Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlimsyGoat

Omg just had a thought. Have we seen the fish yet? Have I missed something?! Are they confirmed dead? Or is she too arrogant to admit she killed a fish as she kept the tank in her dogs bedroom

Trying to work out how to make a new thread aswell but I’m crap at this🤣🤣

Reactions: 3

CentralLine

she acts thick because her target demographic are thick. Its how she plays at relating to them.

If she was a sharp business woman in personality, then she couldn't sell to them. They can't afford decent quality items and she flogs them cleaning materials and hypes them up for goods that are within reach.

When she gets ahead of herself and has something expensive to show, she pleads trolls or some trauma or other that brings the shoppers rushing to tell her how amazing she is and how she deserves fabulous things.

You've got to give credit where its due
She identified her market and went in for the kill. Shes made a fortune and it won't matter if she starts to lose her appeal.

Shes earned the equivalent of a lottery win for many people, mortgage paid, house doubled in size, inside furnished for free, garden furnished for free, garage furnished for free, luxury cars being put through the business etc.

If it all ended tomorrow, she will have a tidy sum in the bank and be mortgage free.
She knows it won't last forever hence trying to branch out by being "friends" with Stacey - hoping to be signed as a loose woman?

She doesn't have the personality for television. She's tried it a few times and she fucks it up each time.
She doesn't really fit anywhere now as she doesn't clean, there are better accounts for that, shes not a parenting influencer as that market is well and truly covered, shes not a lifestyle or fashion Influencer as her home and style are pretty low rent and no one really is interested in that.
Shes tried to bring Jamie in so they are a couple on insta but they don't have the personality.

She will be obscure in 24 months. No one will remember her but she will be pretty comfortable financially and still in her early 30s
Spot on.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
I have epilepsy but I dont see that in the category so not sure why I've been offered? My mum is 50 and works in a supermarket and hasn't been offered it yet
Epilepsy comes under neurological conditions so that’s why you’ve been offered it. Unfortunately, your mum is way down the list. I think Ma Barker was given it due to existing conditions Pa may have. Or, she went with him and struck lucky at the end of the day with spare vaccines.
F0382A01-F970-4669-8CDD-8010705EE01C.jpeg

Makaraka

VIP Member
She's currently setting up her own little burfffffday corner so it looks PERFFFFF for the gram x
No joke I’ve ordered my own birthday decorations for the weekend 🙀 thought I may aswell decorate and try cheer us all up after a crap few weeks 😂

am I as bad as her 🙀

• Heart

Mavis89

I don’t know if it has been mentioned, but does zoph still get paid 24k a post even though the items had been sent to her from b&m????

Fluffy20

VIP Member
The curtain video is definitely an old pre record. There is not a hint of snow anywhere in the back garden, not on the astro-turf grass, the pergola, the patio, the table, next door's shed roof, nowhere but in the picture of Ron taken out the front of the house just over an hour earlier there are copious amounts of un-melted snow on the grass, on the gravel and around the plants. So no, she probably didn't have much of a bump when she filmed this.

CoffeeWitch

Are we all buckled up ready for this sickly shit show which is her birffday!!

Im calling breakfast onthesofa in bed

A restrained Ronnie selfie and best mum in the world card from the brothers

A birthday cake #supportsmallbusinesses #ad #gifted,

Flowers from jamie and a piece of jewellery #gifted

Presents from her friends aka kids #swipeup #ad

Presents she only wants us to see but she has probably had another LV bag

Some photo frame from ss full of leaves and sticks with "love you to the moon and back" labels made by @thelabellady #ad

Henry wearing a neck handkerchief saying "I love my mummaz" and Ronnie wearing the same but a baby grow! #supportsmallbusinesses #gifted #ad

Inch in another arsenal top saying Mrs Hinches husband.

Then she will take the rest of the day off to spend with all her family and friends with Jamie, Ronnie and Henry

I dont think the reveal will be today, she needs the content so will keep the sheep wondering a bit longer. Today will be all about me me me!!
I was looking for a birthday card on moonpig yesterday and there was one that said 'today is all about me, like every other f@#$&+g day, would suit her 😂

Jenniet

VIP Member
hello wonderful pastry trolls, I’m technically in slow labour so haven’t been on too much, hoping mini Mgh makes an appearance soon but not holding my breath😂 but am I reading this right, she spoke about erect penises at tea time?? holy moly nothing is sacred 😂😂 happy Valentine’s Day ladies and gentlemen, here’s some chat about wangs! 😂
Wow that’s been a quick pregnancy

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I commented on that nest post and the lady blocked me 🤣🤣 apparently her things are definitely safe shes been a mum for 11 years didnt you know! And poor old me is only a First time mum even if I was which I'm not I know that peice of crap isn't safe. Oh and I was expecting at least pancakes videos by now from hunch
And why isn’t she just re- using that chavtastic monstrosity Moses basket thing that Ron slept in till he was 1 ???