Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a few things (which I see others have mentioned lol. Bit late I am). It’s D-Day the 75th anniversary. And not a peep. My partner is a veteran and this means a lot to me. Even a pic or thank you from her. But nope nothing. Just highlighter pens
I believe the sharing of the squares is a distraction. They do this a lot in media and government etc. She’s all over the news for ad violations. So quick quick what shall we do. Pretend she’s going into premature labour so everyone who was maybe wobbling think ‘aww bless her. All this bad press is hurting her baby’. Bloody vile and shows just how calculating she is
Thirdly these army idiots. It’s nae that she’s nae hurting anyone. She’s. Breaking. The. Law!!! These rules are there for a reason. She’s a twatbadger. And her army get right up my hoop
Omg twatbadger 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
💯%!!! Any story very welcome.
Doesn't matter if you felt under pressure to buy what she has, in debt, ignored, blocked or had comments deleted from any of her posts.
For anything like the latter then screenshots will be very helpful in backing up peoples stories.
I might believe you, but we need facts and proof for the media to take seriously 👌🏻😊

Oh back when I was sucked in I offered to make stuff for her.... reply? Of course not. Also i have my cousin in debt trying to be Hinch 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m still fuming that the news reports stated 3 complaints were made against her in April 🤷‍♀️ Tattlers I think we all need to up our game and make more complaints. I know a few have had the email from ASA to state not the send anymore but the rest of us have not.

Make them aware that you spent too much money, were sucked in, if we do this over next few days they will know it’s in response to the newspaper articles and that people are unhappy and feel conned.

Please I really think it could help 👍
Here is the link. https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
Thanks for the link, I've put a complaint in 👍

Reactions: 9
My daughter was a chubby 10lber and literally after two weeks I couldn’t put her in the Moses basket any longer because she was putting weight on like a beast and was kicking about and rocking the thing. It just wasn’t safe. So I personally think items like that and baby baths etc should be shared with family , friends,get them recycled or donate. You can always purchase new matteresses but they hardly get dirty or ruined, and you would be helping the environment and perhaps Mummies who can’t afford all the spangly dangly things you think your baby needs. I know not everyone has baby Godzilla’s and might get a bit more crib for your money but some of the stuff they really don’t need or it does t need to be brand new. Sorry I will
Join mumsnet immediately and talk about dd darling daughter, ff fat fecker there 🤐
My boy was 10lb 5 😂 he was out the moses basket pretty quickly lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just a few things (which I see others have mentioned lol. Bit late I am). It’s D-Day the 75th anniversary. And not a peep. My partner is a veteran and this means a lot to me. Even a pic or thank you from her. But nope nothing. Just highlighter pens
I believe the sharing of the squares is a distraction. They do this a lot in media and government etc. She’s all over the news for ad violations. So quick quick what shall we do. Pretend she’s going into premature labour so everyone who was maybe wobbling think ‘aww bless her. All this bad press is hurting her baby’. Bloody vile and shows just how calculating she is
Thirdly these army idiots. It’s nae that she’s nae hurting anyone. She’s. Breaking. The. Law!!! These rules are there for a reason. She’s a twatbadger. And her army get right up my hoop
Well said 👏👏👏

(Also twatbadger and right up my hoop just got added to my internal dictionary, thank you!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
When the ASA claim they can count the number of complaints on one hand...

View attachment 21968

This just means we email more, screenshot more and wait more...

I'm game 😊
Ain't that the truth! They would do diddly squat if they only had 3 complaints as they suggest!

When I read that I scratched my head, I swear I sent about 10 complaints in April myself!

They had a ton of complaints about her during the Autumn of 2018. They ended up ignoring all the blatant advertising and careful ss and saying Mrs Hinch needed more time to read the rules!

I've learnt the ASA are slow to act, and pretty pathetic at the job they are supposed to do, and big liars to boot!

They've allowed her to make themselves a laughing stock. Mrs Hinch skips all over them, flouting rules and laughing in their faces. She's made a fortune advertising to the unwitting while they've been staring out the window.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’ve lost so many followers this morning for putting a D-Day post on my grid. I pointed out how important it is to teach our children to remember those fallen so we could live the lives we live today. And that these so called influencers should hang their heads in shame for not acknowledging how important today is. That they have more interest in what they can get free or make money on.
I’m a daughter and granddaughter of veterans my son is a serving member of the armed forces. I won’t be beaten down by selfish idiots for saying how proud I am as a daughter and a mother.
Not going to get into a whole debate on it, but I was a soldiers wife for quite some years and during my time living that life behind the wire I ended up having a bit of a breakdown, mostly caused by my ex and his PTSD from Iraq which he had for over 7 years before I had to call it a day and end the marriage.

So for all those seeing neonatal bonding squares and getting triggered, I get triggered every time I see anyone in dpm (combats) as it reminds me of a very horrid period of my life.

So D Day veterans? I have so much admiration for, in fact I do have for anyone who has served all the way up to Iraq and Afghanistan, and from then on I see it all from a totally different perspective from your average civvie who wants to hug them and thank them etc. I just see pain, pointless wars, needless deaths of men and women who are/were just pawns in someone's else's political game. I see marriages ending, children getting caught in the crossfire... The list goes on.

So although I respect your views, I can also understand why some people would switch off.

Hugs xxx 🥰🤗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
You guys are killing me pissnipple 😂
I have to state, upon pain of death, that my awful 16 yr old son (I'm so proud of my epic parenting skills. Look at what I produced!) must be given credit for this particular lexical blending.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.