Mrs Hinch #330 Hit 4mil, it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actual real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely even Hinch wouldn't be tacky enough to do a gender reveal based on an advert for a cleaning sponge 😯
Thats got to be obsessed Hinchers clutching at straws..... hasn't it?
Course she isssss, she loves a good bitta tack does our Soph.

Reactions: 2
I love a good word search, and I can find the words ‘exciting, minky cleaning pads coming tomorrow’ but none of the rest so assuming they’re whipping everybody up into a frenzy for the giggles with the baby decorations in the picture. If I am wrong and Hinch does a gender reveal via minky I will eat my bra. It sounds so satirical, like something you’d see in black mirror or something 🥴
There's also 'ad' and 'mean' 😂😂😂🤦‍♂️

Just found 'gag'. It gets better and better

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmmm my friend is an aesthetic surgeon, she reckons Hinch’s lips have recently been done. I couldn’t take my eyes off them in her last story.
What baffles me the most is why someone who's highly pregnant would get this done. Are lip fillers and Botox "baby safe"?

I honestly don’t think it is. Not sticking up for her mind 🤣 but I see the same dots often when I face time my brother and it’s his spot lights on ceiling reflecting off his camera!
Guess we'll never know but the way it moves genuinely makes me think its a laser pen. I'd put nothing past this one!

Did she really sell her babie's gender reveal to Minky?! My good god, if she has I will feel extremely sorry for that baby.

And lips? Can we just talk about her lips? Is it me of have they been inflated to 50psi overnight?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just caught up on stories. Probably already been said but THE LIPS!!!!!! can we even get things like that done during lockdown?!

Reactions: 5
I’m still reeling from the realisation there’s an Instagram account for Minky.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guess we'll never know but the way it moves genuinely makes me think its a laser pen. I'd put nothing past this one!

Did she really sell her babie's gender reveal to Minky?! My good god, if she has I will feel extremely sorry for that baby.

And lips? Can we just talk about her lips? Is it me of have they been inflated to 50psi overnight?
I kinda want it to be a laser just so it shows her cunty side even more 🤣 and I did think it was until I spotted them when talking to my brother and I quizzed him 😂😂

I think so yes 😥 although, there is a new pet minky out today so could be that?! But the post deffo looks baby related and not dog doesn’t it so who knows!? Either way, she’s still a lousy excuse of a mother!
I also agree on the lips! And it doesn’t shock me. Vile botched up witch

Nothing hinch does backfires. So if she is indeed revealing her babies sex through minky her fans will absolutely love it and if it is a baby pink or baby blue pad then they will rush to the stores to buy it. She can’t to do no wrong with her die hard hincers. Good luck to her. She knows this won’t last long. She will ride off into the sunset with her millions and those hincers that need to watch her every day will only then realise that she never actually cared about them. But for now they are blind to any wrong doings that she does. Personally I hope that minky are revealing the baby’s sex coz I’m a right nosey witch and I want to know what she’s having and she’s dragging it out lol. I’m sure she’s due next month or the April.

Just caught up on stories. Probably already been said but THE LIPS!!!!!! can we even get things like that done during lockdown?!
In my area you can get your lip fillers done by your dentist. Definitely not an essential trip and a risk not worth taking during pregnancy! She’s so vain

Reactions: 11
Hmmm my friend is an aesthetic surgeon, she reckons Hinch’s lips have recently been done. I couldn’t take my eyes off them in her last story.
If you have fillers they swell when youre pregnant, and also after the covid jab apparently.

Reactions: 3
Nothing hinch does backfires. So if she is indeed revealing her babies sex through minky her fans will absolutely love it and if it is a baby pink or baby blue pad then they will rush to the stores to buy it. She can’t to do no wrong with her die hard hincers. Good luck to her. She knows this won’t last long. She will ride off into the sunset with her millions and those hincers that need to watch her every day will only then realise that she never actually cared about them. But for now they are blind to any wrong doings that she does. Personally I hope that minky are revealing the baby’s sex coz I’m a right nosey witch and I want to know what she’s having and she’s dragging it out lol. I’m sure she’s due next month or the April.
Where has this minky/reveal story please see

I kinda want it to be a laser just so it shows her cunty side even more 🤣 and I did think it was until I spotted them when talking to my brother and I quizzed him 😂😂

I think so yes 😥 although, there is a new pet minky out today so could be that?! But the post deffo looks baby related and not dog doesn’t it so who knows!? Either way, she’s still a lousy excuse of a mother!
I also agree on the lips! And it doesn’t shock me. Vile botched up witch
Deffo baby related I reckon - that's flipping shocking. I'm all for looking after your kids financially but selling their gender reveal to a sponge manufacturer so that your poor deluded sheep go out and buy it is beyond! Those lips look freshly done to me.

Reactions: 7
Why is she purposely not showing the right side of the garden? And why does Ron not say any words?

Reactions: 3
Those procedures are done at beauty places aren't they and they are shut at the moment ?? 🤔🤔 And even if she knew someone who could do it you can't go to other people's houses or vice versa?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Where has this minky/reveal story please see
And on Facebook 😏

So a baby reveal is to announce it to you’re loved ones, friends and family, but if Minky are either sending a pink or blue mini Minkey to her, then staff at their headquarters know this special news before family👎

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.