Mrs Hinch #330 Hit 4mil, it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actual real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Ronnie, you can see him constantly looking to the side waiting for his cues to perform, really noticeable this morning waiting by the door, fills me ever so slightly with rage 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Dear god I hope this is sarcasm because if a random man on twitter said this about my kid I’d be throwing hands

View attachment 424802
That’s really disturbing. And the fact they they feel comfortable declaring that publicly shows how Mrs hinch has no boundaries when it comes to putting her son on the internet. I just don’t get why people are so desperate to get their kids online. A love islander has just had a baby boy and has set up a Instagram account for him. I can guarantee his kid won’t thank him for that when he’s older. To look back and see strangers gushing over him, it’s odd. I know these people think it’s cute but I think they forget that these kids do grow up one day.

Reactions: 16
One of the words on the Minky pic is
" tomorrow " it was posted yesterday..... Reveal coming today and that's why she's active so early this morn ?? Get it over with Sophster

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One of the words on the Minky pic is
" tomorrow " it was posted yesterday..... Reveal coming today and that's why she's active so early this morn ?? Get it over with Sophster
Is it just me who couldn’t find any words on that screenshot of it 😂😂. I feel really stupid 😂😂 Her sheep will never crack the code 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Surely even Hinch wouldn't be tacky enough to do a gender reveal based on an advert for a cleaning sponge 😯
Thats got to be obsessed Hinchers clutching at straws..... hasn't it?

Reactions: 11
I love a good word search, and I can find the words ‘exciting, minky cleaning pads coming tomorrow’ but none of the rest so assuming they’re whipping everybody up into a frenzy for the giggles with the baby decorations in the picture. If I am wrong and Hinch does a gender reveal via minky I will eat my bra. It sounds so satirical, like something you’d see in black mirror or something 🥴

Reactions: 15
🙄🙄 they deffo already know then to have informed minky and to have made a whole new product probably either blue or pink. And I’m going pink. There’s already a blue minky pad! One of the words is ‘mini’ also!
She’s gonna get a surprise delivery from minky today isn’t she revealing the gender via sponge colour! I’m actually in shock. What a pathetic bleep she is!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me who couldn’t find any words on that screenshot of it 😂😂. I feel really stupid 😂😂 Her sheep will never crack the code 😂😂
😂😂 I couldn't find the 9 but I found tomorrow, mini, exciting, coming, minky, pads? Her tit reveal is 100% today

Reactions: 3
If she is doing a gender reveal with them, I can't see her keeping her 'normal' fans, it's such a sell out and even if you kinda liked someone, it just screams her going for cash. If it is true, honestly just proves to me she's having another for the cash and deals.

Reactions: 7
I saw
Mini minky coming tomorrow
Exciting cleaning pads
🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Scrambled beg on toast with an extra side order of boak. That’s what I got from their word search anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.