Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NellieBellie

Guys wanna here how I did my gender reveal?

Sonogropher - you’re having a boy
Me to my family group chat - it’s a boy

tada

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124

BossyBlossom

Every birthday she reads the same hymn sheet; didn't she last year make a huge scene that the trolls are bullying her?

Hey Soph, I for one not bullying you; I am not even following you. If I knew you I would tell you to your face what I think of you; you come over to our board, read what we say and stamp your feet and cry wolf. You are forgetting when you and Jamie went to visit that ship, remember that day? When you got your hinch army to bully that woman who said something about Ronnie's head shape, are you really that stupid to not think of what that would have done to a woman pregnant with mental health issues.

Bullies, I would say everything I have said here to your face but you lady couldn't handle it. You have the audacity to call decent folks, trolls because they have cottoned on to your professional business ethics; nothing about you is relatable. You should be ambassador to help vulnerable people in a pandemic not promote ads, we know you're making a fortune each time you put a post on.

There are people on this board that are lifesavers and work for the nhs; heroes in my eyes, the likes of you Sophie will never be a hero, you could have used your platform to help people instead you use it for gain, greed is ugly.

Having my own mind and speaking on this thread about how you annoy me is not bullying it's called freedom of speech.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
why does Freda need to know everything before Soph??? She even knew the gender ffs and apparently the fact she was pregnant twice before her....just give the envelope directly to the cake baker, cut out the middle man 🙄🙄
It’s really creepy how dependant she is on her Mum. She needs to grow the fuck up! I adore my Mum and she is a brilliant lady, but I also have my own life.

Reactions: 88

londonlife24

VIP Member
Thread suggestion by @Cucumber and eggs - Another little boy to join the team, straight out the womb signing contracts with gleam- modified to fit.

Honorary mention to @TomTitLane for getting blocked for asking Trace if she managed to get any cake. That's what you get for being kond!! Got a whopping 300 likes, one of the most liked comments on the Mrs Hinch threads of all time.

Not much else happened in the past few hours, we filled a thread so quick. Was a hilarious night for Tattle.

Soph filmed herself attempting to get excited. They filmed shocked expressions of them doing a cake reveal and also doing the confetti canon. Obviously acting on both as they've both known for ages it was a boy.
Stace had to make sure everyone knew that she knew first.
Hinch is now getting all snap happy with a new camera. Like they needed any more screen time in castle grayskull!!

We had a good guess at the new name. Archie/George were popular guesses , along with Reggie of course.

Sophie doesn't have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
So wait wait wait.... they decorated the room for the two of them to include a balloon arch, piñata, confetti and balloons and then they both just awkwardly stood together and played baby shower games, let off confetti canons, cut the gender cake and had a mad photo shoot... just the two of them? Okay. I’m sure the conversation was flowing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

mgh727

VIP Member
why does Freda need to know everything before Soph??? She even knew the gender ffs and apparently the fact she was pregnant twice before her....just give the envelope directly to the cake baker, cut out the middle man 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Ok, last one because I can't breathe from laughing and I haven't got round to toning my pelvic muscles since having my baby 7 months ago lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 81

NellieBellie

Freda was also at the conception, she even demonstrated with Jamie the best positioning for guaranteed pregnancy. Freda is also her midwife, sonographer and wet nurse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80

fairylights123

Thread suggestion

Sopha’s got a polaroid of Inch’s bare bum, if she puts it in an envelope it’ll be opened by her mum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79