Mrs Hinch #338 Another boy to join the team, out the womb and signed with Gleam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
old ma barker getting to see the gender first is off the scale 😱😱😱😱😱.

And if Jaymee doesn’t see that there’s 3 in the marriage and never mind not wearing the trousers in his marriage he doesn’t even own any 😂

I’m embarrassed for him
Oh Jaymee deffo knows there’s three - him, Ma Barker and that bloody hanger on, Sopha, spoiling their fun.

3D222C16-7C17-46D0-B645-F624D915C13D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Must have been a light day on the pre recording front as she's had time to address a lot of what gets mentioned here...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god, I'm going to want to make more pisstake posters aren't I? 😂
There was a study that looked into motivational posts and when asked about the quotes that were "nonsense" participants of the study deemed them profound because they were too embarrassed to say that they didn't make sense to them because the participants didn't want to look stupid. I feel that this is why the huns post such tripe.

Back on topic. As if she let Ron run around with her birthday present, unless she's already bored of it and booking a slot at the tip as we speak so she can launch it into a skip and say "this is my happy place, and Roooon LOVES the bin lorries!"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Freda yahoo knew the baby’s gender before they did?
I wouldn’t be having that vestlife

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she'll show Ronnie playing with a £130 camera but not the party balloons, games, pinata........I guess I've been parenting all wrong 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She will want another now as she has 2 boys... then only to have another boy. You can tell she was disappointed in it being another boy.

Wake up Soph some people can’t have children and would kill to be in your position with 1 child and 1 on the way. Suck it up! If your disappointed with the gender than your more ungreatful than I ever though.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen the new series of “Marcella”? Old lady Barker reminds me of the gangster Mum in that!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I’m honest (and if you had them that’s grand) I don’t like the way these gender reveals and baby showers are creeping into the ‘who can outdo each other’ realm. When I was pregnant we never found out until the birth. Baby showers weren’t even a thing, only in USA. After the birth, friends would come round with a baby gro or a teddy, maybe have a cheeky hug. End of. But now it seems gender reveals are getting bigger than a Coronation with fireworks and doves and utter wankery- and as for baby showers? I mean Sopha wore a bloody bridesmaids dress at RonWithTheBoredLooks shower. Everyone seems to be trying to one up the next. Jeez we’ll be having gender reveal Eve boxes next 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I love them too much - you can’t love your child too much you absolute spoon! (Actually maybe you can which is why Soph is still boob fed by ma) 😂

I guess Jamie put him in the new outfit then which will strange because she made out he was a lazy prick and always dressed ronnie!

I love how she got him his own old Polaroid camera as that’s not the new one! It’s not got the red button on the back 😂

I swear she’s had baby already ever since her worse has permanently been glued to that sofa!

Reactions: 7
If I’m honest (and if you had them that’s grand) I don’t like the way these gender reveals and baby showers are creeping into the ‘who can outdo each other’ realm. When I was pregnant we never found out until the birth. Baby showers weren’t even a thing, only in USA. After the birth, friends would come round with a baby gro or a teddy, maybe have a cheeky hug. End of. But now it seems gender reveals are getting bigger than a Coronation with fireworks and doves and utter wankery- and as for baby showers? I mean Sopha wore a bloody bridesmaids dress at RonWithTheBoredLooks shower. Everyone seems to be trying to one up the next. Jeez we’ll be having gender reveal Eve boxes next 😭
Thats got me thinking us a baby shower next😏😏🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Guuyyyys I have a lot to catch up on!! Before I do I just wanted to say I’m surprised Britain hasn’t become like the lost city of Atlantis with the amount of cunts crying/sobbing/bawling at the gender reveal🙄 I despair of what we have become when some people’s only goal in life is to become an ‘influencer’ so they can get paid for doing sweet fanny adams, whatever happened to working hard for everything you have🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Soph babes, I’ve said on here before, and I’ll say it again for you. I would say all of these things to your face! This is the problem with you. You’ve never been called out in your spoilt little life. Hearing some home truths would actually do you the world of good. I’ll happily do a podcast with you? I said that on my old Tattle profile. Name a time and let’s go for it hun. 👌🏼

DC901E1A-C108-449B-8493-F600FC006E7E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.