Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back on the subjects of Shark vacuums, I have one on the recommendation of a couple of friends not MH and I love it. It's the best cleaner I've ever had. I have a basic low end one that I bought from AO on eBay (No swipe ups!) with a 15% off code so it cost around £150. I've had it ages now and it knocks the socks off all the Dysons I've had in the past.
Just don't want anyone put off trying them if you actually need a new one and it's within your budget. I could never pay £350 for one and am happy with my low budget one 😂
I bought one (again not off MHs back) but the girls in our house have all got long hairs that shed like bloody wildfire, every few minutes the brush roller thingy kept getting caught up with hair, I gave up on it in the end and took it back, I was gutted as it did seem amazing at sucking the dust up...

Reactions: 7
Everything has to be part of the Sophie show. If she ain't gaining from something she ain't willing to do/share it. I am still so angry about her deleting comments from the lovely people that have took the time and spent the money on making her something. All they did was ask if she received it etc. Imagine how hurt those people feel/felt? Shes like some goddess in their eyes and she cant even reply or say thank you. It's showing more and more that she's in it for no one but herself. Hinchers are now called puppets to me as she may as well have some of them by their strings. I'm getting more and more frustrated that people are still so sucked in and brain washed when she's doing it all so blatantly. She seems to have no cares about her followers either at all. She's under investigation over ADS, think they also need to ask her if all these things baby related etc shes sharing have CE/safety marks. She ain't thinking about harming someone elses child just the commission it's absolutely disgusting. Same as she isn't thinking about Henry and his feelings when she uses him for people to giggle at on her stories. Sorry about the rant.😤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve been in meetings nearly ALL day and now I’ve read and caught up, my head and eyes hurt. So very much. Pass the wine 🍷

What in all mother of glory is that frilly wheelbarrow thing? That is not a Moses basket! I hands down have NEVER seen anything so unbelievably vile and tacky. The wheels look like they belong on the bottom of a soap cart and raced down a hill and see how long it lasts. *has an idea for next years local race*
@Cupcakemum have you drummed up the troops yet for your mission? There were a lot in that last thread. Perhaps @MrsKNoakes would message you?

I’m still letter writing, if those need get out of work letters done for various ailments 😂
£5 a letter. SWIPE UP ⬆ #AFF

Apologies if this has already been posted still trying to catch up and I’m 3 threads behind! looks like the army are starting to ask questions
PS. I admire your attempts to block out their names and instead almost highlighted them 🙊🙈 x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How about piss off you fucktard!
True meaning
Never let rules/lies/ get in your way
You might have to sleep with a few people to get where you want /sell your soul .
Never let people who don’t pay you get on your stories or open their kind gifts when you can have paid ones.
Always use a filter no one likes ugly people and look forward to the shine of those coins you will be raking in . ❤💐

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Back on the subjects of Shark vacuums, I have one on the recommendation of a couple of friends not MH and I love it. It's the best cleaner I've ever had. I have a basic low end one that I bought from AO on eBay (No swipe ups!) with a 15% off code so it cost around £150. I've had it ages now and it knocks the socks off all the Dysons I've had in the past.
Just don't want anyone put off trying them if you actually need a new one and it's within your budget. I could never pay £350 for one and am happy with my low budget one 😂
I have the shark rocket true pet one, I can’t remember how much it cost I think it could have been around £170, bought it from Argos a few years ago and I love it, my mum even copied me 😂 I have 2 dogs so hair gets everywhere and my mum has 6 dogs and have never had any problems with shark, although my mum did buy a vax Hoover once and it burnt a hole in her carpet 😂 they refunded her and took back the faulty hoover and had to replace that batch

Reactions: 6
Everything has to be part of the Sophie show. If she ain't gaining from something she ain't willing to do/share it. I am still so angry about her deleting comments from the lovely people that have took the time and spent the money on making her something. All they did was ask if she received it etc. Imagine how hurt those people feel/felt? Shes like some goddess in their eyes and she cant even reply or say thank you. It's showing more and more that she's in it for no one but herself. Hinchers are now called puppets to me as she may as well have some of them by their strings. I'm getting more and more frustrated that people are still so sucked in and brain washed when she's doing it all so blatantly. She seems to have no cares about her followers either at all. She's under investigation over ADS, think they also need to ask her if all these things baby related etc shes sharing have CE/safety marks. She ain't thinking about harming someone elses child just the commission it's absolutely disgusting. Same as she isn't thinking about Henry and his feelings when she uses him for people to giggle at on her stories. Sorry about the rant.😤
@Cupcakemum can you contact the babybag seller and @Brand again about their items?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
True meaning
Never let rules/lies/ get in your way
You might have to sleep with a few people to get where you want /sell your soul .
Never let people who don’t pay you get on your stories or open their kind gifts when you can have paid ones.
Always use a filter no one likes ugly people and look forward to the shine of those coins you will be raking in . ❤💐
And our current wordsmith wins again. You rock 😁

• Haha
I despise whoever gave her that book! I remember she said a fan gave it to her and she has shared every single page since as though it was her own work! Does anyone even know the name of the book or the author? No.

Previously she'd scout around for other people's smart quotes, but she got a lot of stick for constantly stealing quotes and not saying whose they were, so now she's even lazier, she just reaches for that book.

