to advertise them.
Astonish are right up everyone's arse. They even left some pukey reply to me one day after commenting on a cleaning thread.
They (Nick) is a sycophant. Narcissistic Soph will love that and pay them back with free screen time
#adnotad #notpaidforpost #mightaswellbendoverthough

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I mentioned to a friend yesterday about how she was being investigated and her response was that as long as she told her how to keep her home smelling nice she didn’t care 🤦🏻‍♀️

Except is it just me? But there seems to be very little actual cleaning going on anymore. (Obviously because all her “tips” were dangerous 🙊)
She’s turned more into a home page than a cleaning page in my mind don’t you think?
Swipe up to buy this item of furniture/decor etc
She hasn’t even used/mentioned Minky in quite a while!!!
Yess. I was thinking this too. Plus her grid posts are all home anyway.

Reactions: 5
They used all that at the same time?
Yep. I don’t normally comment but I had to. How stupid can you be! WHY do you need to use all those things. The vinegar and bicarb would have done it! They mixed it altogether with water and left it an hour

• Wow
Astonish are right up everyone's arse. They even left some pukey reply to me one day after commenting on a cleaning thread.
They (Nick) is a sycophant. Narcissistic Soph will love that and pay them back with free screen time
#adnotad #notpaidforpost #mightaswellbendoverthough
Is nick the owner of Astonish? What on earth is a sycophant.

All this sharing of people's posts is blatantly to try and make herself more relatable. Look at me and how many fans I have guyyyssss.
Cue a load of shoppers desperately hoping their idol will share some of their tit pictures, so they're encouraged to share more and more #hinchshit to keep her brand alive.
She never does really, only if it suits her and inflates her ego

Yep. I don’t normally comment but I had to. How stupid can you be! WHY do you need to use all those things. The vinegar and bicarb would have done it! They mixed it altogether with water and left it an hour
Mixing vinegar and bleach is really dangerous. (Eye roll)

Reactions: 10
Yes!! Caught up again!! I’m staying in a caravan for a couple of nights with no WiFi! Please don’t make me run out of data!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have an update on the pregnancy bag lady.. Hinch messaged her and said she hasn't got the bag.
Gleam 100% signed for it.
Poor woman is trying to solve where it is ☹.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm not sure if I've missed something because I only started following TRHOH very recently but surely it's not a coincidence that Hinch has chosen to upload this fan photo specifically? Or maybe I have mixed them up with another serene account.

Attachments

• Wow
I'm not sure if I've missed something because I only started following TRHOH very recently but surely it's not a coincidence that Hinch has chosen to upload this fan photo specifically? Or maybe I have mixed them up with another serene account.
Serene is always tucked far up inside Hinch's rectum! She thinks they are "friends."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.