Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it absolutely disgusting that as an “influencer” she hasn’t addressed the anniversary of DDAY. She actually couldn’t get lower in my estimations. She is a disgusting human being!!!
I've noticed she will only talk about things or mention them if she is paid to do so.

She banged on and on about Comic Relief, and even baked cupcakes with Trace with the comic relief theme on the icing even though she's no baker. I have friends who do family vlogs on youtube and they were also paid to promote Comic Relief so I know it's 100% accurate they do that. Zoella too, was paid to advertise it as were a host of real celebs.

With DDAY, she wasn't paid, so it's as though it never existed. She has no heart or soul.

She's actually really rank.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I have to state, upon pain of death, that my awful 16 yr old son (I'm so proud of my epic parenting skills. Look at what I produced!) must be given credit for this particular lexical blending.
My youngest enriched me with the term 'cockwomble', my eldest with the phrase 'Knob Cheese', which I find I use a lot whilst driving (ie: You bleeping knob cheese!) and I have never looked back.

You can all thank me later for my awesome patenting skills [Takes a bow]

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have to state, upon pain of death, that my awful 16 yr old son (I'm so proud of my epic parenting skills. Look at what I produced!) must be given credit for this particular lexical blending.
My 16 year old son is also pretty awful. I think they all are tbh x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What has happened to the sewing machine? And her anxiety?

And are the Hinch Army besties ever going to know she was in hospital?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've noticed she will only talk about things or mention them if she is paid to do so.

She banged on and on about Comic Relief, and even baked cupcakes with Trace with the comic relief theme on the icing even though she's no baker. I have friends who do family vlogs on youtube and they were also paid to promote Comic Relief so I know it's 100% accurate they do that. Zoella too, was paid to advertise it as were a host of real celebs.

With DDAY, she wasn't paid, so it's as though it never existed. She has no heart or soul.

She's actually really rank.
What a witch. Hinchler you heartless rat face ponce.

What has happened to the sewing machine? And her anxiety?

And are the Hinch Army besties ever going to know she was in hospital?
Her sewing machine will be in the tip with Jamie’s colourful clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 10
By the way, I just rewatched her baby hinch highlights and she says she has a total previa placenta? Not just anterior like I had thought. So she def will be scheduled a section although we already thought this anyway

By the way, I just rewatched her baby hinch highlights and she says she has a total previa placenta? Not just anterior like I had thought. So she def will be scheduled a section although we already thought this anyway
That’s probably why she went into hospital then I expect because of bleeding. I had this during my pregnancy.

Reactions: 4
No way is she pushing. She's another Posh Spice.

Too much effort. She will want that baby out in the quickest, easiest way that doesn't affect her blow dry and make up.

Heck, it had better not even smudge her lip balm, she has that photog already lined up.

Just a few things (which I see others have mentioned lol. Bit late I am). It’s D-Day the 75th anniversary. And not a peep. My partner is a veteran and this means a lot to me. Even a pic or thank you from her. But nope nothing. Just highlighter pens
I believe the sharing of the squares is a distraction. They do this a lot in media and government etc. She’s all over the news for ad violations. So quick quick what shall we do. Pretend she’s going into premature labour so everyone who was maybe wobbling think ‘aww bless her. All this bad press is hurting her baby’. Bloody vile and shows just how calculating she is
Thirdly these army idiots. It’s nae that she’s nae hurting anyone. She’s. Breaking. The. Law!!! These rules are there for a reason. She’s a twatbadger. And her army get right up my hoop
My husband is a veteran too and was very badly injured. Thank your partner for their service. Watching the WW2 veterans this morning on TV just made me weep. And her being so “down to Earth” and “just a girl next door” etc blah blah. I thought she would have put something about it. A thank you. A recognition. But nope. As you say - highlighters and where you can buy them. It wouldn’t have taken much to just show or say something. But the day isn’t over yet and she lurks about here so you never know, she might suddenly thank our servicemen and women.
And I also think the squares were brought out as a diversion the more I think about it. But that subject just makes me so angry and I’m sure this lot have had enough about me ranting on about it!
But twatbadger - that is something else and I’m going to pinch it (if I may!) and shout it at the next person who ticks me off 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I really hope that thing she intends on putting her child in has gone through the appropriate testing and is certified. BS standards and stuff. Especially with it being wax melt and zoflora central.
Can't believe anyone in their right mind would ever put a baby in this hidious contraption.
But if she does bet she sprays it all with Zoflora and puts a couple of dryer sheets under baby's sheet first, 😂

• Sick
I mentioned to a friend yesterday about how she was being investigated and her response was that as long as she told her how to keep her home smelling nice she didn’t care 🤦🏻‍♀️

Except is it just me? But there seems to be very little actual cleaning going on anymore. (Obviously because all her “tips” were dangerous 🙊)
She’s turned more into a home page than a cleaning page in my mind don’t you think?
Swipe up to buy this item of furniture/decor etc
She hasn’t even used/mentioned Minky in quite a while!!!
I reckon she is slowing down on all the Cleaning stuff, waiting for baby then bet she has lined up promotions selling baby stuff!? Oh and book no2 will be out on how the baby has helped her overcome her terrible anxiety.

Wouldn't put anything past this money grabbing witch.

Reactions: 12
My youngest enriched me with the term 'cockwomble', my eldest with the phrase 'Knob Cheese', which I find I use a lot whilst driving (ie: You bleeping knob cheese!) and I have never looked back.

You can all thank me later for my awesome patenting skills [Takes a bow]
I got 'Cockwomble' from the Armourers.

My husband is a veteran too and was very badly injured. Thank your partner for their service. Watching the WW2 veterans this morning on TV just made me weep. And her being so “down to Earth” and “just a girl next door” etc blah blah. I thought she would have put something about it. A thank you. A recognition. But nope. As you say - highlighters and where you can buy them. It wouldn’t have taken much to just show or say something. But the day isn’t over yet and she lurks about here so you never know, she might suddenly thank our servicemen and women.
And I also think the squares were brought out as a diversion the more I think about it. But that subject just makes me so angry and I’m sure this lot have had enough about me ranting on about it!
But twatbadger - that is something else and I’m going to pinch it (if I may!) and shout it at the next person who ticks me off 😂
Twatbadger is another term that I was introduced to by Armourers.

Guys who would of thought her herbs would of grown?! First she didn't realise she was carring a human with armpits now her herbs have grown?!?! Exciting mun
She's such an irritant. She's grown Italian (flat-leaf) Parsley, Basil & maybe some Chives from a packet & barely waters them, yet she has no idea what they are or how to use them to gain health benefits.

They are purely ornamental. They will wither and die and go to waste like everything else.

I still can't believe a company gifted her that fancy herb stand when she is so bloody clueless. She doesn't recognise herbs, use them or understand them.

They'll 100% perish in the Winter & the stand will be thrown.

I've just realised I've never even seen her boil some eggs to make egg sandwiches! She would chop some chives in there. Instead she goes to Morrisons cafe if she wants something like a baked potato 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.