It's always a 2-finger salute though if you read between the lines!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I second this. I make and sell ribbon dummy clips, accessory clips (for clipping toys and hats for example to clothes, slings, pushchairs etc.) and teethers & teething jewellery. Every single one of my products is individually safety tested and fully compliant with all safety requirements. Every ribbon is measured to the millimetre, every string is tested to 15kg breaking strain, every necklace safety snap is tested and every product is labelled with safety advice and warnings. Companies like this give us all a bad name.
Ooh what’s your business called? Or Instagram if you have one? I love looking at baby stuff and more stuff I can buy for my baby (although the doesn’t even notice 🙄) can send me a message on here if you don’t want to put your business name on here

Reactions: 7
I don't think she'll ever grasp the great irony of HER telling her followers to 'never let negative people influence you or direct what you do', even if it slapped her in the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
By the way, I just rewatched her baby hinch highlights and she says she has a total previa placenta? Not just anterior like I had thought. So she def will be scheduled a section although we already thought this anyway
Reading this made me just go back and watch it too because I would have bet money that she hadn't said this but you are correct! I don't remember even seeing that story so it could have been when I was having a break from her.
In that case, all of you who predicted she was having a section, could well be right? I was unsure because of what she said last week about not thinking she'll be very good in labour (after crying when he kicked her in the ribs).
A section is generally considered the safest way to deliver someone with PP, and the only way if you have major placenta praevia (which is where the placenta completely covers the cervix) but you can still opt for a vaginal delivery as long as the edge of the placenta is 2cm (current guidelines) away from the internal entrance to the cervix (medical term, internal os). Any less than 2 cm (even by a mm) and it will be a section. This has changed all my views. It makes me think baby will be here sooner rather than later as they would usually deliver between 36-37 weeks to prevent the onset of heavy bleeding or the start of a placental abruption. Sorry, its quite a complex matter but trying to keep it straight forward. It could also explain her hospital stay - she could have had heavy bleeding. Also, with the whole bonding squares and small nappies and her hinting on NICU, when you have PP at about 31-33 weeks, you will have a transvaginal scan (internal) to measure how far away the placenta is from the internal os, and they will also measure how long your cervix is, so they can get a idea of whether you are likely to go into early labour...so, basically there could be a lot more to it all. I still wish she would just say, because she wont be the only woman going through it, and she really could be helping someone!!
Also, not trying to start a rumour at all, but i know it was mentioned recently, but PP is often a side effect of fertility treatment (along side smoking, previous sections, or a multiple birth).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
No way is she pushing. She's another Posh Spice.

Too much effort. She will want that baby out in the quickest, easiest way that doesn't affect her blow dry and make up.

Heck, it had better not even smudge her lip balm, she has that photog already lined up.
Hopefully when they stitch her belly back up after the c section they will stitch the word ‘twit’ on to her as they sew her up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reading this made me just go back and watch it too because I would have bet money that she hadn't said this but you are correct! I don't remember even seeing that story so it could have been when I was having a break from her.
In that case, all of you who predicted she was having a section, could well be right? I was unsure because of what she said last week about not thinking she'll be very good in labour (after crying when he kicked her in the ribs).
A section is generally considered the safest way to deliver someone with PP, and the only way if you have major placenta praevia (which is where the placenta completely covers the cervix) but you can still opt for a vaginal delivery as long as the edge of the placenta is 2cm (current guidelines) away from the internal entrance to the cervix (medical term, internal os). Any less than 2 cm (even by a mm) and it will be a section. This has changed all my views. It makes me think baby will be here sooner rather than later as they would usually deliver between 36-37 weeks to prevent the onset of heavy bleeding or the start of a placental abruption. Sorry, its quite a complex matter but trying to keep it straight forward.
Also, not trying to start a rumour at all, but i know it was mentioned recently, but PP is often a side effect of fertility treatment (along side smoking, previous sections, or a multiple birth).
I'm glad you've brought up possible fertility treatment etc., because I have been trying to work out how it is possible for a woman who is underweight/seemingly on a very restricted diet to conceive? When I was in my late teens I developed some very unhealthy eating habits (shall we say) and one of the things my GP picked up on (as well as being underweight) was amennorea. I've been trying to work this out on my own googling etc., but all I've seen is that cessation of periods can make it harder to conceive. I'm not at all trying to re-ignite the 'she's not pregnant, she has a surrogate thing', obviously I believe she's pregnant I just don't understand how (apart from the very basics of course!). Please do ignore if this question is too mumsnetty. (edited typos hoping it will make more sense!)

Reactions: 11
By the way, I just rewatched her baby hinch highlights and she says she has a total previa placenta? Not just anterior like I had thought. So she def will be scheduled a section although we already thought this anyway
I said this but everyone said it was anterior placenta. That’s why I thought she was in hospital for that week because she could have been bleeding so was out on complete bed rest (my theory)

Reactions: 3
Here here
I was telling my son about her and he said why doesnt she give anything to less fortunate. He said he follows an american man called "mr beast" and hes always doing massive give aways - he bought full supermarket and sent it all to homeless or poor ppl. Mrs hinch take note 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm glad you've brought up possible fertility treatment etc., because I have been trying to work out how it is possible for a woman who is underweight/seemingly on a very restricted diet to conceive? When I was in my late teens I developed some very unhealthy eating habits (shall we say) and one of the things my GP picked up on (as well as being underweight) was amennorea. I've been trying to work this out on my own googling etc., but all I've seen is that cessation of periods can make it harder to conceive. I'm not at all trying to re-ignite the 'she's not pregnant, she has a surrogate thing', obviously I believe she's pregnant I just don't understand how (apart from the very basics of course!). Please do ignore if this question is too mumsnetty. (edited typos hoping it will make more sense!)
You can still fall pregnant. I was anorexic when I fell pregnant with my now oldest. I weighed 6 1/2 stone. Was incredibly anemic etc but was fine falling pregnant.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I was telling my son about her and he said why doesnt she give anything to less fortunate. He said he follows an american man called "mr beast" and hes always doing massive give aways - he bought full supermarket and sent it all to homeless or poor ppl. Mrs hinch take note 😠
Yes it’s true my daughter made me watch him! he’s mega rich and only a young man, he gives away a amazing amounts of money to help others 💙

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.