Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bingbongyouropinioniswron

Did anyone pick up on how she had to get in that her mum lives with her dad, when talking about her dad having the jab 😂
It diddnt even make sense and she sort of froze after she said it. Stacey had to rescue her 😂

A bit far fetched but I’m telling you, she’s already had that baby!
I agree.. she's had it.

Reactions: 2

GBB

Chatty Member
He is definitely the brains behind the whole operation. She's as thick as two short planks but he has clearly been chasing the fame game his entire adult life and finally found the key to success by pimping out his own wife and child for the gram, enabling him to quit his job and put his feet up. He is really not going to want to go back to a desk job once this all inevitably falls apart.
Yes absolutely agree with all this.

Reactions: 2
Me too .... 2 under 1 (just) and wouldn’t have it any other way!! 17 and 16 now and I’m still winging it 🙈
QUOTE="LouLou5, post: 3941214, member: 124221"]
I had 2 under 1 and it was fine lol! They were so cute together in the double buggy and I'm really glad we had them so close in age x
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1

Rubyronron

VIP Member
I hope not. This type of thing is not recommended by the Lullaby Trust and as a neonatal nurse I would never promote any kind of nest, sleep pod or cot bumper. I hope I'm not preaching to the choir here but newborns need a flat surface and lightweight bedding and that's all. There a wealth of information about safe sleep on the website. I doubt Hinch will look at it though, given that she forced Ronnie to sleep in that hideous crib for months and months!
She's still learning guyzzz
I can't believe anyone would put a newborn in that sweat pit 🤢

She’d still add 4 extra eggs to it 😂
and a tub of cream 🤢

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
But that's not how the vaccine works my mum had it because she is clinically vulnerable. My dad didnt get it until he was in the right age group. She chats shit.
Do you know what I didn’t even think about it in a normal way I was just more thinking of her dad 🤣 but yeah she chats shit

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Guys I’ve cracked it!! I’m throwing it back to the infamous mash baby. Maybe she’s been waiting on a special gender reveal from the famous mash potato baby lady? She’ll have Hendog digging in to a nice mash of the scan with the colour inside, while Ron is stuck behind the sofa and Jaymey in the background giving it ‘yaaas another boy lads, say it laaaaada’
Stuff of nightmares!!

Oodles362

Cause its always all about her and as usual she won't read rhe room and realise that not everyone sees mothers day as a happy day and she could infant be upsetting hundreds id not thousands of women
100% if she does it in mothers day she has no thought for anyone else