Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
Guess we'll never know but the way it moves genuinely makes me think its a laser pen. I'd put nothing past this one!

Did she really sell her babie's gender reveal to Minky?! My good god, if she has I will feel extremely sorry for that baby.

And lips? Can we just talk about her lips? Is it me of have they been inflated to 50psi overnight?
I kinda want it to be a laser just so it shows her cunty side even more 🤣 and I did think it was until I spotted them when talking to my brother and I quizzed him 😂😂

I think so yes 😥 although, there is a new pet minky out today so could be that?! But the post deffo looks baby related and not dog doesn’t it so who knows!? Either way, she’s still a lousy excuse of a mother!
I also agree on the lips! And it doesn’t shock me. Vile botched up bitch

Reactions: 2

Ontheball

You can see it here it moves along the floor
I was taking a video of my child the other day and noticed that little light, have noticed it a few times since. I don’t know what causes it but it was exactly the same as the one pointed out on here.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Never leaves home without her lippy and hand sanitiser!
Has anyone ever seen her use hand sanitiser 🤬
As for her MH support, a previous PND will flag up a referral to the MH midwifery team, but unusual that they will home visit especially during a global pandemic.
As for the crisis team, in our area you are lucky to get a text back the same day.
She is an absolute disgrace, using MH for the sympathy vote.
Laying on the sofa stuffing crisps in her gob, cleaning her house, decorating, going out for walks. She has just set understanding of MH issues back 30 years.
Yes. The home visit confused me too.

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
The recipe seems to have changed though? Not quite the same anymore 😢

she loves having all this time off as it sends the 🐑 into turmoil worrying something has gone wrong

No idea why, but I’m now unable to create threads. The button to post just isn’t there 🤷‍♀️
They took the gelatin out to make them vegetarian. I noticed when they first changed, tweeted them and they said they hadn't changed the recipe. I then found an old bag in the cupboard and compared ingredients. They finally admitted they'd taken the gelatin out so that vegetarians could enjoy them. They now use potato starch I think. I get it... But there's already a veggie range that's separate to the normal range 🤷🏻‍♀️

LDNtea

VIP Member
Shy and hates being centre of attention?? 😂😂😂 Her wedding day begs to differ. And her going searching for arse licking posts. I hate being the centre of attention so much so that we eloped and only had 10 people at our wedding, there were a few professional photos which I hated, none from the meal after. Still hated everyone looking at me. I almost died when we had the party back here. Stayed sitting in the corner all evening feeling a terrible host as I wasn't mingling because I felt so self conscious.
See I’ve no real interest in or plans for marriage anyway but what you described is how I imagine I’d be! Same reason I couldn’t make a speech as maid of honour at my sisters wedding. When I was younger I used to think I’d love to do it just to throw the party but realistically I’d be the same as you.

Reactions: 1

Flairey

VIP Member
Yeah I doubt it's the same one from what she poured into the tin. I showed my husband and we both said that's not the same cake! She barely put any in the tin and it had no butter. How did it magically rise that much and turn into a perfect cake? I bake for a living and baking powder won't turn batter into a perfectly light cake if you've messed up the ingredients!
Did I see mayonnaise on the counter ?

laughingatthebegging

Insta replied to me, as I reported it. Won't be removed as it doesn't go against their guidelines. That boy will need therapy when he's older. Imagine the bullying in school because his mum uploaded a photo of him in the bath. Sort of shit kids cling onto as their 'mummas' are obsessed.
Its gone now when I look at her story 🤷‍♀️ Maybe she took it down?

Rose83

I don’t know how to post this and block his face as the point of my post is his face and seen as she’s put it out in public, it’s just a copy of what she wants out in the world for all to see.... but how can she be hysterically laughing when he looks so u happy?! Her laugh just gets more and more fake and staged
She is straining for a poo 🤣