Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Braggles991

I kept dipping in and out of the live before it just became boring and awkward to watch. These 2 clearly aren't friends. As per it was Me Me Me with Soph. The live has done her no favours and I actually felt for her sheep when they weren't allowed to comment. It just felt like a "look at us, we're bezzies" and it's backfired. She's made herself look a right dick and I think to save SSs future she needs to cut ties with Hinch. Fame hungry wannabe.
Also penis talk aswell. Are there any rules for influencers when it comes to lives? A watershed or something.

Reactions: 25

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Did she honestly just ask “What’s a zombie apocalypse?” Jesus! She’s thirty odd years of age!! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

alba24

Chatty Member
I’ve unfollowed 9 grown women today for uploading a post dedicated to her and wishing her happy birthday... grow up😂😂😂

#inspiration #mrshinchchangedmylife 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Long time lurker, first time poster. I admit I used to be a Hincher. Bought the books, the Minkeys, the crap smelling fabric softener. The works. In the last 6 months or so she’s made me so frustrated and I feel at my wits end with how little she interacts with her child. I live in the north west but went to uni of Essex, still have friends who live that way and one who lives in Maldon. The final straw for me was my friend who saw her walk the pushchair around her housing estate (where my mate lives) taking a few photos, only to return straight to the house. Total of 90 seconds of fresh air. I felt compelled to come on here to say I admire you all for speaking the truth.
Arghhhhhh yes!!!! Take a seat hun, we have a lot of time for locals and friends of 👀👀👀

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Hi guysh! I’m thank you!

Seriously, it’s me Shady! I had a Hinch style strop and deleted my old account after she pissed me off! Talk about cut your nose off despite your face! I’ve lost my VIP status 😭

So much to catch up on! I see she’s still a prize cunt. And Jammers has been outted on yet another tv show!?!?! That is one fame hungry nose with a face! Still no gender reveal? Milk it babes! Was nice to see her post coital with Henner’s this morning. Put me right off my scrambled egg!

It’s good to be back!!!
Thank god for that!!!!! when I first joined you just made me cry laughing, when I needed it in this bloody lockdown. I was gutted when you disappeared. Welcome back😍

• Heart

craftychick

Mittens on a string, who would ever have thought of something so clever? Thank you hinch. I wish u would have known about that when my son was younger.

Oh wait. I did. Cos they’ve been around at least since I was a toddler. And I’m old as dirt.

Birthday nerves my arse. Wait until she’s my age and gravity takes hold.

Fecking eejit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

SRD

hello wonderful pastry trolls, I’m technically in slow labour so haven’t been on too much, hoping mini Mgh makes an appearance soon but not holding my breath😂 but am I reading this right, she spoke about erect penises at tea time?? holy moly nothing is sacred 😂😂 happy Valentine’s Day ladies and gentlemen, here’s some chat about wangs! 😂
Gosh we might be birthing buddies at this rate, I'm in early labour myself as well! Wishing you all the vest for a speedy but good delivery!

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She's loving the huge oversized tops isn't she... No bump in sight when doing the curtains, when i was pregnant if i knelt like that my tops would go tighter across my bump especially when i was ready the pop. With Ronnie she wore ridiculously tight clothing 24,7 and would show it off at every opportunity ... Why not this time..... Fishy!!!! Surrogate? Baby already 4 month old?

P.s who the FUCK has spare curtains? I have spare bedding for us and my 3 kids and spare towels which i thought was just normal but never in my life have I heard of spare curtains. Money makes you do weird things i guess.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Happy birthday to you, your dog ate some cat poo, and you look like some too.

it’s terrible i know 😂😂

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Does she realise how dangerous cat poo is for pregnant women? And she’s trying to get the dog to eat off her hand after he’s supposedly just eaten cat shit from an unknown cat?? 🤯🤯🤯

• Wow

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
What the heck did the window cleaners mum do to Sopha? Bit much 🤣🤣🤣
As for the post about Inch high private nose and them splitting up. I’m always on the fence about him. I do think he does most of the childcare, I do also think he does most of the cooking/cleaning. He could be back at work, was it his idea to quit, was it Sofa or had he no choice after she had RonWithTheArsenalShirt?? Still, you reap what you sow pal
I’m going to be quite controversial here. If I was earning what she was earning, I would prefer my husband stay at home to look after our kids. It makes financial sense that the bigger earner goes to work. Especially if you have to pay for childcare.
That said, my husband wouldn’t want to because in his own words “you are better at it and know about all the little things they need”. He’s not cut out for baby groups etc. I work nights and he goes to work in the day. Financially we could just about cope if I didn’t go to work but I suck it up so my kids can have the extras they deserve.
In the case of the Hinchcliffzzzzzz though, there’s no need for him to not be at work or in actual fact, not to have his own time to himself? Sophie is at home. If she needs to work away, Freda would help. All he seems to do is skulk around the house and be made fun of by his wife? When he tries to do his own thing (ie, in the garage working out), she follows him and loiters?
I genuinely don’t think this is a decision he has made rather than one that’s been forced upon him. I can’t blame him for taking a “career break” after Ronnie was born as it’s a special time and they grow so quickly. A lot of people would love that option and no one bats an eyelid at a mother staying home whilst the husband works. I think he probably helped orchestrate all of this, expecting to also become famous but it never happened.

I think it’s a very unhealthy situation for them both. Couples need time apart and they are literally in each other’s pockets all the time. I guess what I’m trying to say is I feel sorry for Jamie....a little bit. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m going to be quite controversial here. If I was earning what she was earning, I would prefer my husband stay at home to look after our kids. It makes financial sense that the bigger earner goes to work. Especially if you have to pay for childcare.
That said, my husband wouldn’t want to because in his own words “you are better at it and know about all the little things they need”. He’s not cut out for baby groups etc. I work nights and he goes to work in the day. Financially we could just about cope if I didn’t go to work but I suck it up so my kids can have the extras they deserve.
In the case of the Hinchcliffzzzzzz though, there’s no need for him to not be at work or in actual fact, not to have his own time to himself? Sophie is at home. If she needs to work away, Freda would help. All he seems to do is skulk around the house and be made fun of by his wife? When he tries to do his own thing (ie, in the garage working out), she follows him and loiters?
I genuinely don’t think this is a decision he has made rather than one that’s been forced upon him. I can’t blame him for taking a “career break” after Ronnie was born as it’s a special time and they grow so quickly. A lot of people would love that option and no one bats an eyelid at a mother staying home whilst the husband works. I think he probably helped orchestrate all of this, expecting to also become famous but it never happened.

I think it’s a very unhealthy situation for them both. Couples need time apart and they are literally in each other’s pockets all the time. I guess what I’m trying to say is I feel sorry for Jamie....a little bit. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’ll see myself out....

Last edited: