Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on the sun Facebook post about her provided some amazing reading. People are bizarre about her. She is literally a cult leader.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Is it me or do people just continuously miss the point. It’s not about anything other than her telling the truth! It’s that simple that’s all she has to do. Admit it’s a business admit and explain about the swipe ups sit down and explain to everyone. Tell them about the cookies and how it works. Stop saying I’m just cleaning and not hurting anyone. Even when she said about the fact she worked in sales she couldn’t help herself telling people to go and buy her book I actually laughed out loud. She won’t though. I don’t agree with the name calling etc but she needs to address it. I’m not really sure how she can take it. How she can have various people stick up for her knowing full well what she’s doing. I’m sorry I’m on one today I’ve just had enough! I have not been part of and will never be part of building her up but yes I want her to stop!
Agree ! basic honesty not much to ask is it ?

Reactions: 11
You can still fall pregnant. I was anorexic when I fell pregnant with my now oldest. I weighed 6 1/2 stone. Was incredibly anemic etc but was fine falling pregnant.
Thank you for this and for being so candid. I know we don't know each other but I hope you are in a better place now. I imagine even just anemia on its own would be hard going. 🤗 😘 EDs are no joke

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's quiet today, I wonder if she's in Proctor and Gamble's boardroom being dragged over the coals. As their brand ambassador, they have to take some responsibility for her actions. The word ambassador means to be a company's representative. She's a pretty rubbish one, particularly suggesting dangerous combinations of chemicals. There's going to be a backlash when someone sues them for maleficence. Just you wait.
Oops just seen her blathering on about her herbs. Just wishful thinking about the dragging over the coals.

Reactions: 15
She's quiet today, I wonder if she's in Proctor and Gamble's boardroom being dragged over the coals. As their brand ambassador, they have to take some responsibility for her actions. The word ambassador means to be a company's representative. She's a pretty rubbish one, particularly suggesting dangerous combinations of chemicals. There's going to be a backlash when someone sues them for maleficence. Just you wait
She's just uploaded a story I think.

She's quiet today, I wonder if she's in Proctor and Gamble's boardroom being dragged over the coals. As their brand ambassador, they have to take some responsibility for her actions. The word ambassador means to be a company's representative. She's a pretty rubbish one, particularly suggesting dangerous combinations of chemicals. There's going to be a backlash when someone sues them for maleficence. Just you wait
We can only hope.

Reactions: 3
Agree ! basic honesty not much to ask is it ?
She can't be honest now and show her true self cos all of her puppets will know it's all an act. She's in above her head and all she can do is drop sly digs at us lot and play the victim. She's already gonna be worried about staying relevant once baby comes along and now she's dealing with negative press. It's all been brought on by herself. She should have been herself from day one like she pretended she was doing. The mask is falling off more and more and she's struggling to keep up with the act.

Reactions: 14
I’ve been in meetings nearly ALL day and now I’ve read and caught up, my head and eyes hurt. So very much. Pass the wine 🍷

What in all mother of glory is that frilly wheelbarrow thing? That is not a Moses basket! I hands down have NEVER seen anything so unbelievably vile and tacky. The wheels look like they belong on the bottom of a soap cart and raced down a hill and see how long it lasts. *has an idea for next years local race*
@Cupcakemum have you drummed up the troops yet for your mission? There were a lot in that last thread. Perhaps @MrsKNoakes would message you?

I’m still letter writing, if those need get out of work letters done for various ailments 😂
£5 a letter. SWIPE UP ⬆ #AFF

PS. I admire your attempts to block out their names and instead almost highlighted them 🙊🙈 x
I know I was sat in the garden and thought I had done a good job, wasn’t till I come inside and saw just now I hadn’t covered any of it!!!! Think I will delete it and re upload now I’ve seen it!!!

Reactions: 4
I said this but everyone said it was anterior placenta. That’s why I thought she was in hospital for that week because she could have been bleeding so was out on complete bed rest (my theory)
Apologies! I completely missed this story and it's the only one she mentions having placenta praevia, all others she only mentions the fact that her placenta is anterior. Your theory was highly likely.

Reactions: 4
Ooh what’s your business called? Or Instagram if you have one? I love looking at baby stuff and more stuff I can buy for my baby (although the doesn’t even notice 🙄) can send me a message on here if you don’t want to put your business name on here
I’ll pop you a DM, I don’t want to out my business insta yet in case I need a back up profile for spying ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you for this and for being so candid. I know we don't know each other but I hope you are in a better place now. I imagine even just anemia on its own would be hard going. 🤗😘 EDs are no joke
I’m what my eldest calls “fluffy” now. A healthy 14-16. Obviously always trying to diet etc- but as I’ve written on here recently, I’ve had sepsis and meningitis twice in the last year. So I’m just happy to be alive over stressing about weight. 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who reckons she's going to bring out her own range of prams with Roma Prams (or similar)? Amy Childs (ex TOWIE) has a line with them and Jemma Lucy (model/reality star) is bringing one out soon, so I can definitely see Hinch having one!

• Sick
Not going to get into a whole debate on it, but I was a soldiers wife for quite some years and during my time living that life behind the wire I ended up having a bit of a breakdown, mostly caused by my ex and his PTSD from Iraq which he had for over 7 years before I had to call it a day and end the marriage.

So for all those seeing neonatal bonding squares and getting triggered, I get triggered every time I see anyone in dpm (combats) as it reminds me of a very horrid period of my life.

So D Day veterans? I have so much admiration for, in fact I do have for anyone who has served all the way up to Iraq and Afghanistan, and from then on I see it all from a totally different perspective from your average civvie who wants to hug them and thank them etc. I just see pain, pointless wars, needless deaths of men and women who are/were just pawns in someone's else's political game. I see marriages ending, children getting caught in the crossfire... The list goes on.

So although I respect your views, I can also understand why some people would switch off.

Hugs xxx 🥰🤗
I was married to a soldier my first husband I know exactly what you mean , you are very brave to speak up about this and I applaud you for your integrity best wishes to you 😊

• Heart
For someone suffering from anxiety, she seems surprisingly calm considering all the adverse press yesterday. Pull the other one, the one with bells on. I would be sick with worry and hiding, expecting the walls to come crashing down.
That's the true sign of someone with a narcissistic personality disorder, all their fault, never me

Reactions: 23
Well, you really don't like honesty/transparency for your business do you? Hun!
HOLD THE PHONE (literally in her case)

What happened to Cif steel cleaner and the Paul the Pine for your sink to make it all sparkly?

MAATTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE if i was her Hinchers I had a narnia full of her products she has been plugging all this time and then suddenly its good old soap and water- I would absolutely hit the bleeping roof.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.