Mrs Hinch #330 Hit 4mil, it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actual real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And on Facebook 😏

So a baby reveal is to announce it to you’re loved ones, friends and family, but if Minky are either sending a pink or blue mini Minkey to her, then staff at their headquarters know this special news before familyπŸ‘Ž
I imagine her family already know. I think she knows too. She probably found out the gender before Christmas. She’s a stone cold witch but she lives for her mums approval she’s definitely already told her mum. Maybe her dad is still in the dark coz for some reason she loves to keep stuff from him.

Reactions: 10
She really will have hit a new low if she let's minky do the reveal, maybe it's the dad, nothing surprises me with this family. Just like Ronnie and Henry are "brothers"'

Reactions: 2
Oi! You! Simmer down!

[Sent from my discman with 90s RnB compilation]

πŸ˜‰β€
I like a few of them but c'mon!! Where's the gangsta rap whilst you do the laundry? Bit of reggae whilst mopping the floor ! I dont want to be doing my housework to boys to men and celine dion!! Mind you all we get in my house is baby shark, moana and trolls soundtrack 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like a few of them but c'mon!! Where's the gangsta rap whilst you do the laundry? Bit of reggae whilst mopping the floor ! I dont want to be doing my housework to boys to men and celine dion!! Mind you all we get in my house is baby shark, moana and trolls soundtrack 😭😭
Not gonna lie I love the Moana soundtrack. I listen to it when I’m at the gym πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 5
In my area you can get your lip fillers done by your dentist. Definitely not an essential trip and a risk not worth taking during pregnancy! She’s so vain
Was that where she was off to yesterday ? To get the lips inflated so she looks fab u lous dahling when she has the crotch goblin . If so not essential journey at all.

Reactions: 4
Was that where she was off to yesterday ? To get the lips inflated so she looks fab u lous dahling when she has the crotch goblin . If so not essential journey at all.
Awful if she got them done when pregnant! She doesn't care!

Reactions: 3
So apparently Ron doesn’t listen to her, maybe if she put the phone down, got off the sofa and actually acted like his parent then he would show her respect and listen to her, I mean he’s a toddler and they are arseholes πŸ˜‚ wait till he reaches the terrible 2s Soph, you’ll but pulling out your ratty extensions πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God I feel sorry for Ron. He can’t talk at all :( my now 2 year old was fluent at that age :(

Reactions: 5
She finally told Ronnie to leave Henry alone! HALLELUJAH!!

Reactions: 24
So apparently Ron doesn’t listen to her, maybe if she put the phone down, got off the sofa and actually acted like his parent then he would show her respect and listen to her, I mean he’s a toddler and they are arseholes πŸ˜‚ wait till he reaches the terrible 2s Soph, you’ll but pulling out your ratty extensions πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
Maybe give him a TOY to play with instead of a candle😏

SS montage playing in the snow with her kids having a great time and Ronnie is playing with a candleπŸ‘Ž

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.