Mrs Hinch #330 Hit 4mil, it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actual real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently Ron doesn’t listen to her, maybe if she put the phone down, got off the sofa and actually acted like his parent then he would show her respect and listen to her, I mean he’s a toddler and they are arseholes 😂 wait till he reaches the terrible 2s Soph, you’ll but pulling out your ratty extensions 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Actually wait until Ron hits 4 and the baby approaching 3. I speak from experience! The tit will REALLY hit the fan!

Reactions: 7
I did same a couple of weeks ago. If I want to see what’s happening now I look on insta stories where I think it means she doesn’t clock up “views” which are recorded as interactions. Less interactions less income. I’m only one but doing all I can.
Me too. It’s just pure tit watching. What are they watching for. She doesn’t do anything ever anyway. How boring it must be even outside of lockdown

Reactions: 4
I did same a couple of weeks ago. If I want to see what’s happening now I look on insta stories where I think it means she doesn’t clock up “views” which are recorded as interactions. Less interactions less income. I’m only one but doing all I can.
Exactly this. I had no idea insta stories was out there. I feel it should be a thread title for any followers that are unaware. I feel quite smug looking but not adding to her bank account...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He really does just ignore her completely doesn’t he 😬 he only seems to interact with his dad it’s so incredibly odd. From what she shows I have a closer relationship with my niece and nephew than she has with her own son I feel awful saying that but she plasters him there open to criticism 🤷‍♀️ That manic laughter and ‘all the best’ is just utterly bizarre. Who just constantly says all the best randomly I can’t stop cringing
Totally in agreement with you, it’s so strange how little they interact, his whole focus is on Jamie, I have genuinely never seen a child so disinterested in his mum, his mummy should be his whole world at that age, it’s very 😞

But what was with the manic laugh after she said it, that poor child must be so confused at the conflicting messages she sends
She so desperately trying to be ss, it’s embarrassing, I’m no big fan of Stacey but at least she’s always been giggly and has always been that way so it does seem more genuine and also does seem to be a decent mother who is connected with her kids and them with her

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.