Mrs Hinch #338 Another boy to join the team, out the womb and signed with Gleam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Cucumber and eggs - Another little boy to join the team, straight out the womb signing contracts with gleam- modified to fit.

Honorary mention to @TomTitLane for getting blocked for asking Trace if she managed to get any cake. That's what you get for being kond!! Got a whopping 300 likes, one of the most liked comments on the Mrs Hinch threads of all time.

Not much else happened in the past few hours, we filled a thread so quick. Was a hilarious night for Tattle.

Soph filmed herself attempting to get excited. They filmed shocked expressions of them doing a cake reveal and also doing the confetti canon. Obviously acting on both as they've both known for ages it was a boy.
Stace had to make sure everyone knew that she knew first.
Hinch is now getting all snap happy with a new camera. Like they needed any more screen time in castle grayskull!!

We had a good guess at the new name. Archie/George were popular guesses , along with Reggie of course.

Sophie doesn't have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
3rd time saying this in 3 days but FANTASTIC TATTLING TATTLERS! Proud as feckin punch xx

Reactions: 55
Just replying to a comment on previous thread....

It's either there is something wrong with him or he is literally depressed and withdrawn from lack of play lack of interaction and interests etc
But it is definitely not normal the way Ronnie behaves and I don't care who comes at me....as a mother myself it breaks my heart to see him day in day out miserable and not speaking or developing as he should be, and as a mother and an auntie and a best friend and a nurse I've dealt and had alot of experience with babies and toddlers and those people that say he's not behind and all kids develop differently....Ronnie is not hitting milestones as he should be and is very withdrawn, it's sad that he doesn't experience joy or excitement, no being chased around the place by dad while he is running and squeeling with excitement!!
I don't get how people on here say we only see a snippet....youd wanna be simple to not realise that she is putting the very BEST side out of Ronnie so what we see is the most personality and joy that he has got and it is gut wrenching that she either ignores it or is oblivious

I agree. One of my nieces has recently been diagnosed with Autism. She is 5. From very early on it was clear that she wasn't hitting milestones. I hate to say it but my sister is beyond lazy when it comes to her parenting. She got extremely lucky with her first daughter, a real chatter box that's been interested and into everything from very young, despite being plonked in front of a tablet or tv for the majority of her early years. I don't necessarily believe that Ronaldo is unhappy though. He doesn't know any different does he? I think FredaYahoo dotes on him and for all his faults, I think Bollock Breath does too - they are probably overt compensating for Sopha's lack of bond and lack of interest other than posting stuff for the gram. I think she will never want to accept that there's anything wrong and would rather go down the road of taking it personally. Maybe even because of her PND. she'll perhaps think because of that, she won't ever have the same bond that the others have with him. He needs her to interact completely differently with him for there to be any form of resolution on that front but I honestly feel like the reality is that he needs assessing so that a plan can be put in place. I work with a few autistic kids and I was heartbroken before we broke up that one of them said they wanted to get good at a particular sport/game because their dad is good at it and if they got good at it then maybe they could be their dad's favourite instead of their younger sibling. I was like, of course your dad doesn't have a favourite darling. The child replied; my mum and dad both do, and it's not me because I'm not the same as them. They don't include me in some things. What could I say? I was gutted for this child. I really hope Sopha can get her head out of her arse, get off Instagram and focus on getting her son the help he needs. And get that bond built sharpish. Poor little sod won't know whether he's coming or going with a new baby on the scene. ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
What a brilliant title @Cucumber and eggs !
That woman really is as crass as they come isn't she? For all those asking about the camera? No one asked at all! What she really should have said was "I wanted to know if Jimmers has spent enough money on me for my birthday so I've been comparing the prices of this gift he gave me and Amazon have it for the same amount as he paid for it" What sort of person looks up the price of a birthday gift they've been given? That's really annoyed me! 😠
As for RonnieDavidBailey? He is not obsessed with the camera at all and he is simply showing limited interest in something that isn't his mother's phone and isn't a plastic jug full of dog food. Let's face it, those two things are the staples of his day!

Reactions: 47
Bloody hell! 😲 I take the dog for a walk and we're on a new thread! 😂 Nice work, fellow trolls! 👍🏼 #ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Honorary mention to @TomTitLane for getting blocked for asking Trace if she managed to get any cake. That's what you get for being kond!! Got a whopping 300 likes, one of the most liked comments on the Mrs Hinch threads of all time.
Hilarious. And yet we still don't know if Trace got any cake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.