Mrs Hinch #330 Hit 4mil, it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actual real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lidl is my go to for waterproofs. Really good quality.
I also get their wellies for my kids. Bargain prices and they flash. Heaven forbid Ronnie has flashing wellies eh 😂😂
Yeah second this for Lidl waterproofs! Usually fleece lined and they do a few different styles throughout the year but they don’t come with your child’s name slapped across the middle so a no go for Hinch

Reactions: 10
Was on the fabulous IG account last night reading the comments. There were a few critical ones. I refreshed the page and those comments were gone. Down to 4 from previously 22. It was like magikkkkkk. 😁
So irritating, if they can't handle the truth about her why even bother having an open comment post?! Just strokes her ego even more! 🙄

Reactions: 9
I remember my son being obsessed with lion King and lion gaurd and he found these little trainers in the shop. I got them for him and my husband wasn't impressed. I said look at his little face 😭 😍

Oh guyzzzzzz I've just seen I've been bumped up to well know member... so proud of my nusty troll self ❤
Congratulations 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this as already been posted.
Georgia & Tommy did their gender reveal, she’s not going to let everyone forget she’s pregnant too is she? 🥴
Why's she suddenly obsessing over Georgia? Defo trying to wriggle into towie the little crank. She can't post naff all without Soph shuvving her dick in aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine a gender reveal being done through the medium of a sani pad shaped sponge. What a way to be introduced to the world

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
That’s actually really depressing if that’s how she is going to share that news. I imagine her and her family already know what the baby is but can you just imagine being a grandparent (let’s say on Jamie’s side) and the way you find out what you’re latest grandchild’s sex is (cos remember gender is a social construct guys 😉) is by watching her open a box of new cleaning pads on Instagram that she has received money to be part of. Some person at Minky HQ knows the sex of your grandchild before you do?
when that child grows up and finds out their sex was revealed to 4 million bots, sheep and perverts via an ADVERT..... I dread to think.

Eta- where have people seen this? Is it on Facebook or something?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That’s actually really depressing if that’s how she is going to share that news. I imagine her and her family already know what the baby is but can you just imagine being a grandparent (let’s say on Jamie’s side) and the way you find out what you’re latest grandchild’s sex is (cos remember gender is a social construct guys 😉) is by watching her open a box of new cleaning pads on Instagram that she has received money to be part of. Some person at Minky HQ knows the sex of your grandchild before you do?
when that child grows up and finds out their sex was revealed to 4 million bots, sheep and perverts via an ADVERT..... I dread to think.

Eta- where have people seen this? Is it on Facebook or something?
This on Instagram

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.