Mrs Hinch #338 Another boy to join the team, out the womb and signed with Gleam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She screams troll, her fans scream jealousy. But honestly I feel sorry for her she has created a monster lifestyle which she can't back out of to her old life because she loves the money and the dependency that her husband doesn't have to leave her for work, she may be rich and filling her life with possessions and material objects but she will never be happy in herself, she's a highly paid walking talking advertisement missing out on her baby's life by not being present (example watching Jamie kick a full nappy through the screen while her son tried to reach the stair gate lock and pull the dogs hair) while looking at it through the lense 24/7 recording content for millions of strangers. Anyone can go online and squeal and grin screaming how happy they are or how happy an object had made them, but it doesn't make it true inside your heart. Greed has stolen what was once probably their very happy simple marriage and life and replaced it with false scenarios constantly playing catch up with the next best thing and parading her baby and dog every day just to keep strangers tuned in 😒.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Has she cut Ron’s hair herself? I’m getting serious Gene Wilder/Willy Wonka vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why doesn't she just admit she reads here. Everyone saying how we never see Ronnie laughing.. Boom, video of him laughing..... As if by magic :)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thats got me thinking us a baby shower next😏😏🙄🙄
Oh gawd. The lockdown won’t matter to her. It’ll be like the royal wedding. She’ll expect the plebs of Maldonia to line the streets waving flags with her face on them. She’ll arrive in an open top carriage....no actually she’ll be carried on her sofa. Cpt Beaky will throw rose petals with chicken dipper running behind causing earthquakes. Freda yahoo will be on crowd control ‘don’t you know who I am’
Meanwhile Ronnie will be shoved behind the couch with Pa, eating quavers, hoping he can leave home soon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 444047oh well I knew I wasn't a bully but thanks for confirming it sopha!
You see I'm knowing to my friends as tge one that tells them bluntly. I say what I have on here because I live nowhere near you do don't see you. But believe me I would tell you that I think you've gone too far and thus kinda tit needs to stop!!
I wonder who she's referring to with the quote it's better to fail in originality. She surely she can't mean herself considering she copies and rips off others peoples content and quotes. For feck sake her entire account was built around copying her sister in laws account. Maybe she's talking about Janine for trying and failing to get onto Towie, being crap on Fash FC and losing on Tipping Point 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t sopha cut Ronnie’s hair the other week? Maybe to make it look like how his hair had looked when they did the actual reveal, but fucked the cut up so it didn’t look the same as a few weeks ago so couldn’t show any photos of Ronnie because his hair is now completely differently between the pre records and the “now”.
Just a thought

Reactions: 13
ALSO She was definitely that witch in school that bullied everyone. She's a hard faced little bleep.. Anyone remember the photo of Tulisa she shared? She's not all innocent and you certainly don't tit rainbows Sophie, so stop acting it.

Reactions: 35
“It’s far better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation” Does even read these before she posts them? Succeeding in imitation is literally her business plan!
What about all the imitating she did of her sister in law’s Instagram account? 😱

oh sorry I must have missed the memo that says “do as I say, not as I do” 🤬

Reactions: 9
Don’t know if it’s been said but did anyone catch Chloe Ferry’s story last night about how she absolutely loves hinch and she’s the most amazing and down to earth women she’s ever come across in her life 🙄
She spent her life in a bloody cupboard?

Reactions: 1
Lol I bet she’s gutted she hasn’t been invited on that Celebrity Bumps programme 🤣 see hinchy no one gives a flying duck. Looks like you’re stuck with wangeyed J-Dawg and the tripod for the foreseeable ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Might be Kate to the party but she said she gave her mum the envelope with the gender. Not sent it to her, gave it. Meaning she broke lockdown rules yet again.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ronron looking at Ol Ma when he walks in showing off his new clothes and wtf has she done to his hair, looks like he has a bob🤣

• Haha
Ahh that poor little boy having the camera shoved in his face. Has no choice but to be broadcasted all over the internet.

why do pretty much all of his clothes have his name or initials on them? So wasteful. Can only be donated to kids called Ronnie, initials RH?

Tacky and tasteless.

Maybe I’m missing something, but they literally just had unprotected sex. That’s it?! There’s a pandemic and people doing wonderful things, risking their lives etc and this pair are being praised for a shag?!
She’s being praised for a shag with Janine/Jimmerz no less!!! Vomming hell

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I’ll give them trolls something to talk about” they really do self inflate their own importance something rotten don’t they 🙄 but you know she hasn’t read tattle since the Romans conquered England 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Freda gives the vibe of someone who would sit at the front door and open any mail put through the letter box, targeting bank statements and "private" ones not addressed to her first 😂
Even if Soph had asked her to deliver it to the baker without looking Mad Ma Barker would have got the SMEG kettle out and steamed that envelope, pretending she was in MI5.
You've all got her pretty well sussed!
She really gives me "Hand that rocked the craddle" chills.
Run for the hills Jamie,or is the attraction too strong 😱🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.