Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BossyBlossom

Did you see that huge box of cleaning goodies incentives she got and then see the few items being offered as a giveaway bundle.

Reactions: 2

Rh3a

Chatty Member
What a greedy woman. Surely the prize box wasn't for her use? Is she giving them away after opening them and scenting Tub Hardys boxers in exotic bloom?

I think Ronnie is a beautiful little man. His haircut or lack of is irrelevant tbh. I know we only see glimpses and don't want to cast aspersions but my autistic lad seemed to lack that cheeky character alot of toddlers that age have.
*little boy

EmmaE54

VIP Member
As far as I’m aware, Protein S deficiency and Factor V Leiden don’t actually fall under any of the clinically vulnerable groupings on our lists. It’s a blood clotting disorder which neither increases the risk for getting coronavirus infection nor developing a serious infection if you catch C19. It may be that Pa Barker has one of the conditions listed and due to Freda being his carer, she’s entitled to it too to protect him. View attachment 438240.

I have epilepsy but I dont see that in the category so not sure why I've been offered? My mum is 50 and works in a supermarket and hasn't been offered it yet

I'm just putting this out there as there is a heck of a lot of speculation about Sopha using a lazer pen to get Ronz and Hen to run towards her.
Personally I've never believed it myself. But for those who do please look at this below. Tonight on her stories when she was setting the table up for Valentine's, 2 dots appeared and moved when she moved her phone, just like when Ron and Hen do their morning montages. So if it was a laser, why is she shining it on the table?
I'm not one to EVER stick up for Grinch. But I think those who are saying she's using a laser pen are truly barking up the wrong tree on this one. We know she's devious but surely this speaks for itself and we can now put this subject to bed? It's just something reflective on her phone that's all.

View attachment 437131
I think they are orbs from the two candles ... same happens with my phone when there are candles or sunshine

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
As far as I’m aware, Protein S deficiency and Factor V Leiden don’t actually fall under any of the clinically vulnerable groupings on our lists. It’s a blood clotting disorder which neither increases the risk for getting coronavirus infection nor developing a serious infection if you catch C19. It may be that Pa Barker has one of the conditions listed and due to Freda being his carer, she’s entitled to it too to protect him. View attachment 438240.

See I’m in 2 of those categories. Type 2 and a monty stroke last year. And I’ve not been approached yet