Mrs Hinch #338 Another boy to join the team, out the womb and signed with Gleam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please please sopha give us the evidence of a “troll” “trolling”... and I don't mean the message you get jimbo to send you....
she would get the shock of her life if she received some of the things others do, another instascammer was sent an absolutely disgusting video yesterday, that is true trolling and not right.

Reactions: 8
He’s changed out of his ringmaster get up into a black T-shirt for the confetti cannons too. Despite the fact it’s bloody freezing & been snowing. It’s up to her when she chooses to share her private news, but own it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
INFLUENCERS

What I don't understand is you wouldn't let a sales person walk into your house say hey I'm your friend look what I've got buy buy buy you can have this too! Conmen and door to door sales is quite disliked and frowned upon yet these 'influencers'' come along online showing you what they've been given/purchased say 'we are friends' 'i love you' and other key marketing buzz words and suddenly it's socially acceptable? 😒 yet these influencer 'friends' wouldn't know who you are if they fell over you in the street? It's quite upsetting to think about 💔
Totally 👏👏. The same people that get snotty about Currys salesmen or in older times people selling door to door. Or going mad on fb about MLM or pyramid schemes. Are more than happy to let her influence them to buy a shark they don’t need, or cupboards full of Zoflo. Just cos she looks pretty
Oh and Jimmers.....

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We’d all say this stuff directly to your face Soph. Honestly. 😂😂
If people have really trolled Jimmers and I duno.... Ronnies development or that she’s got a tit house or something , and it’s done directly to them then maybe the person should direct their feelings to tattle instead.... really nasty messages shouldn’t be sent to peoples DMs and we never do that on here! If you’re a nasty piece of work you aren’t welcome on here either.

But at the same time Soph, someone pointing out your rule breaking or dangerous practices to you via DM isn’t trolling . Us Tattlers keep everything on here. We are cleverer than that .

Reactions: 19
I think she's taken root to that settee. Not much cleaning going on, seeing as that's what she's supposed to be A CLEANING INFLUENCER. Had to laugh at the quote about being original. There's nothing original about her. All her cleaning tips that she passes off as her own she got from other people.

Reactions: 16
So we are supposed to believe they put ronnie to bed, had a birthday meal, set up the whole downstairs with baby shower decs (ive done one of those garlands myself, took me a good 3 hours so she must have dont that beforehand surely) then they have played party games, done the whole reveal, done the whole reveal again with coffetti cannons and then tidied the whole front room so well there isnt a shread of evidence. All in 1 night? Whilst shes around 25-30 weeks pregant? Nah, she filmed this when her and stace went MIA a month ago
She’s like flippin Santa Claus!! Amazing what he can do in one night 🤦🏼‍♀️ Her sheeple I fear believe everything?? At least we know what’s what! I’ve never laughed so much as I did at the tattle thread last night it was going 90mph 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Soph babes, I’ve said on here before, and I’ll say it again for you. I would say all of these things to your face! This is the problem with you. You’ve never been called out in your spoilt little life. Hearing some home truths would actually do you the world of good. I’ll happily do a podcast with you? I said that on my old Tattle profile. Name a time and let’s go for it hun. 👌🏼

View attachment 444132
I'd pay a subscription fee to listen to that🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please please sopha give us the evidence of a “troll” “trolling”... and I don't mean the message you get jimbo to send you....
she would get the shock of her life if she received some of the things others do, another instascammer was sent an absolutely disgusting video yesterday, that is true trolling and not right.
Or if she got some the the things her hinchaaaaazz sent to anyone who dared question her.
Some innocent middle aged woman posted on an article on Facebook saying she wasn’t sure who she was hadn’t heard of her. Cue the piling on “wow you must have a sad life you’ve taken the time to comment I bet you’re just jealous bet your house is a shithole bet you’re poor etc etc”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Fucks sake Sopha!!! We really didn’t need to see YOU trolling your husband again!
Grow the duck up love 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Has she realised she's run out of interesting content now so has decided to rely on moaning about trolls instead?! Literally cannot remember the last day she actually showed herself properly cleaning anything. Or even just cleaning anything in general.

Ya boring, ya basic 😴
Thought I’d come here to brag 😂 I’m using up annual leave this week and cleaned the whole house top to bottom the last couple of days. Cleaned out all the drawers and cupboards full of crap, sorted through the wardrobes bagged up unused toys and books. Picked up all the hidden treasure logs the darling dogs have dotted around the perimeter of the house. Even cleaned my own windows. Oh the montages and clicks I could of recorded. Pretty sure I done more than she has the last 6 months 😇😄

I think she's taken root to that settee. Not much cleaning going on, seeing as that's what she's supposed to be A CLEANING INFLUENCER. Had to laugh at the quote about being original. There's nothing original about her. All her cleaning tips that she passes off as her own she got from other people.
And the grey decor and flowers on hob from her SIL🙃

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or is it odd that they are taking Ron out for a walk at this time of night? Going out for a drive to get him to sleep, I would understand...

Reactions: 15
😂😂 check Ron playing knock a door run
On his own front door probs! Wtf 🙈😬😬
God she’s really making my teeth itch today.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ronnie really does not want to be round her! She’s got absolutely no control over him at all. The way he constantly pulls away from her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.