Mrs Hinch #338 Another boy to join the team, out the womb and signed with Gleam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post about a few questions etc

she’s a liar or she gets treated very differently! I asked the lady who did my sisters scan to write the gender down for me and she said they aren’t allowed. This was only last year!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
GUYS GUYS HEAD TO HINCH’S PAGE NOW.. SHES GOT TOM HARDY ON IN HIS PANTS!!!!! OMGOMFOMFGGG!! 😍😍😍😍😍

Said no one ever

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Something's being announced, she only starts mentioning trolls this much when something she's going to make money out of gets released.

Reactions: 24

My eyes need a good bleach bath!

What an actual tit! Clearly spent her birthday evening catching up with us! 🙋🏼‍👋

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sopha I know you haven’t read here since the Dinosaurs 🦕 walked the earth but ...PLEASE DO SOMETHING WITH RONNIE’S HAIR!!
He resembles a monk. 😬
Just had to get that off my chest!!!
I’m thank you ATV 🤣
I get Liam Gallagher cross jay from the inbetweeners vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she realised she's run out of interesting content now so has decided to rely on moaning about trolls instead?! Literally cannot remember the last day she actually showed herself properly cleaning anything. Or even just cleaning anything in general.

Ya boring, ya basic 😴

Reactions: 19
View attachment 444194

what a strange state of affairs. That poor kid growing up in that environment.

Why is she banging on about trolls so much again? Is it because she left the kid off the reveal? To deflect again?
Her and SS .....she put a message up earlier that someone called her ugly and had a real go at her about her teeth. What I can’t understand is that they think it’s tattle I believe it’s just some nutter out there looking for an argument. However what we do post stays on tattle and they are either reading here or some loony is directly messaging them

Reactions: 19
View attachment 444194

what a strange state of affairs. That poor kid growing up in that environment.

Why is she banging on about trolls so much again? Is it because she left the kid off the reveal? To deflect again?
A gifted nursery is on its way hun, everyone needs to feel bad for her so she can deserve the room full of victorian furniture guilt free

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you were Vest’s parents watching this whole charade you’d be gutted. Last to know everything, apparently! Madmafredayahooanswers knows everything months in advance. They’re held in the same high regard as the sheep, I bet they have to find out via Instagram too !
Just playing devil's advocate here, we don't know they weren't told. This reveal was filmed months ago so I think they probably were told it was a boy, but asked not to say anything. Jamie's parents might not buy in to the whole social media thing for their own privacy, and fair play to them if that's the case.
They're never mentioned so we just don't know. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
😂😂 his shorts were only mentioned when it was Baltic outside. Freezing and he had his knees out😂 wasn’t trolling. Just an observation 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Let’s not forget she to once trolled Tulisa. She’s a fine one to talk!
This is why she uses her stories all the time, comments aren't public where she couldn't delete them fast enough. Has to maintain that perfect image.

Reactions: 5
Inch in his skiddy undercrackers was NOT the image I needed as I’m about to tuck into a risotto, in all honesty. Feel like I need a shower with a scrub daddy and lots of bleach after this 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She screams troll, her fans scream jealousy. But honestly I feel sorry for her she has created a monster lifestyle which she can't back out of to her old life because she loves the money and the dependency that her husband doesn't have to leave her for work, she may be rich and filling her life with possessions and material objects but she will never be happy in herself, she's a highly paid walking talking advertisement missing out on her baby's life by not being present (example watching Jamie kick a full nappy through the screen while her son tried to reach the stair gate lock and pull the dogs hair) while looking at it through the lense 24/7 recording content for millions of strangers. Anyone can go online and squeal and grin screaming how happy they are or how happy an object had made them, but it doesn't make it true inside your heart. Greed has stolen what was once probably their very happy simple marriage and life and replaced it with false scenarios constantly playing catch up with the next best thing and parading her baby and dog every day just to keep strangers tuned in 😒.
You only need to look at her cosmetic surgery to see how unhappy she is in her life; how long has she had that ski slope nose, those tattooed eyebrows, veneers, botox tracks, hair extensions, lip fillers; we knew about the weight loss and skin removal but the rest seems recent. All that money and all those procedures; she's unrecognisable from how she looked two years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.