Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up only taken since last night between bottles,playtime and nappy changes 🤦🏼‍♀️

On a side note aren’t these those ‘paid partnership’ gloves?
EXACTLY!

HOLD THE PHONE (literally in her case)

What happened to Cif steel cleaner and the Paul the Pine for your sink to make it all sparkly?

MAATTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE if i was her Hinchers I had a narnia full of her products she has been plugging all this time and then suddenly its good old soap and water- I would absolutely hit the bleeping roof.
Wot no R.E.S.P.E.C.T?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi girls,

We got a response from ASA after we put in our complaint. They sound a little fed up of her too!

Attached their email back to us.

What’s so funny is, she responded to ASA saying she takes her responsibility seriously and her followers know the truth. But, one question. How come ALL your army only found out you are GIFTED everything and get paid for everything on the day you had your baby shower! Have you girls not noticed, that was actually the day that everyone found out their queen is getting paid for everything and doesn’t actually buy the things she sells to them.. haha... allot of comments was like what is Ad# which all seems to of been deleted now. So let’s see... 6months of lies, pretending that you have been buying everything.. oh Sophie Sophie Sophie..

Another small company send us a private message not long ago saying they send you a portrait of your family which you failed to even acknowledge or give her credit. She even went to your book signing...

P.s Did anyone see the comment last night about the baby bag being gifted and the poor women was has been asking since January to see if she eddy received it as Gleam confirms that she has. Lots of messages supporting the women. We looked today the comment has vanished.. BOOM! Oops not worth the 5k ah Sophie...

Oh and also, your dog doesn’t really like you woof woof 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Notice how she’s been using Astonish today? They always like to share people using their products, specially cleaning accounts but they haven’t shared her story as yet. I do love vegan, cruelty free Astonish so hopefuly they’re trying to steer clear of any endorsements 🙏🏽

And I’ve just noticed I’m now a ‘well-known member’ do I put a thank you post up or something? Swipe up witches lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Notice how she’s been using Astonish today? They always like to share people using their products, specially cleaning accounts but they haven’t shared her story as yet. I do love vegan, cruelty free Astonish so hopefuly they’re trying to steer clear of any endorsements 🙏🏽

And I’ve just noticed I’m now a ‘well-known member’ do I put a thank you post up or something? Swipe up witches lol
They probably know it's all for show cos she's been called out so much over the use of chemicals and animal cruelty. Bit late now tho eh Soph. ATB. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Unfortunately Astonish's SM accounts are run by a guy called Nick and he seems to be right up her arse always comments on her grid posts and he does share her stories whenever she mentions Astonish.
They sent her a small box of freebies a few months back so she hasn't bought any of their products, but I can't see them paying her to advertise them.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Finally caught up only taken since last night between bottles,playtime and nappy changes [emoji2360]

On a side note aren’t these those ‘paid partnership’ gloves?
And if it's fairy washing up liquid is that not p and g who she's being paid by!

Reactions: 11
Unfortunately Astonish's SM accounts are run by a guy called Nick and he seems to be right up her arse always comments on her grid posts and he does share her stories whenever she mentions Astonish.
They sent her a small box of freebies a few months back so she hasn't bought any of their products, but I can't see them paying her to advertise them.
I do like Nick, only just started watching their stories a few days ago so I’m behind. Hopefully their pr team know what’s good for them and stay away from her and her barmy army lol

Reactions: 4
I have no words. I hope they washed the bucket out before the cat got in it. Personally I wouldn't let my cat do this.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.