Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOLD THE PHONE (literally in her case)

What happened to Cif steel cleaner and the Paul the Pine for your sink to make it all sparkly?

MAATTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE if i was her Hinchers I had a narnia full of her products she has been plugging all this time and then suddenly its good old soap and water- I would absolutely hit the bleeping roof.
Trying to make it look like that's her normal content for anyone with eagle eyes watching. She's so guilty! THIS is her usual list of products for her sink. Cif and or Pine first, then Stainless Steel Spray liberally doused and a big fuss about that 'tap tap' of the bottle she thinks it's so fun to promote it that way! The Gregory Gloves ad, then Zoflora in the plug holes and soaking cloths, all of the promoted cloths.. Minky and the rest, the list goes on!

A quick dishmatic? Nah, mate!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Who said she hasn’t posted about minkeh or pinkeh today? She just reposted someone’s story featuring both of them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Trying to make it look like that's her normal content for anyone with eagle eyes watching. She's so guilty! THIS is her usual list of products for her sink. Cif and or Pine first, then Stainless Steel Spray liberally doused and a big fuss about that 'tap tap' of the bottle she thinks it's so fun to promote it that way! The Gregory Gloves ad, then Zoflora in the plug holes and soaking cloths, all of the promoted cloths.. the list goes on!

A quick dishmatic around? Nah mate!

View attachment 21990
Are you suggesting that our little Soph is fibbing?!

Who said she hasn’t posted about minkeh or pinkeh today? She just reposted someone’s story featuring both of them 🤣🤣🤣
As soon I saw the sycophantic here comes an I love MY gullible twit's stories, I put my phone down and refused to watch! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi girls,

We got a response from ASA after we put in our complaint. They sound a little fed up of her too!

Attached their email back to us.

What’s so funny is, she responded to ASA saying she takes her responsibility seriously and her followers know the truth. But, one question. How come ALL your army only found out you are GIFTED everything and get paid for everything on the day you had your baby shower! Have you girls not noticed, that was actually the day that everyone found out their queen is getting paid for everything and doesn’t actually buy the things she sells to them.. haha... allot of comments was like what is Ad# which all seems to of been deleted now. So let’s see... 6months of lies, pretending that you have been buying everything.. oh Sophie Sophie Sophie..

Another small company send us a private message not long ago saying they send you a portrait of your family which you failed to even acknowledge or give her credit. She even went to your book signing...

P.s Did anyone see the comment last night about the baby bag being gifted and the poor women was has been asking since January to see if she eddy received it as Gleam confirms that she has. Lots of messages supporting the women. We looked today the comment has vanished.. BOOM! Oops not worth the 5k ah Sophie...

Oh and also, your dog doesn’t really like you woof woof 😂😂😂
The ASA have been sending out this standard reply, word for word, for months. I literally read that exact same message back around November. Sophie's been conning people for far longer than 6 months too. I've been watching her flog Zoflora etc since July / August. In a couple of months, she will have been at it for a year!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
so new person here as someone on facebook told me about this page after we had a good witch about it. Ive been kicked out of the hinching fb page im assuming because i called someone selfish. it was a discussion re wipes and basically she couldnt give a damn what its doing to the environment as her and her kids wont be around to see it. thick cow its already happening. Anyway we have been bitching ever since lol

What i dont get is who has the time to do as much cleaning as SH?? i have a job AND a life. also all that spraying and cleaning can`t be healthy for anyone let alone when the baby comes along. as for that poor dog, poor thing :( her life is gonna be turned upside down once that baby is born and its gonna be hilarious. Kids need germs in their lives to sort their immune system so her being so obsessive isnt going to help her poor child

Oh and whats with this Gretel thing she does?? why would you wanna be someone old before your time?

Reactions: 20
I showed the new #AD curtains to a friend, she said are they supposed to look like a pigeon crapped down them! 😂

Now I can't see anything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hi girls,

We got a response from ASA after we put in our complaint. They sound a little fed up of her too!

