Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
why do you think her ma and or aren’t together? Weren’t they together at the big Christmas announcemen?

Reactions: 1

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Percy pigs were the first thing I ate after giving birth! Smashed the whole bag. Snack choice of champions. 💪🏼
The recipe seems to have changed though? Not quite the same anymore 😢

she loves having all this time off as it sends the 🐑 into turmoil worrying something has gone wrong

From now on I won't be able to create the threads, as work has changed my hours boo hoo.
I will pop in, when I can to, chat and catch up.

I think I will know when she has the next moneymaker as there will be a news flash on the BBC lol.
Anyway TTFN.
No idea why, but I’m now unable to create threads. The button to post just isn’t there 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

Sweetpea30

Chatty Member
Am I just a dirty bitch or is there no need for this amount of separate wash piles 🤣 there are loads of comments saying the same thing too. Grinch showing she only washes about 4 things I’m assuming has lead to this 🤨
I’m a dark, lights, bedding, towels, maybe a mid/grey wash if there’s enough & jumpers go separate on a more delicate wash (only because i ruined a few, when I needed to be mr tickle to wear them, the sleeves stretched that much 🙈)

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I know I’ve said it before but I don’t think Ronnie looks anything like his dad now, all I can see is her mother , not quite as much when he smiles but he rarely does that . Poor little exploited boy .

Wonder what the milestones are? I think she wants an award. Something recognisable that she can keep on the mantle to brag about. And enough to buy a flashy bastard house with an annexe for the nanny... I mean her mum to live in. Maybe a property abroad? 5 million followers is going to cost her a fortune and she's not going to gain them organically.
I think covid has put a massive spanner in the works which means she's going to be around a little bit longer in order to reach whatever she's aiming for

What else was on her begging board, does anyone have a copy?
How much do followers cost?

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Just caught up on stories. Probably already been said but THE LIPS!!!!!! can we even get things like that done during lockdown?!
Those procedures are done at beauty places aren't they and they are shut at the moment ?? 🤔🤔 And even if she knew someone who could do it you can't go to other people's houses or vice versa?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

KMS79

Chatty Member
I think I must have missed the cake..when did she post that as it’s not coming up on my stories?

RogueRey

VIP Member
Pretty sure they were gifted. SS definitely mentioned her were a few months ago
Did she ?. I remember someone saying here that he needs wellies and to be dressed properly so he can get all mucky out the back. Then bam! We see him in such attire. Wellies and socks sold separately.. 😉.

Somehow i don't see hinch as brand for for this company

Maximus14

She has a mind like a fish! Might start calling her Dory! Maybe that’s why she’s starting writing her lists the way she did the other day? 10-1030 I faffed around the house, 12-1300 stroll round to ma and pas 4-430 drive round the houses wonder who is a hincher?! She forgets that she’s posts every thing on insta. Your sheeple might forget your little outings but we don’t forget anything on here Soph! ATV
Dory. 🤣

Jklaowv

If Hinch didn't constantly contradict herself in regards to every area of her life then this thread would not excist. We doubt her words as they do not add up, we question her as she is always tripping herself up or someone else in her circle tells it differently. She has lied about how she rose to fame and we can only pressume that she is jumping on the Mental Health band wagon. I sincerely hope she isn't struggling with mental health but her words do not ring true.
Which thread can i find the lying about how she got famous x