Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SRD

We’re having them for lunch! Can’t wait! I wonder if Hinch will do some? In the waffle maker of course. Can’t wait to see what random topping she puts on them
Maybe she'll do a Weetabix and put spaghetti hoops as a topping, because pancakes and hoops go so well 🤢
Also, so pleased you're back daylln, you've been very missed by us all ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Laracroft27

Chatty Member
What’s this? Looks like something for a baby not a toddler. I don’t think she’s had the baby but there is a lack of bump in this story. It could be that the shirt is really big but even then wouldn’t it rest on that top of her bump?
Thats her stupid Cuddle Clock, wasn't someone asking about that the other day? 😂

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
is Jamie letting her have another lay in bed (i can’t remember her poor phrasing of it 😂)

I bought in too.. my 14 yeat old kept begging for the percy pig ones, he must of seen them on tick tok or something 🤣🤣
Oh there’s no shame in it! I meant to pick some up too 😂😂. I meant more that she would be so nervous of fucking up her batter for the gram. So buys pre made and pretends she did it.

• Haha

Henny Penny

VIP Member
They can still see the outside world being parent facing though they just see it from a different angle. personally have a child the same age and just let him walk around out of the pram but I enjoy his company if I'm shopping etc and prefer to face him and talk to him. I don't see any issue with that
I actually agree with this. I remember wanting a parent facing for that reason- research says it’s good.
When I looked they all slightly reclined so I didn’t bother!! My kids wouldn’t tolerate being reclined when wide awake past 4 months ish. That’s where she goes wrong- bundling him up like a baby and lying him down and we don’t know if she uses the opportunity to talk to him - probably not if her videos are anything to go by.