Mrs Hinch #330 Hit 4mil, it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actual real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
!! Finally!! 19 months and she’s finally used her voice to show authority.. ‘Ronnie listened!’ Does she want a medal😂 taken her long enough teach him boundaries don’t you think. Well done Sherlock Sophie
But what was with the manic laugh after she said it, that poor child must be so confused at the conflicting messages she sends

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I mean, he didn’t really though did he 😂😥
Poor bugger only grunts and shouts UHHHHH every time he communicates 💔 she's just brushing it under the carpet. There's slow developers which is normal but from what we see he's EXTREMELY behind. There's a huge difference between the 2.

Reactions: 10
Can’t help but notice how she speaks to Henry more like a human than her own child at times. Shouting demands behind a screen. He can’t see your facial expressions if you’re trying to be serious. Or for him to differentiate emotions which will help his personal. development ..you can hear she’s smiling. She’s lost. Honestly

Reactions: 5
But what was with the manic laugh after she said it, that poor child must be so confused at the conflicting messages she sends
That laugh is so bizarre, what is funny? And it’s her who turns her attention to ‘Hen’ and starts talking to him and filming him so what is she expecting? Why draw a child’s attention to something then tell them off, just bleeping ignore the sleeping dog we don’t need to hear 50 times a day how much you love them

Reactions: 6
Toddlers learn at different rates my nephew didn’t speak till he was 4 and had 4 older siblings to learn from as well
My younger sis was the same, our parents say it was because us older kiddos just spoke for her all the time when she was a toddler being 4/6 YO. Then again I have a toddler now who is quite a bit younger than Ron, and seems to be able to say many more words. I do agree they all learn at different rates, completely diff from child to child.

With that being said though, for a child that has parents at home with him 24/7 it would be nice to see him doing/learning/playing with something kiddy like, not playing with a bleeping candle or the relentless videos with the dog. For people that work through the weeks or through the weekends, we have to find time on the weekend or when off work. What is their excuses not to be doing things like this?

Reactions: 4
I think she is totally manic because she knows her reveal is coming and she just adores attention moments!! Its got her all giddy

• Sick
Reactions: 11
If Henry is sitting on the sofa to her left, Inch coming from the left to take the candle off him, Sopha sat on the couch with reflection in the TV...WHO THE HELL is the boy looking at?
The ghost who opened the drawer the other week

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My younger sis was the same, our parents say it was because us older kiddos just spoke for her all the time when she was a toddler being 4/6 YO. Then again I have a toddler now who is quite a bit younger than Ron, and seems to be able to say many more words. I do agree they all learn at different rates, completely diff from child to child.

With that being said though, for a child that has parents at home with him 24/7 it would be nice to see him doing/learning/playing with something kiddy like, not playing with a bleeping candle or the relentless videos with the dog. For people that work through the weeks or through the weekends, we have to find time on the weekend or when off work. What is their excuses not to be doing things like this?
I have to agree. My little girl is just turned 1 and has clearly defined sounds/words. Mama and dada being 2. I feel sorry for Ronnie. Not because he hasn't got vocab yet but because she seems to chose to ignore it. It could be another episode of her not being able to admit a problem and she may be getting it seen to. I stick by what I said previously.. if Ronnie could talk it would be blasted all over insta. The poor child cant have a bath in peace!!

Reactions: 9
Her "mum voice" then wasn't the same "mum voice" she used a few month back when she put the shits up the poor bugger. She's an absolute tool

Reactions: 9
Maybe give him a TOY to play with instead of a candle😏

SS montage playing in the snow with her kids having a great time and Ronnie is playing with a candle👎
I genuinely think she’s embarrassed to be seen running and rolling around with Ron, everything must be perfect and pretty and staged to an inch of her liking. Like when she was seen doing the worm with Stacey she was obviously cringing and uncomfortable.. it’s just not her getting down and dirty. She’s such a princess. I genuinely do think she’s embarrassed for some reason.

Reactions: 11
My little one was an early talker, I remember us being abroad when she was about 18mo and her chatting to everyone in the resort.
Having said that, she’s so smart and can talk comprehensively and count to 30 but I cannot potty train her for tit 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I have to agree. My little girl is just turned 1 and has clearly defined sounds/words. Mama and dada being 2. I feel sorry for Ronnie. Not because he hasn't got vocab yet but because she seems to chose to ignore it. It could be another episode of her not being able to admit a problem and she may be getting it seen to. I stick by what I said previously.. if Ronnie could talk it would be blasted all over insta. The poor child cant have a bath in peace!!
Y E S. She would definitelyyyyy put him talking on her stories everyday if he could.
Not many kids his age are fluent. Absolutely not. But they should be able to say a pretty wide range of words and give it a bloody good go at copying. She's choosing to ignore his struggles, as a parent I can't understand why.

Reactions: 6
[/Q
Toddlers learn at different rates my nephew didn’t speak till he was 4 and had 4 older siblings to learn from as well
Yes, my youngest was very slow at talking. He had his siblings to attend to every demand so why would he 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you know what? I know it’ll be no great loss to her but I’ve finally unfollowed her. I used to really like her I admit but what exactly is she getting all this money for! She does nothing and if you dig about what real cleaning did she ever really do apart from wipe stuff to Neyo tunes in the start.
I get she has had clever marketing and her looks have helped buy by god what a sinfully boring existence. Covid has only highlighted how she has such an empty life.
I feel lighter already. I feel like I’ve got my braincells back
I did same a couple of weeks ago. If I want to see what’s happening now I look on insta stories where I think it means she doesn’t clock up “views” which are recorded as interactions. Less interactions less income. I’m only one but doing all I can.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.