Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

craftychick

When our cat was a kitten I was constantly watching the dog cause she used to wait for the cat to shit and then try and eat it out of her litter tray 🤢🤢🤢 absolute minger she was and I certainly wouldn't let her near me she was shamed into her bed
I have one (dog that is) that thinks the cat tray is some sort of delicacy🤢 he is not getting snuggles when I catch him at it!
I mean I love my dogs but they certainly do not get the paws massaged to sleep in their own rooms!

Didn’t chicken strip share his room with the fish?

Reactions: 3

Libbie

VIP Member
Did anyone pick up on how she had to get in that her mum lives with her dad, when talking about her dad having the jab 😂
It diddnt even make sense and she sort of froze after she said it. Stacey had to rescue her 😂

A bit far fetched but I’m telling you, she’s already had that baby!
The video on Jamie’s page is very telling, would you be able to bend your knees that far with a 7ish month bump whilst balancing Ronnie? Also, there’s a snippet where you get a glimpse of her stomach and I can’t see much of a bump, if at all! 🤔

Baxtyboo

I know it’s been mentioned before but I’ve never really paid much attention to her dog but he is extremely fat! Never really saw it until tonight.
I actually made my husband whatch the stories and then showed him a Google image of how a cocker should look- it was reeeaally noticeable tonight! Cruel cow!

PatsyK

Chatty Member
Ooh I’m gonna go have a look! You’re so sweet! I think it all got on top of me. Losing my aunt to Covid, then seeing Dora the explorer act like nothing was happening. I’m back and raring to go! It’s crazy how fuck all has changed for her in that time!
Welcome back!

• Heart

Crispmonster

Chatty Member
I have the whole thing on screen record I just don't know how to upload it!! Does anyone know how?? It saus video is too long
I’m a bit rubbish at the tech bit, but could you possibly screen record smaller sections at a time and post those instead of the longer segment. I hope that makes sense 😜 I would love to see this...🤣🤣

Poop wonderland

Lunatics cause we can see through the bullshit of this fraud of a woman’s lies, ok we are lunatics then, we are the ones who love our families and work hard to provide for them and don’t claim to love a child that we see on an Instagram page and prefare to cuddle and spend time playing with our dog than our child and call our dog and child brothers, ok we are lunatics yeah😂😂😂
We're lunatics when the sheep declare undying love for a stranger and her Family and cry every time Princess arsehole takes a pee or sneezes 🙄🙄 jesuuuus that Woman irritates the life out of me

MooBug

One of the biggest issues with her is that she’s believed her own hype.

She definitely thinks she’s famous now, at the sort of Stacey Solomon level, and she’s just not. Anyone away from Instagram would have zero clue who she was, whereas people would recognise Stacey from Xfactor/loose women/I’m a celeb etc.
Earlier on I saw someone had made something with zoflora on and someone else commented to tell them they can’t sell them as copyright, anyway, few comments down and they were on about why and the person who’d made it - and a cleaning bundle I’ll add - asked who’s Mrs Hinch 🤣

• Heart

ChloChlo

VIP Member
What a greedy woman. Surely the prize box wasn't for her use? Is she giving them away after opening them and scenting Tub Hardys boxers in exotic bloom?

I think Ronnie is a beautiful little man. His haircut or lack of is irrelevant tbh. I know we only see glimpses and don't want to cast aspersions but my autistic lad seemed to lack that cheeky character alot of toddlers that age have.

Reactions: 2