What’s so funny is, she responded to ASA saying she takes her responsibility seriously and her followers know the truth. But, one question. How come ALL your army only found out you are GIFTED everything and get paid for everything on the day you had your baby shower! Have you girls not noticed, that was actually the day that everyone found out their queen is getting paid for everything and doesn’t actually buy the things she sells to them.. haha... allot of comments was like what is Ad# which all seems to of been deleted now. So let’s see... 6months of lies, pretending that you have been buying everything.. oh Sophie Sophie Sophie..

Another small company send us a private message not long ago saying they send you a portrait of your family which you failed to even acknowledge or give her credit. She even went to your book signing...

P.s Did anyone see the comment last night about the baby bag being gifted and the poor women was has been asking since January to see if she eddy received it as Gleam confirms that she has. Lots of messages supporting the women. We looked today the comment has vanished.. BOOM! Oops not worth the 5k ah Sophie...

They say a number of complaints but newspaper article only stated 3! We all knew it was more than 3!

Reactions: 10
They say a number of complaints but newspaper article only stated 3! We all knew it was more than 3!
It's been their standard reply for ages now, I think it was their way of telling the Tattlers to stop reporting tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m what my eldest calls “fluffy” now. A healthy 14-16. Obviously always trying to diet etc- but as I’ve written on here recently, I’ve had sepsis and meningitis twice in the last year. So I’m just happy to be alive over stressing about weight. 🙌🏼
Holy duck I'm sorry to hear that, and glad you've come out of the other side of it. It must have been terrifying. Obviously it's not on a par with what you've been through recently, but I developed a chronic neurological disease 4 years ago. Now I couldn't give a flying f*ck about cellulite or anything like that. I would just like a body that works thank you very much!
P.s. I think fluffy sounds lovely :)
p.p.s sorry to the other tattlers, I am not trying to derail the convo. I am fully ready to get back into grinchwatch.

• Heart
@Cheekydi
Welcome, welcome.

Oh my, where to begin?!
hiya :D i dunno but now ive started i cant stop!!! her obsessive use of wipes WTF she cant be that stupid to know how bad they are for the world yet she still uses them. alright for her getting everything free but what normal person can afford all the tit she uses its madness

Reactions: 7
This is my first post on the hinch saga ,but does anyone follow mybudgethome on insta? I noticed her doing a lot of natural cleaning tips recently and wondered if it was to go against the hinch grain. However after her story today where she talks about a cleaning account that has been told about certain tips she has shared that have proved to be unsafe she said has noticed that she has stopped using these methods herself and still is yet to notify her followers of the dangers. She is blatantly talking about Mrs hinch and everything she says resounds with what's been said on here which has left me convinced she is also a tattler 😂

Reactions: 25
Hi girls,

Yeah this is the standard email we have all been receiving but it’s still important that we all keep complaining. Again here is the link for anyone wishing to do so. https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Sorry if this has already been mooted (haven't been able to catch up on about three threads now) but is it possible/plausible that Gleam knew the ASA story was coming so placed it now in the hope it'll get forgotten once the messiah makes his imminent arrival?

• Haha
hiya :D i dunno but now ive started i cant stop!!! her obsessive use of wipes WTF she cant be that stupid to know how bad they are for the world yet she still uses them. alright for her getting everything free but what normal person can afford all the tit she uses its madness
In my opinion, she's a savvy business bird who created a character to sell, sell, sell.
She uses underhand, duplicitous and subliminal marketing techniques to sell, sell, sell.
Any comments that are deemed to be negative and threaten the brand are deleted and commenters blocked in order to continue to sell, sell, sell.
I, sadly, truly believe that she has no moral compass and, ultimately, does not care about anyone other than her precious self.

Sorry if this has already been mooted (haven't been able to catch up on about three threads now) but is it possible/plausible that Gleam knew the ASA story was coming so placed it now in the hope it'll get forgotten once the messiah makes his imminent arrival?
Totally. MH gave a statement to the ASA which the papers reported.

Reactions: 15
On a side note aren’t these those ‘paid partnership’ gloves?
“So a lot of you guys may have noticed these gloves that I’ve been wearing in my stories...”
“Swipe up!”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.